Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" (20112 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / Lagos State First Lady Dismisses Cleric Over "Act Of Disrespect" / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Ondo state gubernitorial candidate Jimoh Ibrahim joined Twitter but got more than what u bargained for.

According to him. "Join twitter they said. They never told me the level of disrespect and bashing is this much here. Everyone seem angry."

https://twitter.com/JimohIbrahimOFR/status/762361466582425601

1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by rheether(f): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Wait until you come to Nairaland.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2016
And here is another reaction from Jimoh Ibrahim

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by waleadex(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2016
No,this can't be Jimoh Ibrahim we all know...the blunders tho!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2016
And Nigerian was quick to give Jimoh Ibrahim a welcome baptism

1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Lmao. Children of anger grin

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2016
And Jimoh Ibrahim had this to say

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2016
But he got Thu in return

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2016
More

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by TruthHurts1(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Looking for respect on Twitter is like looking for Buhari's University degree certificate.

In other words you're looking for something that doesn't even exist.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by tomakint: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2016
One of the most useless business men to grace the land

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Firefire(m): 4:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is in the class of Nigeria professional looters and criminal of the highest order.

Jimoh you are a complete failure.

17 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Jengem: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2016
tomakint:
One of the most useless business men to grace the land

Calling jimoh ibrahim a business man is a disservice to the concept of business

Foolish man that dabbled into business is better

16 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by mynduu44: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2016
This same useless Jimoh ibrahim..
Why is Nigeria cursed with useless men vying for leadership.

I just pity Ondo people, Jimoh go sell the state, use the money go buy island for Bahamas..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2016
And Jimoh Ibrahim further said this.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2016
But Nigerians where quick to remind him of his antecedent.

Cc: Myd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by IsThisChange: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
And the baptism goes on

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2016
A rogue, coming to roost at the government house of ondo state. I will not be surprised if he eventually makes it. The see and buying policy at election polling boot has been what the ondo people have massively subscribed to.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by AntiWailer: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Lol.

Baba Werey
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Dandeson1(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by veekid(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
So? Now that you know?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by philip0906(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
[size=14pt]The dude that said this though;

"you mess akara fly gate" [/size]

grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by allanphash7(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
U aint seen anything yet

Its season film

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by JoeCutie(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Because they've shared all the monies among themselves, what's then left for the common man? Mouth! Dem get money, we get mouth! cheesy

Na only mouth we get oh. Na so so talk talk, bashing every here and there. But we no dey do anything oh. Lmao! Nigeria youths are like Arsenal football club, that'd be at the top of the league table, but at the end, they won't do anything tangible. undecided

Na only mouth we get! embarassed
Welcome to (Nigerian) Twitter, Jimoh. Relax and enjoy the "disrespect". cool And yes, we are all angry!!! Tell me, why should we not be?
undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by MrExpensive: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
No respeck on twitter grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by SPG4U(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
I have always hated twitter...why will i be tweeting...i be bird?

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by madenigga(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
LoL...dat means if he joins Nairaland he wud run
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Sunnycliff(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Thats how we roll here!
A symbolic description of how an average Nigerian feels to the failed political stunts, as you politicians have inflicted pains and untold hardship on we the Masses!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Youngpo413: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't trust "Un-verified" accounts.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Dilidee(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
U nova see nothing...u jus de start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic) / PDP Govs, Leaders Work For Buhari’s Re-Election [New Telegraph EXCLUSIVE] / Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.