Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan (23790 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2016
I guess you guys are flexing the Airtel night plan already but for those who had setbacks in my last post
https://www.nairaland.com/3272113/7-reasons-should-use-airtel
on Airtel night plan, here are the problems and at the same time solutions to this very plan.

Now let's roll

1. Inconclusive Registration

Problem: Many are still using their Airtel SIM card without their complete details on Airtel Database.

Solution: Please if you are in this category, quickly as a matter of urgency locate any Airtel outlet close to you and complete your Airtel registration, because without you been registered fully, there will be no special preferences, that includes call rate, data subscriptions, international calls e. t. c.

2. Migration

Problem: Kindly be informed that, you cannot enjoy any benefits, that includes night browsing at affordable price if you are not on smarttrybe and some people complained that they charge high on call rate.

Solution: After fully registered on Airtel database, the next line of action is to change your tariff plan by migrating to smarttrybe by dialing *312#, then from the options press 1, and for those who complained about high call rate, let me make this clear and simple.

These are Special Benefits:

Calls at 11k/sec to ALL NETWORKS
1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days

Night Browsing

N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
N50 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12 and 5 am

Special weekend deal

N200 for 250MB + 30 Mins but for the benefit of the doubt, for Airtel Calls you should have a separate Airtel SIM card for this purpose.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:28am On Aug 08, 2016
3. Data Package

Problem: You should know that Changing from 2G network plan to a 3G network plan such as N200 for 2gb which last for 10days on a 2G network and other plans for 3G network, this can actually cause misinterpretation of data on a single Airtel SIM card, pls don't get me wrong, I'm not 100% sure, just precaution.

Solution: Please for the spirit of been in a safer side, I will advice you get separate Airtel SIM cards, i.e one for 2G network plan and another for 3G network plan, just to avoid story that touches.

4. Zapping

Problem: Many people complained that they were able to download from 10mb to 300mb on a single night with N50 for the 1.5gb plan and cannot even connect at all, the reason for this is that, your phone alone zapped 90% of the data, considering the numerous apps running in the background of your phone, and those of us using the main facebook app, instagram and Google Chrome browser app, the hidden truth nobody has ever told you is that, these apps I just mentioned above are "Data Killer Apps"

1. They occupies larger part of your phone internal memory.

2. They consume lot of data when in use.

3. And when not in use, they zaps a lot.

This are the main reasons your data don't last, your apps swallows most of it at the background.

Solution: For you to tackle this kind of data loss, I will besiege you to visit Google Play store or google the APK file, search for Opera Max, install it, go to the settings and make the necessary restrictions on all apps excluding but not compulsory: whatsapp, BBM, facebook lite, browsers like (new operamini and UC browser mini: they are lighter, they consume less data both at the foreground and background)

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2016
5. General Concession (tweaking)

Gone are those days where 200mb used to be sold for N1000, later on, only the blackberry individuals were able to get data at the rate of 1.5K for 3gb, not everyone can afford a blackberry phone for this kind of data plan, and the Android phones users cannot afford to spend on high rate data despite the android phones been cheap and available.

So the intelligent ones, went on a research and came back with mouthwatering Cheats that enables an Android phone users to actually tweak their IMEI to that of a blackberry phone for them to be able to subscribe to this plan.

Problem: Once your Android phone IMEI number is being tweaked with your mobile number attached to it, you're automatically a blackberry user.

This is what most people don't understand, some Android data plans cannot in anyway work with a blackberry phone just like in the case of blackberry data plans not working on an Android phone, thats why most times you find it difficult to subscribe for any data plan that is meant for an Android phone despite your phone is an Android device and if eventually you succeeded in subscribing, it's either you cannot browse with it or you are unable to use up the data allocated to you.

Note this, your SIM will send your phone details to their database the moment you tweak your IMEI thereby recognizing your Android phone as a blackberry device and for those who uses VPN like Psiphon, Tweakware, Simple server and the rest of them to bypass data network usage in order to browse free, believe me, the moment that cheat is been blocked your SIM will be Fantastically Corrupt.

I'm giving you this fact on a platter of gold because I know exactly what I'm telling you. I don't have the time to go in details, the only good thing you can do with the SIM is to wait for another cheat to comes out so you can continue using it that way and to make and receive calls, even at that, your credit will be deducted unceremoniously.

Solution: You can solve this problem of tweaking in many ways, so let's learn these tricks step by step.

Step1: To enjoy the benefits of buying data and using it comfortably, you will need to UnRoot your device. you can go to Google Play Store and install the UnRoot app.

Step2. If you can't get around unrooting your device, reset your phone to factory settings but make sure you back up your files, apps and folders on your phone.

Note: By resetting your phone to factory settings, your follow come IMEI number will be restored, this time around no more blackberry IMEI number on your device.

Step3: In Step 2 above, restoring your phone to factory settings will not save your device from rooting, despite factory resetting your phone, your device is still rooted, there's no two ways about that, the only solution to this is to UnRoot your phone from Step 1 above.

Step4: If you cannot do the Steps 1 to 3 just follow this simple steps or simply get a new Airtel SIM card, fully registered, change your IMEI number and you're good to go, even if your device is rooted, just make sure that, the IMEI number on your device is a follow come IMEI.

Now Go to Google Play store, install MobileUncle, follow the onscreen shots provided below in this topic, restart your device and boom you're good to go.

Please be informed that this procedure is only for the advantage of those who backed up their follow come IMEI numbers either by writing them down or backing it up by MobileUncle before rooting their phone, if you don't have your follow come IMEI number, you can check the back of your device by removing the battery, it is clearly written there.

I wish you all, all the best, if you have any questions as regard to this topic I will be right here to give answers to the best of my knowledge. thank you and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:41am On Aug 08, 2016
MobileUncle

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2016
After opening MobileUncle, click on engineer mode as shown in the picture below

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Click on the second option

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Swipe to the left to show u connectivity

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Click the second option

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Click on the third option

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Select ur SIM slot

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Click in the box then type E

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Go on

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Let there be space inbetween + and E

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Type in ur follow come IMEI inbetween the quotation marks and click on Send At Command

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:57am On Aug 08, 2016
please I forgot to tell you this

Click on the first one if your SIM is in the first slot or click the second one if your SIM is in the second slot

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Emmaway(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
I totally disagree with you OP

Problem: Many are still using their Airtel SIM card without their complete details on Airtel Database.

If subscribers are able to enjoy other data plans to the maximum with "Inconclusive Registration", why wouldn't they enjoy the "Night Plan" with the same SIM

2. Migration
Problem: Kindly be informed that, you cannot enjoy any benefits, that includes night browsing at affordable price if you are not on smarttrybe and some people complained that they charge high on call rate.

People are complaining of "not being able to use the Night Plan to it's MAXIMUM CAPACITY" and you're saying migration, a lot of people complaining are already in the TryBe tariff.

3. Data Package
Problem: You should know that Changing from 2G network plan to a 3G network plan such as N200 for 2gb which last for 10days on a 2G network and other plans for 3G network, this can actually cause misinterpretation of data on a single Airtel SIM card, pls don't get me wrong, I'm not 100% sure, just precaution.

I don't know what to say about this but I know for sure that; many people who are complaining are not using the 2G PLAN.

4. Zapping
Problem: Many people complained that they were able to download from 10mb to 300mb on a single night with N50 for the 1.5gb plan and cannot even connect at all, the reason for this is that, your phone alone zapped 90% of the data, considering the numerous apps running in the background of your phone, and those of us using the main facebook app, instagram and Google Chrome browser app, the hidden truth nobody has ever told you is that, these apps I just mentioned above are "Data Killer Apps"
This are the main reasons your data don't last, your apps swallows most of it at the background.

WTF!
If these so called apps you mentioned doesn't zap the monthly 1.5GB plan how then will it zap all my data for the Night Plan in just few minutes? I have an app that I use to monitor my data usage, and Android also has it's own default Data Monitor. The truth is these apps you just mentioned can't eat up 1.5GB in few minutes, never...

Gone are those days where 200mb used to be sold for N1000, later on, only the blackberry individuals were able to get data at the rate of 1.5K for 3gb, not everyone can afford a blackberry phone for this kind of data plan, and the Android phones users cannot afford to spend on high rate data despite the android phones been cheap and available.
So the intelligent ones, went on a research and came back with mouthwatering Cheats that enables an Android phone users to actually tweak their IMEI to that of a blackberry phone for them to be able to subscribe to this plan.

A lot of Tweakers know this,... this can't be the possible problem.

[b]I'll say this, I've been using the Airtel night plan, and I also faced the same challenges of "Inability to use the 1.5GB plan to the maximum capacity" but somehow I found a solution to this problem. There's a Night I needed to do some downloads so I decided to subscribe for the 1.5GB plan, but somehow I mistakenly subbed for the 500MB plan because I selected option 1 instead of 2, and I needed to download more than 500MB so I decided to dial the code (*312#) again and I subscribe for the 1.5GB plan which means I know have 2GB for N75, that was how I discovered that "For You To Enjoy The 1.5GB You Have To Subscribe For The 500MB Plan First!...".

Though some users have no issues with the 1.5GB plan, but that has been my solution and I've been enjoying it. You can check out my STATS below, I used exactly 2GB

1 Like

Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emmaway:

If subscribers are able to enjoy other data plans to the maximum with "Inconclusive Registration", why wouldn't they enjoy the "Night Plan" with the same SIM

2. Migration

People are complaining of "not being able to use the Night Plan to it's MAXIMUM CAPACITY" and you're saying migration, a lot of people complaining are already in the TryBe tariff.

3. Data Package

I don't know what to say about this but I know for sure that; many people who are complaining are not using the 2G PLAN.

4. Zapping

WTF!
If these so called apps you mentioned doesn't zap the monthly 1.5GB plan how then will it zap all my data for the Night Plan in just few minutes? I have an app that I use to monitor my data usage, and Android also has it's own default Data Monitor. The truth is these apps you just mentioned can't eat up 1.5GB in few minutes, never...

[b]I'll say this, I've been using the Airtel night plan, and I also faced the same challenges of "Inability to use the 1.5GB plan to the maximum capacity" but somehow I found a solution to this problem. There's a Night I needed to do some downloads so I decided to subscribe for the 1.5GB plan, but somehow I mistakenly subbed for the 500MB plan because I selected option 1 instead of 2, and I needed to download more than 500MB so I decided to dial the code (*312#) again and I subscribe for the 1.5GB plan which means I know have 2GB for N75, that was how I discovered that "For You To Enjoy The 1.5GB You Have To Subscribe For The 500MB Plan First!...".

Though some users have no issues with the 1.5GB plan, but that has been my solution and I've been enjoying it. You can check out my STATS below, I used exactly 2GB

All what u said may be true but our people talk say, Person wey wear shoe, na him know where the shoe dey pain am

I only stated possible problems and solutions which I feel I'm entitled to becuase of my little research, like I said in one of my comments up there, I'm not 100% sure of the problems and solutions, this whole thing is just precautionary measures, that's all, thank you again for your contribution
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Dullahi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow.. This is an XXL write-up. Kudos to you.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dullahi:
Wow.. This is an XXL write-up. Kudos to you.

thanks Man
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Lexzytee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Xo u mean say I no fit use dis for my non BB10 fone.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na empty hen send you?
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lexzytee:
Xo u mean say I no fit use dis for my non BB10 fone.

Why not, it works most times, I've tested it
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by ONAS2: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2016
I'm using an iPhone n I subscribed to bb plan n d data 3gigs was given buh didn't work on my iPhone,so I had to recharge again n subscribe to another android plan,pls,how can I get dat bb dat back?
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by encryptjay(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Emmaway:

2. Migration

3. Data Package

4. Zapping

WTF!

Seconded, data hungry apps can't exhaust 1.5GB in few minutes.
Also, we use data monitoring apps and internet meters so we know when data is being zapped but for this night plan, it's just miscalculation from Airtel.

Though, I haven't experimented with your method but subscribing around 12AM when so many people are trying to sub could lead to that problem (for me).

So I usually subscribe around 1 AM and there's higher chance of it working perfectly.

But I'll go with your method though.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by prinsam30: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
ONAS2:
I'm using an iPhone n I subscribed to bb plan n d data 3gigs was given buh didn't work on my iPhone,so I had to recharge again n subscribe to another android plan,pls,how can I get dat bb dat back?

try Changing ur APN to www.blackberry. net
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Emmaway:

2. Migration

3. Data Package

4. Zapping

WTF!

So the data can be accumulated. Is it dat after subbing for the 500mb, u resub for the 1.5GB almost immediately? No need to remigrate to smarttrybe again?
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Emmaway(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
rawdpiper:

So the data can be accumulated. Is it dat after subbing for the 500mb, u resub for the 1.5GB almost immediately? No need to remigrate to smarttrybe again?
Yes the data can be accumulated, just make sure you sub for the 500MB plan first.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emmaway:
Yes the data can be accumulated, just make sure you sub for the 500MB plan first.

What's the highest you've accumulated from the 2GB? You've accumulated up to 4GB?
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Youngpo413: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Glo
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Emmaway(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
rawdpiper:

What's the highest you've accumulated from the 2GB? You've accumulated up to 4GB?
2.5GB.

I first accumulated 2GB and after using 1.9GB I did the 500MB to get 2.5GB...
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by rawdpiper(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Emmaway:
2.5GB.

I first accumulated 2GB and after using 1.9GB I did the 500MB to get 2.5GB...

Trying to know whether I can accumulate two 1.5GB or four sef.
Re: Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan by Emmaway(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
rawdpiper:

Trying to know whether I can accumulate two 1.5GB or four sef.
I'm sure it'll work but make sure you sub for the 500MB first... Else!!!cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Live TV Channels On Your Mobile Phone, With Streaming Quality Options / WhatsApp Is Back And Working Perfectly Now / Twitter, Instagram Defy Order By Buhari Govt To Delete Porn Posts Within 24 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.