Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Amazons Had Always Ruled The World! (hillary Clinton 2016). - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Amazons Had Always Ruled The World! (hillary Clinton 2016). (387 Views)

Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazons Had Always Ruled The World! (hillary Clinton 2016). by z07ion: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
The doctrine of male chauvinism that: "It Is A Man's World", is fast frittering into oblivion because DEFIANT AMAZONS have punctured that propaganda balloon with political prowess, sagacity and integrity in matters of global leadership positions! Determined women with proven antecedents, pedigree, character and track records invaded governance and politics of their various countries both in the public and private sectors in droves at the turn of the 19th Century, and now many have, through dedication, resilience and dint of hard work, occupied the number one positions as Presidents and Heads of States across the world! On 13th July, 2016, there was a change of guards in Britain and a distinguished Amazon in the person of Theresa May, who was Home Secretary and had been in government for about 30 years, climbed the rostrum and announced her debut as the New Sheriff In Town through a consensus agreement when the Britain Exits (Brexit), European Union referendum, called and lost by David Cameron, thrust her in the saddle she had passionately coveted since her youthful days at Oxford University!
Apart from Theresa, there was Margaret Thatcher, the first female and longest serving British Prime Minister, (1979-1990), who restructured her country's economy at a time of global recession during the 20th Century and not forgetting the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth, who had ruled Great Britain for 64 years and who at 90 years of age is still waxing strong on the throne! The swiveling political searchlight is presently beamed on the United States of America where a former First Lady and former Secretary of State during President Obama's first term, Mrs. Hilary Clinton, is poised to contest, for the second time in eight years, the presidential number one seat position, with the controversial and chronic male chauvinist candidate of the Republican Party, the man, Donald Trump! As the taboo that a Black person could never preside over the affairs of the most powerful and greatest economic investment destination of the world was broken when Barack Obama, who was not only a black man but also had his antecedent/root in Kenya's Black Africa, as the preferred candidate of the Democratic Party, won the Presidential Election of 2008, to become the 44th President of this World Power, so also can HILARY CLINTON, break the taboo to become the first white female President in America!

American politics is unique in several ways:
First, the literacy level of the citizens - especially among the electorate - which is very high, provides the necessary critical interaction between government and citizens who are very sensitive to all government’s socio-economic and political policies as they affected their lifestyles. Americans would without hesitation resist any government that failed to meet their aspirations, maintain and improve on their welfare and livelihood in areas of job opportunities, education and housing, which are adjudged to be the best in any part of the world!
Second, they were able to monitor and score every administrative policy in the areas of foreign policies and defence to ensure that America would always remain the top dog and "nulli secondus" to the Communist East in any form of aggression to subdue stubborn nations that would not abide by the rules of the world "super power!"
Third, the American "mood" must always be put in the proper perspective by both the technocrats and the politicians whose "barometer" must not malfunction and should be able to press the right buttons to court their votes!
For instance, Hillary's opponent, Donald Trump, hit the charts in the early period of the campaigns across the 50 States, with all manner of his impetuous and belligerent outbursts on every domestic/global issue and subsequently became a thorn in the flesh for his campaigners and the American electorate! He accused Hillary of exposing official secret/classified matters to the public domain through the use of her electronic mail address as Secretary of State from 2008-2012 and this led to an interrogation of the Democratic Candidate by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for three and a half hours and when she was finally endorsed by her party, Trump described her as "the devil"! We have it on good authority that most Americans are fanatical about voting a determined female like Hillary Clinton, to occupy the covetous number one seat of the United States of America just as they achieved the feat of ensuring that a Black man was voted to becoming the President at the dawn of the 21st Century after 232 years of White supremacy in America! This Amazon is the one to watch out for at the November 2016 American polls which is just around the corner because she has gained the trust of the electorate just as her female compatriots who now "rule the World" as presidents! Women had always proven to be the best administrators from time immemorial because they always perceived leadership positions as honourable challenges that must be handled meticulously with diligence, expertise and dexterity. It is instructive to consider the scripture which says, "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; MALE AND FEMALE created He THEM. "And God blessed THEM, and God said unto THEM, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing, that move upon the earth." (Genesis.1:27-28), an indication that both gender have equal opportunity to rule the earth! By creation the first woman, EVE was "an help meet" or companion of her male counterpart, Adam, in Genesis 2:18-25, and had much influence to apply diplomacy in persuading him to eat the forbidden fruit in Genesis 3:6 without much fuss in spite of the divine instruction for her to be submissive to the husband who should rule over her while both of them should rule over the earth as presidents and heads of state! The Amplified Bible Version mentions the dignified position and role of the Virtuous Woman in the Book of Proverbs 31:10-31, and those enunciated sterling characteristics are the very important ingredients that usually moulded her societal roles to prepare her for leadership positions from the beginning of time!
"A capable, intelligent (and) virtuous woman - who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels (and) her value is far above rubies (or) pearls. "The heart of her husband trusts in her confidently (and) relies on and believes in her securely, so that he has no lack of (honest) gain or need of (dishonest) spoil.”She comforts, encourages, (and) does him only good as long as there is life within her. (Verses 10-12); etc.
Women in top elective positions as Presidents across the globe including those who occupy strategic and sensitive offices are in quantum; they have proven their mettle honourably and performed creditably in all given opportunities of service to their nations! Margaret Thatcher got the acronym, "Iron Lady" because she was the most outstanding and first among equal in administrative sagacity during her years as the first British female Prime Minister! According to Lauren Kent, the 2015 United Nations Data, specified that there were 18 female world leaders including 12 female Heads of government and 11 elected female Heads of State which accounted for about one-in-ten of leaders of UN Member States to hold the highest positions in their various countries and that while the number of female leaders had more than doubled since 2005, sixty-three of 142 nations studied by the World Economic Forum, have had a female head of government or state at some point in the 50 years up to 2014.

The following countries of the world have been effectively ruled by women since 1940:
People's Republic of Tannu Tuva; Mongolia; China; Argentina; Bolivia; Iceland; San Marino; Malta; Guinea Bissau; The Phillpines; Haiti; Nicaragua; East Germany; Ireland; Burundi; Sri Lanka; Liberia; Equador; Guyana; Switzerland; Latvia; Panama; Finland; Indonesia; Serbia; Georgia; Austria; Chile; Israel; India; South Africa; Gabon; Lithuania; Kyrgyzstan; Costa Rica; Brazil; Kosovo; Mauritius; Serbia; Malawi; South Korea; Central African Republic; Croatia; Mauritius; Nepal; Marshal Islands; Bangladesh; Germany; Trinidad and Tobago; Kosovo; Denmark; Jamaica; Slovenia; Cyprus (North); Senegal; Norway; Chile; Poland and Great Britain.
Current female presidents as at January 2015, were 22 in number and according to Rulers org. WorldStateman.org, we are currently under a record- high number of simultaneous female world leaders who are performing creditably in office. Who says that the Amazons are not in charge? No one should forget that the woman is the hand that rocks the cradle, she is the vessel of procreation, she is the one who also calls the shot at the home front - she had been in charge from creation- she is still in charge now! Man should stop fooling around and accept the divinely allotted role of being the "head" of his wife and not the bona fide head of the world! America should give Hillary Clinton her deserved opportunity to become President of the most powerful country of the world while Nigerian women should braze up and not give in to male intimidation to become executive president of the most populous country in black Africa in not too distant future to keep the righteous government of Change on track!
The following glowing testimonial of endorsement for Hillary Clinton was delivered by her husband, Bill Clinton, the 42nd American President, (1993-2001), who paid resounding tributes to his wife at the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday 27th July, 2016, is worthy of emulation by all gender friendly men across the world:
"In the spring of 1971, I met a girl..... The first time I saw her we were, appropriately enough in a class on political and civil rights. She had thick blond hair, big glasses, wore no make-up, and she had a sense of strength and self-possession that I found magnetic. After the class I followed her out, intending to introduce myself. I got close enough to touch her back, but I couldn't do it. Somehow I knew this would not be just another tap on the shoulder, that I might be starting something I couldn't stop........
"We've built up a lifetime of memories. After the first month and that first walk, I actually drove her to meet her family and see the town where she grew up, a perfect example of post World War II middle class America........Hillary opened my eyes to a whole new world of public service by private citizens... Then in our last year in law school, Hillary kept up this work....Always making things better....We were married.....on October the 11th 1975. I married my best friend...after about four years of being around her...On February 27th, 1980....Chelsea was born before midnight....my daughter had the best mother in the whole world....Hillary will make us stronger together. You know it because she's spent a life time doing it.... I hope you will elect her...The reason you should elect her is that in the greatest country on the earth we have always been about tomorrow. Your children and grand children will bless you forever if you do. God bless you. Thank you." Bill Clinton's outstanding commendation of his wife's ambition to occupy the White House just as he did between 1993-2001, is worthy of emulation and it is also Nigerian men who should take up the gauntlet and support NIGERIAN AMAZONS in like manner!
WITH GOD NOTHING SHALL BEEN IMPOSSIBLE!

I am, yours sincerely, Dr. David B.A. Olufon. 08130669886, 08098194390. 08080243066 g-mail- dvdolufon@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: The Amazons Had Always Ruled The World! (hillary Clinton 2016). by 12Monkeys: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Nairaland is by far the most bias and useless forum ever.

All my anti shillary threads are quickly moved to foreign section.

One was even moved to entertainment.

Well I got news for you Hillary isn't going any where and I know why Nairaland and the zombie squad support shillary because she and that bastard obama put their foolish buhari into power.

E no go work

Trump will win

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Bomb Blast Rocks Thailand - / Donald Trump Is Temperamentally Unfit - Hillary Clinton / ‘white Lives Matter’ Protesters Rally At NAACP Building In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.