Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind (13554 Views)

The 5 Things Beginner Drivers Should Know / How Nigerian Drivers Damage Nigerian Roads With Winter Tyres / Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:
So which song should be sang when i reach the 200km/ph mark?
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by okpor2(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2016
otijah:
160 is too small to start singing am coming home
I dey blow 200, 220 sef yet I don't notice am nearer to my grave
u sure say u Get moto?abi na dream u dey drive at dis speed?
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Lmao
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by jaysan82(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Talius:
LOL. As a chorister I just have to laugh, your choices of hymns are superb.

Meanwhile, today's my birthday, it won't hurt you all to wish me a happy birthday.
Happy birthday brethren.... mine was the 4th of august, had a blast... You take it easy and stay away from excessive liquor.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Talius(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2016
jaysan82:

Happy birthday brethren.... mine was the 4th of august, had a blast... You take it easy and stay away from excessive liquor.

He he he!!! Noted. Thank you bro
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by teenyyinka(f): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Emina re oluwa, Emina re oluwa...........
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by XCLUX(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:
GUIDE ME HOME
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by PrimorisIndLtd: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:
Maybe that will be sang on the other side....
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:

Ive left the world behind.
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2016
otijah:
hell is real.
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by chiefojiji(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:
Till we meet again
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by kan12(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2016
thegame:

Lmfao@ Lord I am coming home. Haba, it's not that bad now. Sometimes you dont even notice till you look at the speedometer. Lol@the world is not my home. Funny poster

Special adviser to NURTW:PMT,
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Orikinla(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2016
[size=18pt]The only way to reduce and even stop road accidents is for the FRSC to do thorough road worthiness checks on public transport vehicles at the motor parks before they leave and not on the road.
Then FRSC must stop sale of all alcoholic drinks and intoxicants at the motor parks.
When majority of the members of National Union of Road Transport Workers Union (NURTW) are drunkards and hemp smokers and their bosses in the National Association of Road Transport Owners (NARTO) are controlled by Mammon and driven by their evil greed to get rich quick, only the passengers can stop road accidents.

Passengers have the right to stop their drivers from over speeding and if any of the evil drivers refuse, then don't continue your journey with them.
Life has no duplicate.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Caylia(f): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol op

Happy birthday Talius, my boo
and all others celebrating their birthday abeg do small shakara and stay blessed

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by bammytee88(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:

Jerusalem on high
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by chiefojiji(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2016
okpor2:
u sure say u Get moto?abi na dream u dey drive at dis speed?
grin
Nomind dhat bros jare. Na for sky he dey drive hin 220.

Go search guugle ask am wetting be the speed wey kill Paul Walker. 450mph! On a good sophisticated road. Divide the road by 3, the 1/3rd quality of the road can't still beat the best road in Nigeria.

My advice to that bros, don't let the devil use u
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Fourwinds: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2016
otijah:
sooner very soon u are going to see the king....
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by giftedheart1(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2016
otijah:
Bros, it will shock you.. don't worry, if you are not ready to sing, I'm sure that ur church choir are already rehearsing #Jerusalem my home... You will hear there voice soon...
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Rachel123: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2016
@200km,here i am send me send me
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by lynliks(f): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Talius:
LOL. As a chorister I just have to laugh, your choices of hymns are superb.

Meanwhile, today's my birthday, it won't hurt you all to wish me a happy birthday.

Happy born day sing praises to the most high.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by ogene70: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:

Lord I'm at your door!
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by moonnstar(f): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2016
lonelydora:

I just like your signature.
thanks dear
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Talius(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2016
lynliks:

Happy born day sing praises to the most high.
Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Talius(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Caylia:
Lol op

Happy birthday Talius, my boo
and all others celebrating their birthday abeg do small shakara and stay blessed

LOL. Thank you dear.
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by larry2chat(f): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol @ 180 its fada fada grin
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by luckyz4rea(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:
You don't need to sing! Just say Lord I am home! Lol!

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Emrixx(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
otijah:
my guy where u dey drive dat one hope is not Nigeria road or u think say na asphalt we dey talk abt here
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by 9jagoodman: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:

I am thine O Lord, i have heard your voice
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by emmaak2(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2016
rabex123:
And it made front page..mods wch way now

JUST TRY AND GET THE MESSAGE ,I MEAN WHAT THAT WRITE UP REALLY PORTRAY
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Stanbeto: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
My brother biko nyekele onwe gi aka
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by Samtob90(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2016
emmaak2:
When driving the following speed limits, don't forget these hymns
1. *60km/ph* - it is well with my soul.

2. *80km/ph* - God will take care of me

3. *100km/ph* - Guide me o'thou oh great redeemer

4. *120km/ph* - Nearer my God to thee

5. *140km/ph* - This world is not my home

6. *160km/ph* - Lord I am coming home

Why this thought!!! Anyway! It is nice and people should use it as guide
Re: What Nigerian Drivers Should Have At The Back Of Their Mind by EasyMind(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2016
snipesdam:

Take my life and let it be...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands Of 2017 / These Are Signs That Tell You It's Time To Change The Engine Air Filter / Advice On Acura Mdx 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.