Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (33173 Views)

Admission: Over 600,000 Students In Limbo As JAMB Insists On Eligibility / Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form 2017 / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Adebayor1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Professor Ishaq Oloyede has formally resumed as the registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Monday, August 8.

Oloyede took over from Professor Dibu Ojerinde following the mass sack of 17 education agencies by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Punch reports that Oloyede arrived at JAMB headquarters which is located in Bwari area council of Abuja around 8 am and was warmly received by the outgoing JAMB registrar.

Prior to the new JAMB registrar’s arrival, it was reported that staff at the headquarters exalted Ojerinde for the good work he has done in the board.

Oloyede and his predecessor then proceeded to a close door meeting.

See photos below:

https://www.naij.com/919705-breaking-new-jamb-registrar-resumes-office-see-received-photos.html?source=breaking

2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Adebayor1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Below list of the newly sub head of other educational bodies....

Cc. Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
He's welcome, happy for his immediate family and cronies, they're the beneficiaries of the appointment not the region or tribe the man comes from.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
we aff ear
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by druxy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
how does this bring back putmeundecided
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
gimme likes for no reason

Ihatebuhari

7 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by azeecoboy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God...
Buhari appointed the right man,he is a man of integrity and discipline,I hope and pray he perform beyond expectations as he is now the head of JAMB...

MEANWHILE

[b]yesterday was the saddest day in my life.I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone with me. For a moment I couldnt even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money. The woman pulled 5 million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.[/b]

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by slimpoppa(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Unilorin's Oloyede?
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by pixeli: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
yes he is from Unilorin @slimpopa

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
A man of integrity

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
No more delay of results and manipulations of results. U will love him more

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by elmisti(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by santosesq1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok oh we dey watch !!!...

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by brainbox1000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hnmmm... if you never do jamb no worry again just go learn work, because this man.... hnmmm... I will stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Somatohadidas(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
kingofthejungle:
islamization

Ihatebuhari
haaa again,WHEN WILL YOU HAVE BRAIN?

11 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Drsmiles(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
He transformed UNILORIN to one of the best in the country
Hope he can replicate that in jamb

Would have preferred him at NUC though

6 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by c4tnoelz: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
do d needful daz y u r dia
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by JOOHEL: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
okay
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
A man of fear, if u didn't do ur work a it should be done. You will have urself to be blame

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
But on a serious note, JAMB can't forget Prof Dibu...........

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by resultcase(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congratz to him. I hope his legacies will be in favour of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by 4ward(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
Thank God...
Buhari appointed the right man,he is a man of integrity and discipline,I hope and pray he perform beyond expections as he is now the head of JAMB...

MEANWHILE

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life.I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about herstolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediatelyshe saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone with me. For a moment icouldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat meup. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going onand I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police stationtogether with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She calledand a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told thewoman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle mewith some money. The woman pulled 5 million nairaout of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
you be arìndìn,when you for collect the. money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by anny268(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
elmisti:
ok
oluseyiforjesus:
K
How market?
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by johnshagb(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oloyede is a disciplined man, judging from the way he shaped Unilorin. I just pray politics won't change him to a different fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
I hope he will transform utme to a better body

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good man. A very good man

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by azeecoboy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
you be arìndìn,when you for collect the. money.
I slept again but the dream refused to pop up ohh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
slimpoppa:
Unilorin's Oloyede?
Na him. That mean say Jihad go begin for JAMB?
Re: Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
I slept again but the dream refused to pop up ohh cheesy
jesuuuuuu,owó oooooooooo,owó lo.hayyy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student / 15 Facts About Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria / Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.