Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Between Nigeria And Benin. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Nigeria And Benin. (557 Views)

Watch Video - Drama Between Nigeria Uber Driver And America Passenger / Happening Now! More Than 5hrs Traffic BTW Okada And Benin Express, Pics/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Nigeria And Benin. by Jb10(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hi guys is their any nairalander that has live both Benin and Nigeria that have experience about their Internet systems..which country have the fastest and cheapest Internet data..guys I need ur answers plz..waiting for your responses. ..
Re: Between Nigeria And Benin. by mebad(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
In term of cheap, Benin is and might be faster because they have broadband.
Re: Between Nigeria And Benin. by elderken(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Believe me Benin is fast. As for cheap I don't think so
Re: Between Nigeria And Benin. by Jb10(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys thanks for the information. .I just want to know about cotonou Internet systems. .because I will be there for two weeks to attend a conference. .I have plenty of work that have to deal with fast Internet systems. ..if you have any more informations abt cotonou just drop it here plz...thanks again for keeping this thread moving. ..happy weekend to you guy's. .sorry guys for any typo error am not good in typing. ..

(1) (Reply)

Hotels Near Ghana Airports / While In Port Harcourt / What To Pack In Every Carry-on Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.