Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) (74954 Views)

Checkout This School Signpost Spotted In Enugu (photos) / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking / National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by schumastic(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
most of all this pics are Photoshop used by bloggers just to draw traffic grin grin
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Greataausim(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Not intrested in reading this post..... Hmmmm, bloggers looking for attentions right from the 60s....
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Men n.a. wa for una oh.

See as I start to type for page one see where I land. Abet una two above me which network una dey use.

Back to topic.....bull....

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Dottore: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
O
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Godfullsam(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is not Nigeria i guess.

Ashawo may mean something else to them
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Don't leave me alone oo

NCAN

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by enigma2007(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
nnokwa042:
Imagine u as igbo person and u got 3 yorubas as friend and thier names re olaito ,ramotu, saidaotu grin

Wetin be the meaning of those names in igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by victorazy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pure photoshop
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Isryl02(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Well, its a lucrative biz these days, you might need some tutoring grin

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by depezee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
player007:

Am sure this isn't from Nigeria. and mind you, ashawo may mean a positive thing to them. Almost like when a Yoruba man calls someone were(mad) and the same were means bring it/take in Igbo language.

Please in your next world do not combine Yorrober and Ibo in your analogy because darkness and light are never the same undecided
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by nnokwa042(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
enigma2007:

Wetin be the meaning of those names in igbo?
olaito 3 rounds ,ramuotu bang me. Saidaotu still ends with otu in tootoo grin

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
I strongly believe they will have beds in their class rooms where the students have their daily press-up exercise embarassed
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by player007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
depezee:

Please in your next world do not combine Yorrober and Ibo in your analogy because darkness and light are never the same undecided
Ode leleyi sha. You that haven't seen the LIGHT yet. People like you are one of the numerous reasons why the Black race isn't moving forward.
Is your Race any better? oponu ayirada.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by frubben(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pylony:
Who come be the principal?

2baba
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by enigma2007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
nnokwa042:
olaito 3 rounds ,ramuotu bang me. Saidaotu still ends with otu in tootoo grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked chiso...Lmao! hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by ajepako(f): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pylony:
Who come be the principal?

Mrs Olonsho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by 1stNumeroUno: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
ASHAWO might mean something in Yoruba language (depending largely on the pronunciation), but ASHEWO/ASEWO means 'prostitute'. Because a 'typo error' will be too grave here.
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by enigma2007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
depezee:

You spoiling the fun..

Loosening up from been too tribalistic.. Moreover, we are all learning here and who knows where it will be useful tomorrow.
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
buhari is the headmaster of that school
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Exponental(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
bami do omomi dada..... In Yoruba, help me fūck my child very well. In Edo, help me greet my child very well.
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by ahahnow: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stuntkid172:

hahahaha

mehn, your post just made my day.

very hilarious

What is Ramotu?
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
buhari is the headmaster of that school while Aisha halliburton is the cashier... abeg who olosho EPP for Nigeria
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by 4ward(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
na waoh
obiremy:
There is nothing we won't see in this world.The name of this school got me talk.Which one be Ashawo school?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/check-out-hilarious-name-of-this-high.html
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Guys will like to attend dat school
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by RonardP(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
nnokwa042:
Imagine u as igbo person and u got 3 yorubas as friend and thier names re olaito ,ramotu, saidaotu grin

Pls what do they mean in igbo??
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by depezee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
player007:

Ode leleyi sha. You that haven't seen the LIGHT yet. People like you are one of the numerous reasons why the Black race isn't moving forward.
Is your Race any better? oponu ayirada.

Walahi e pen am flenty flenty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Lol.

That's how this street was named 'Ramotu' street.

It makes perfect sense in Lagos, but it will confuse an Igbo man in Lagos for the first time grin

hahaha... there is an hausa name 'utu' hope u have heard that too tongue
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
chachanga:
looks photoshopped
some neat 'oluwole' type

i may be wrong
good eye
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by Slimflame(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
bisi16:
This is probably not Nigetia
why wont it be...when u dnt knw hw to spell nigirea
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by phranq(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Lol.

That's how this street was named 'Ramotu' street.

It makes perfect sense in Lagos, but it will confuse an Igbo man in Lagos for the first time grin

bros.....think of heaven nahhhhhh
Re: Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) by amdoyin82(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
WHR is dis sch located? I'm fucking sure it is located in calabar. No offense pls, just an observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / UNIJOS Admission List Released! / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.