Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can I Work As An Automotive Technician In The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Work As An Automotive Technician In The US (525 Views)

5 Current Innovations In The Automotive Sector / Before You Work as a Housemaid In Saudi Arabia Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Work As An Automotive Technician In The US by cockoduck: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
My aunt in the US has invited me to relocate to the US, and she will help me find a job, but the thing is that I am an automotive technician that knows his onions, I specialize in engine management systems and diagnostics, all the electronic involved, also AC, both manual and computer controlled, I have been in the field for two years, but the thing is that I learnt it using the internet, YouTube in particular, and I have no certificate, is it possible to get a job in an independent garage there? or is it washing dishes and windows or dead bodies? please reply ASAP
Re: Can I Work As An Automotive Technician In The US by wasiudvd(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
washing dead body ke? my manno kill me with laughter o.
when you get there you will know, I am not in the US, so I can't say.
I am in your kind of shoe. graduate of food science and technology, 7years working experience as ATM technician. if I eventually travel, when I get to the bridge, I'll cross it.
Re: Can I Work As An Automotive Technician In The US by cockoduck: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
wasiudvd:
washing dead body ke? my manno kill me with laughter o.
when you get there you will know, I am not in the US, so I can't say.
I am in your kind of shoe. graduate of food science and technology, 7years working experience as ATM technician. if I eventually travel, when I get to the bridge, I'll cross it.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Remove These Two Bumps In Front Of Apata HQ Police Station / BREAKING: Several Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Rams Into Bullion Vans In Edo / Expatriate Crashes Jeep Near Lekki Link Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.