Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know (5292 Views)

6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
1. I Need To Know

Who would forget this one in a hurry? The 30-minute series which featured Funke Akindele as Bisi, aired on AIT, NTA and a few other stations. It was one of the most-watched programs on TV back then, especially for secondary school students who were curious about sex and weren’t sure how to broach the topic with their parents.

1 Like

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
2. Papa Ajasco and Company

This hilarious family TV series, was a must-watch. It centered around the lives of Papa Ajasco, his son, Ajasco, his wife and a few close friends.

1 Like

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
3. Family Circle

Norbert Young
This hit TV series that featured Nobert Young and Ronnie Dikko was a family TV series that was both educating and entertaining. It focused on the lives of a family that was, like every other family, trying to get it right and work out the daily challenges they faced.

1 Like

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by igbalodehunter(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
I follow enjoy that i need to knw series.
All i could remember of family circle was the Fat rude daughter.
Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
4. Fuji House of Commotion

This gripping family comedy was centered around the lives of a polygamous family, headed by Chief Tajudeen Fuji. Every episode was hilarious as there was never a drama-free day in the large household that consisted of three wives and an ever-growing number of children.

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
5. Tales By Moonlight
We all remember ‘Story story, STORY!’ ‘Once upon a time, TIME TIME!’ Yes, every child definitely looked forward to getting back home and watching this entertaining series that was particularly made for kids’ delight

1 Like

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
6. Everyday People

This family series had the ability to both make you laugh and cry at the same time. It told us about the daily lives of a family,t heir neighbors and their everyday lives. It was definitely a hit series back then.

Suddenly, we feel very much more older…

Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Honourable mentions:
Domino
Tentacles
Baba T.C
Etc
Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Risky005: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by moststylish(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Don't forget the thrift collector, saka the mechanic
Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
smiley
Re: 6 TV Series Everyone Who Grew Up In The 90s Will Know by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Damn cry cry cry cry As small as I was then this thread still brought memories.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where To Download Korean/japanese Series Free? / Indian Movies That Brought Tears From Your Eyes / Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.