Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread (80627 Views)

LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch / The Longest Nairaland Thread / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Krystale:
Itel, you are missing something. You have phone for everyone but you left out Gamers. Here is an ideal, least specification for a gaming phone:
1)screen resolution, 294 ppi
2) processor, 1.3ghz quad core.
3)ram, 1gb
4)Internal storage, 16gb
5)battery 3000 mah
6)usb otg
Screen resolution, this is the most important thing. Most gamers are after the graphics of games. when making phones, dont just use 720*1280 resolution, use it in screen size not more than 5inches, more than 5inches will give a ppi of less than 294 which will be grainy.
And also most good graphics games are heavy, which calls the need for good processing power, including the ram and gpu.
16gb internal storage is ok provided there is the ability to move games to sd card when it gets filled, Otg will help in using game pads. and all that will be needed to be prolonged with a good or an average battery.

hi Krystale, thank you so very much for your wonderful and detailed feedback. We appreciate it.
This would be sent to the appropriate department.
Thanks once again
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
itelMobileNG:

hi Krystale, thank you so very much for your wonderful and detailed feedback. We appreciate it.
This would be sent to the appropriate department.
Thanks once again

Please, when will itel 1520 be launched in Nigeria.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
lanre316:

Please, when will itel 1520 be launched in Nigeria.

sometime next year
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
itelMobileNG:

sometime next year

Are we looking at January, 2015. Please release it soon. Infact can I pre-order it right now?

Because this phone has almost exactly what I wanted in an itel phone. HD display, 2GB RAM, 5 inch. I beg of you please, don't break my heart again, dear itel.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by donpata(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
lanre316:

Are we looking at January, 2015. Please release it soon. Infact can I pre-order it right now?

Because this phone has almost exactly what I wanted in an itel phone. HD display, 2GB RAM, 5 inch. I beg of you please, don't break my heart again, dear itel.

Don't get ur hopes high. they told us that their "big" thing, the it16something was gonna carry HD. But we ended up with ips with a terrible resolution even below the tecno p3 phone of 2012. That's Itel for U.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by lanre316: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
donpata:

Don't get ur hopes high. they told us that their "big" thing, the it16something was gonna carry HD. But we ended up with ips with a terrible resolution even below the tecno p3 phone of 2012. That's Itel for U.

You're right. My hopes are not too high.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by SUGARSON(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls Guys I want to know how I can take screenshots with itel 1516plus?
I bought it recently. Thanks
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by TheArchangel(f): 3:54am On Nov 02, 2016
I have been charging the battery of my Itel inote prime for the past 12 hours and it is still on 35%. I switch it off while charging. Its really frustrating.
Kindly help me out here.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2016
lanre316:

Relax sir. It would be here before you know it smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
I have been charging the battery of my Itel inote prime for the past 12 hours and it is still on 35%. I switch it off while charging. Its really frustrating.
Kindly help me out here.

Hi there, When did you notice this problem?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2016
SUGARSON:

I bought it recently.
Thanks

Hi there, to take screen shot on your itel it1516Plus, kindly press the "Power key" and "Down Volume key" together for 2 seconds
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by humblesteve(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2016
When will itel 1511 be ready for sale in Nigerian ?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by TheArchangel(f): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
itelMobileNG:

Hi there, When did you notice this problem?
June. And I noticed it zaps battery anyhow. I bought it January 2015.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by SUGARSON(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
itelMobileNG:

Hi there, to take screen shot on your itel it1516Plus, kindly press the "Power key" and "Down Volume key" together for 2 seconds

Thanks for your reply.
Pls also want to ask about how to minimize apps. Cuz in my former phone, I have to press and hold d home button, but in this one it didn't work rather it directs me to Google sign in.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kindly help me out here.
Hi TheArchangel, you can try another charger, if the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2016
SUGARSON:

I bought it recently.
Thanks
Hello Sugarson, to take screenshots, you need to press power button and volume- button at the same time. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
SUGARSON:

Thanks for your reply.
Pls also want to ask about how to minimize apps. Cuz in my former phone, I have to press and hold d home button, but in this one it didn't work rather it directs me to Google sign in.

Just tap the left soft key...thats all
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by SUGARSON(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
itelMobileNG:

Just tap the left soft key...thats all
PERFECT!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by churchil(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
please @itelng. I need adresses where I can buy itelphones wholesale in large quantities in Anambra state .
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Krystale: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Is itel 1520 available in nigeria and how much.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by dnawah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
itelMobileNG:
Hello there,
itel Mobile Nigeria here to answer and respond to all your questions and Inquires.

Please post here whenever you come across a problem in your itel phone. We are always happy to help you.
when r u bringing in 4g phones in nigeria
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Dear Ryfoz, we had transferred the info to our colleagues, they will deal with the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

Many thanks to you Itelmobileng & Carlcare! My itel 1556 software issue has been repaired at the Carlcare, 77 Okpebi Road for FREE!

YOU DESERVE MANY KUDOS AND KISSES. I am so grateful cheesy
kiss
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Fundango: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
ryfoz:

Many thanks to you Itelmobileng & Carlcare! My itel 1556 software issue has been repaired at the Carlcare, 77 Okpebi Road for FREE!

kiss
Oga Ryfoz longtime,how you de?
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Marlvin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Guys pls, my Itel 1502 heats a lil bit and the battery drains easily... what could be the cause and how can it be fixed. I LIKE THIS PHONE!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Marlvin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'd also like to know your calcare centre in Anambra
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
ryfoz:

kiss
Hello ryfoz, glad to be of help.
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by churchil(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2016
please @itelng. I need adresses where I can buy itelphones wholesale in large quantities in Anambra state .
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
ryfoz:

kiss

We are glad to know that grin
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by itelMobileNG: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
churchil:
please @itelng. I need adresses where I can buy itel phones wholesale in large quantities in Anambra state .
Please send us your contact number, we would give you a call
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by churchil(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
itelMobileNG:
Please send us your contact number, we would give you a call
07064463604 call
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
Marlvin:
Guys pls, my Itel 1502 heats a lil bit and the battery drains easily... what could be the cause and how can it be fixed. I LIKE THIS PHONE!
Hello Marlvin! We suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center nearest to you and ask our colleagues there check it for you. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Itel Mobile Nigeria Official Nairaland Thread by Msmither: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
My Itel 1506 Is Really Fruastrating My Life, Phone Stopped Charging. And Even If It Charges. It Takes A Lifetime To Charge.
Please Note This Is Not Battery Prob,the Phone Is The Prob,it Has Disgraced Me In Front Of Three Prospective Buyers,when It Wont Charge When U Want It To.
Please Help Me Out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? / Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.