Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (55785 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Alennsar:

I sent one already but ders no reply

Oh! Maybe she is busy with school.....
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:
More than 100 companions of the Messenger Sallalahualihiwasallam Narrated the below hadith. How easily do people attribute statements and lies and well known fabricated and weak ahadith to him for their own evil and benefits, some do it just to win an argument..

”Whoever tells lies about me intentionally then let him take his place in hell.’’
(Bukhari, Muslim, and well known to be a Mutawatir hadith.)

Mentioned by al 'Irāqī in his Alfiyyah.
Conveyed and translated by Abu Abdir Rahman Hilal.

I remember telling dis to a woman then; she just be like uhm "awon oni imole" teblig don cum oooo
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Oh! Maybe she is busy with school.....
ok den. may Allah protection be upon her
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Alennsar:

ok den. may Allah protection be upon her

Ameen......
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
And do you cry over what has passed? By Allaah if there was any good left in that thing, it will still be available...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
A story which will bring tears to the eyes.
Worth reading all the way.

*Someone beat us to Allah*

A beautiful lesson taught to us by Fudhayl ibn Iyadh, Abdullah ibn AlMubarak, and a servant of Allah who was close to him, and unknown to us.

Abdullah ibn AlMubarak said, “I came to Makkah while it had been stricken by drought and the people were praying istisqaa in the Masjid Al-Haram, and I was by the gate of Bany Shaybah, when a I saw a young black boy who was wearing two pieces of burlap, one piece wrapped around his waist and the other tossed over his shoulder. He stood at a secluded place next to me and I heard him say, “My Lord, the faces are worn due to their sins and the evil of their deeds, and you have prevented us from rain to discipline the creation, I ask you oh patient and forbearing One, You who His slaves know nothing of Him except that which is beautiful, give them rain, in this moment…in this moment..”

Ibn AlMubarak said, “He continued to say, “at this moment” until the sky became filled with clouds, and the rain descended from every direction, and he sat in his place making tasbih, and I began to cry. When he left I followed him to mark his residence, and I returned to Fudhayl ibn Iyadh who said to me,

“Why do you look so depressed?”

I said to him, “Someone beat us to Allah, and so He took him as an intimate companion other than us.”

He said, “How so?”

So I told him the story, and he cried out “Woe be to you, oh Ibn Mubarak! Take me to him!”

I said, “There’s no time at the moment, I’ll find out more about him.”

So the next morning I prayed Fajr and I went to his residence and there was an old man at the door, when he saw me he recognized me, and said, “Welcome of Abu Abdulrahman, what do you need?”

I said, “I am in need of a black boy.”

He said, “I have many, and so he cried out “Boy!” and a strong young man emerged, and he said, “You’ll have a good result with this one, He would be good for you.”

I said, “I have no need for him” So he continued to bring out boy after boy, until I saw the boy that I recognized, so when I saw him my eyes teared. He said, “Is this the one?”

I said, “Yes” but he said, “There’s no way I can sell him.”

I said, “Why not?” He said, “Because I see his presence in this house as a blessing, and he does not cost me anything!” I said, “where does he eat from?”

He said, “He earns from some food that he sells and that is his sustenance, and if he does not sell he eats it and that is sufficient. And the other boys tell me that he does not sleep these long nights, and he does not mix with them but is busy with himself, and my heart has loved him.”

I said, “Do I go back to Fudhayl ibn Iyadh and Sufyan Al-Thawri without having fulfilled their need?”

He said, “Your coming to me is a great occasion for me, you can have him for whatever price you wish.”

“So I purchased him and took him towards Fudhayl, we walked for a moment before he said, “My master,”

I said, “At your service.”

He said, “Please don’t say ‘at your service’ to me, for the slave is the one who should be at the service of his master.”

I said, “What do you need my beloved.”

He said, “I am physically weak, and don’t have the strength to serve, and you had options other than me, others were brought out who were stronger than me.”

I said, “May Allah never see you serving me, rather I will purchase for you a house and wed you, and I will serve you myself.”

He cried in that moment, and I said, “What makes you cry?”

He said, “You didn’t do that except that you saw one of my communications with Allah, otherwise why would you choose me over the others?”

I said, “Don’t worry about it.” But he insisted, “I ask you by Allah to tell me.”

I said, “The response to your supplication”

He said, “I estimate that you are- in sha Allah- a righteous man. Allah has a chosen group amongst his creation, he does not expose their status except to whom He loves from amongst his slaves.” Then he said, “Is it alright if we stop for a moment, I have some rak’at that I owe from yesterday.”

I said, “The house of Fudhayl is near.”

He said, “No, here is more beloved to me. The commands of Allah should not be delayed.” He entered the masjid from the door of the merchants so he continued to pray and when he finished he looked towards me and said, “Oh Abu Abdulrahman do you need anything?”

I said, “Why?”

He said, “Because I want to journey on.”

I said, “To where?”

He said, “The hereafter.”

I said, “Let me enjoy your company!”

He said, “Life was only sweetened when my interaction was only with Allah. Now if you have been exposed to it, other will as well, and I have no need for that.”

He then collapsed onto his face and said, “Oh my Lord, take me to You in this moment, in this moment.” I came near to him and found that he had passed away.

By Allah I never remembered him except that a long sadness would envelope me and that the dunya would become insignificant in my eyes.

-Mentioned by Ibn Al-Jawzi in AlMuntatham fi Siyar AlMuluk wal Umam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yesterday as I watched the National Geographic Channel, I came to learn of the Fish called The Electric Eel. For the first time,I learnt the actual name is Electrophorus electricus.
The fish is commonly found in the Amazon and generally in Fresh Waters. In the narration of the documentary, Electric Eels are mostly blind although they are not born blind. To me they are such beautiful creatures and i was wondering how come they are blind? i then read about them and came to understand that these animals have three pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity as a form of defensive mechanism against predators. Whenever the animal is under attack, it activates an electric field of up to 860 Volts (that is nearly 4 times the 220V electricity supplied to our homes) to electrocute its attacker. The Eel also requires rising to the surface of the water every 10 minutes in order to take in Oxygen before going back under the water. Due to this routine, the fish has developed a mindset that it is vulnerable to attack due to constant coming up to breathe and hence it is always on a ‘suspicion mission’ – It is always and constantly electrocuting its environment even when it is not under attack. The sad effect is that in the course of continuous electrocuting of its environment its eyes are also electrocuted and hence its blindness! But then as i watched this animal swimming around blind and only using its sense of feel and ears, and been unable to see, it goes into more suspicion and every movement it feels in the waters, it releases further electric shock worsening his plight – The animal thus goes into a cyclic paranoia and self infliction of pain causing it to be more blind irreversibly.
You see such is the situation in some people’s life. They suspect everybody and everything! They are always on a mindset of ‘someone is doing me’, ‘something evil is coming to happen to me’, ‘someone is planning to harm me’, etc. By having this kind of mental picture such people release shock waves that electrocutes whoever comes near them. Friends who mean well, are branded enemies, parents are considered evil, siblings are suspected of hatching evil plots, work colleagues are branded enemies, Etc. When people go into such self-destruct mode, all they think about is themselves and not the feelings of others. The desire to protect ones self end up in hurting others.
Let us all strive to cultivate a positive attitude of love. let brotherly love continue. In other words, treat each other in a brotherly manner. Think and reflect about these things.

#copied

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Alennsar:

Salam alaykum sis. I've responded to your email.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Shirkut Taha is pretty interesting and so is shirkul kahfi

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum sis. I've responded to your email.
wahaleikum salam sister. where have you been?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Alennsar:

wahaleikum salam sister. where have you been?
*thinking about how to answer the question without making it a long story*

I was a lil bit busy with preparing some things for university and I also sort of lost interest in the forum.

Thanks for asking/checking up on me sis.
Appreciate it. kiss
May Allah bless you

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
On the authority of ‘Aeysha [رضي الله عنها] who said:

❝There was no behaviour more hated to the Messenger of Allaah [ﷺ] than lying. If he came across it from one of his Companions, then he would keep away from him until he knew that he had repented.❞

[Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah of al-Albāni, (No. 2052) | Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya Miraath al-Anbiyya]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2017
I know this is coming late but today is Monday and it's sunnah to fast on Monday and Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Taqwa is not only in our manners..Taqwa is not about looking Islamic...Taqwa is not about sporting a beard or wearing a Hijab...Taqwa is not appearance
BUT
Taqwa is when you miss a single prayer, you feel uneasy the whole day...
Taqwa is when you speak a lie , your instinct feels bad..
Taqwa is the guilt that follows when u hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly, Taqwa is the shame and regret that follows a sin you did knowing fully well about it's stand in the sight of Allah,
Taqwa is when you cannot sleep the whole night after disobeying or disrespecting your parents
Taqwa is to cry in the depths of night fearing none but the one above the Arsh. Taqwa is the fear that refrains us from sinning even when we are alone and nobody is looking...
Taqwa is the guts and the will to please Allah, even when the whole world is hell bent on displeasing Him...
Taqwa is to wear that beard and Hijab for the sole reason of pleasing Our Creator and to keep it as per sunnah....
Taqwa is to stay happy and smiling even after knowing this world is a prison for believers...
Taqwa is the good manners and character that loving and fearing Allah brings in us...
Taqwa is the struggle to better yourself according to Islam with each passing day...
Taqwa is not only about rising in deen, it is more about falling but again rising up and never letting go...
Taqwa IS ALL ABOUT WHAT LIES IN THE HEART.
And if this heart is filled with proper Taqwa, then actions automatically follow... And the sweetness of these actions are so much better... Alhamdulillah
REMINDER!!!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
*NINE GOLDEN RULES EXTRACTED FROM SURATUL HUJURAT*

*1. "Fa Tabayyanu":* Investigate: when you receive an information,lest you harm people out of ignorance.

*2. "Fa Aslihu"*
Make settlement: between your brothers as believers are brothers.

*3. "Wa Aqsitu":* Act justly: whenever there is a dispute try for settlement and act justly among both parties as Allah loves those who act justly.

*4. "La Yaskhar":* Don't ridicule people,perhaps they may be better than you to Allah.

*5. "Wa La Talamizu":* Do not insult one another.

*6. "Wa La Tanabazu":* Do not call each other with offensive nicknames.

*7. "Ijtanibu Kaseeran minaz-Zan":* Avoid negative assumptions, indeed some of the assumptions are sins.

*8. "Wa La Tajassasu"* : Do not spy on each other

*9. "Wa La Yagtab":* Do not backbite each other. Its a major sin equivalent to eating your dead brother's flesh.

Mirror and check bakance your actions with these words of ALLAH swt in Surotu Hujro!!

May Allah make it easy for us. Amin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2017
Surah Inshiqaq

يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ - 84:6

O man! Verily, you are returning towards your Lord- with your deeds and actions (good or bad),- a sure returning, and you will meet (the results of your deeds which you did).

From my Quran

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATION.
O mankind, indeed you are laboring toward your Lord with [great] exertion and will meet it.

*surprised at the difference*

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mofpearl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ClAmxxObPQ

asalamualaykum sister pls check your mail
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alennsar:

asalamualaykum sister pls check your mail

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
I have responded.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
thanks I've checked it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abu Dhar reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

“Your smile to your brother is a sadaqah (charitable act) for you. Your commanding the right and forbidding the wrong is a sadaqah. Your guiding a man in the land of misguidance is a sadaqah for you. Your seeing (showing the way) for a man with bad eyesight is a sadaqah for you. Your removing a stone or thorn or bone from the road is a sadaqah for you. Your emptying your bucket of water into your brother’s (empty) bucket is a sadaqah for you.”
[Tirmidhi]

I remember @bolded because I was out and when I walked into the room, a lady smiled at me. It was a huge natural smile that made feel warm, smile back, and give her salam. It was when I walked a few meters from her I realized she just gave sadaqah. So I remembered the hadith about smiling and thought I'd share it.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Mofpearl: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mofpearl:
I know this is coming late but today is Monday and it's sunnah to fast on Monday and Thursday.

Just before I forget to post.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mofpearl:

Just before I forget to post.
please check your mail sister
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Kayberry101: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Anyone Muslim brother and sister that are eager to get married according to the sunnah,which they are ready to mingle with our single bro and sister, there is a group I will like to recommend for you,am sure you will never regret joining...

I got my missing rib in the forum and which we are getting married soon

Contact me via my whatapps number
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by b03liberty(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-jOSXJZA-A
A good video and remember on the magnificent of Allah.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by b03liberty(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Salam Alaeku waramatullahi wabarakatul dear brother and sister. may Allah do good for us in this dunnya and qiyamma

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
The Book of Miscellany

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ ) said, "A group of people (both men and women) whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds, will enter Jannah".
[Muslim] .
It has been interpreted that such people are those who put their trust in Allah; another interpretation is that these people are tender- hearted.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
*When you die don't worry...*
*Don't be concerned over your decaying body..*

*Because the Muslims will take care of what is required..*

*They will..*

*1 - Strip you of your clothes*
*2 - Wash you*
*3 - Shroud you*
*4 - Take you out of your home...*
*5 - ... to your new place of stay (the grave)*

*6 - Many will come to bid farewell at your funeral - infact many will cancel work for the sake of your burial, even though most of them didn't think about advising you even once whilst you were alive..*

*7- Your belongings will be gotten rid of:*
*your keys*
*your books*
*your bags*
*your shoes*
*your clothes*

*If your family are wise, they will give it to charity so that it may benefit you (in your record of good deeds)*

*And be assured..*

*That this dunya will not grieve over you*
*Nor will the world*

*And the economy will continue..*

*Your job, someone else will take your position*

*Your wealth will go to your inheritors*

*Whereas you will remain to be questioned about every minor and major deed*

*There will be 3 types of grievers over you:*

*1- The people who knew you only at face value will say 'poor man/woman'*

*2- Your friends will grieve for hours or days but then return to laughter*

*3- The deep grief at your household will last for a week, two weeks, a month, 2-months or even a year ?*

*And thereafter they will add you to their memories*

*And so..*

*Your story amidst the people ended..*

*And your story with the reality begins...*

*And that is the life after death..*
*Indeed, these things left you..*
*1- Beauty*
*2- Wealth*
*3- Health*
*4- Children*
*5- The mansions and cars*
*6- The spouse..*
*7- EVERYTHING!*

*And your real life has started..*

*And the question here is..*

*What have you prepared for your grave and hereafter?*

*This reality needs to be thought over..*

*Take care of..*

*1- The obligations (e.g. Prayer..)*
*2-Voluntary Good Deeds*
*3- Secret Charity*
*4- Righteous Deeds*
*5- Night Prayer*

*Perhaps you will be saved..*

*And don't forget to pass this message on to many...*

*وذكّر فإن الذكرى تنفعُ المؤمنين*

*'And continue to Remind.. For surely the Reminder Benefits the Believers..' (Qur'aan 51:55)*
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
SECOND REMINDER. Tuesday. YOU WERE BORN A MUSLIM AND MUST DIE A MUSLIM. Bismillah
The fact that more and more people are finding their way to Islam, notwithstanding the relentless propaganda, deliberate misinformation and outright prejudice against it, never ceases to amaze me. How do these people navigate in the darkness to find the light of Islam. in spite of all the obstacles in the way?
The answer is that our Creator has granted each one of us a guiding light, a pure, undefiled innate nature called the fitrah. Unlike Christians who believe in the doctrine of Original Sin and assert that each baby is born tainted with the sin of Aadam’s disobedience to Allaah, we Muslims believe that every child is born into a state of purity where it recognizes its Creator and is naturally subservient to His laws.
In his book The Fundamentals of Islamic Monotheism, Bilaal Philips writes: Just as a child’s body submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, its soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is its Lord and Creator. But the parents try to make it follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of its life to resist or oppose its parents. The religion which the child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah does not hold it to account for this religion till the child matures in youth and clear proofs of the falsehood of its religion are brought to it, the adult must now follow the religion of knowledge and reason. At this point the devils try their best to encourage him to stay as he is or to go further astray. Evils are made pleasing to him and he must now live in the midst of a struggle between his innate pure nature and his desires in order to find the right road. If he chooses to follow his innate nature, his fitrah, Allah will help him overcome his desires even though it may take most of his life to escape, for many people enter Islam. in their old age.
The Qur'an also points to this phenomenon, where every soul that has been created is asked Who their Lord is, and they testify that it is none other than Allah before they are born into the world.
Allah says:
When your Lord drew forth from the loins of the children of Aadam their descendants and made them testify concerning themselves. Saying: Am I not your Lord? They said: “Yes, we testify to it.” (This) in case you say on the Day of Judgement, “We were unaware of this.” Or in case you say: It was our ancestors who made partners (with Allah) and we are only their descendants…[Surah Al-A’raaf 7:172-173].
Explaining this verse, the Prophet [Peace be upon him] said: When Allah created Aadam [A.S] , He took a covenant from him …then He extracted from him all of his descendants who would be born until the end of the world, generation after generation and spread them out in front of Him in order to take a covenant from them.
He spoke to them face to face saying: Am I not your Lord? And we all replied: Yes, we testify to it.
Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He was their Creator and the only true God worthy of worship. He said: That was in case you (mankind) should say on the Day of Resurrection, “Surely we were unaware of all this. We had no idea that You were our God.” [Silsilah al ahadeeth as Saheehah, Narrated by ibn Abbaas, collected by Imaam Ahmad].
This is the reason why people who adopt Islaam should be termed as reverters instead of converters, because they are going back to their original nature, the one they were naturally created with, which is automatically aligned with the Universe, its Creator and His Laws; as opposed to simply exchanging one set of beliefs for another. To be continued in Shaa Allah. May Allah guide all our non Muslim relatives and friends to Islam.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
DAILY DIGEST
11 Muharram 1439AH. (2nd October, 2017).
Q(4 verse 19)
O you who believe! it is not lawful for you that you should take women as heritage against (their) will, and do not straiten them in order that you may take part of what you have given them, unless they are guilty of manifest indecency, and treat them kindly; then if you hate them, it may be that you dislike a thing while Allah has placed abundant good in it.
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ said, "A believer must not hate (his wife) believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics he will be pleased with another".
[Muslim].
Contained here is a very wise counsel for a happy married life. It tells us that every person has certain good qualities as well as some shortcomings. Man has been advised here to overlook the shortcomings that he does not like in his wife and appreciate her good qualities. Similarly, a woman is advised to ignore the shortcomings of her husband and admire his good qualities. May Allah make our spouses coolness of our eyes... Aameen
# DailyDigest
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Alennsar(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Your children have the right to be lead by your Islaamic example. One cannot just tell their children to do something while they themselves do not do it. Allah says in the Qur'an, 'Enjoin you Al-Birr (piety and righteousness and each and every act of obedience to Allah) on the people and you forget (to practise it) yourselves.' [Surah Al Baqarah, 2:44]

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Salaam alaykum

@AideeSheks

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.