Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (55912 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Contact17:

Honestly didn't think I could survive it especially as Ashoora fell on my clinical day and everyone kept saying I shouldn't fast or I would faint in the operating room, but alhamdulliah I survived.

Alhamdulillaah

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) indicated: "Every way of life has a innate character. The character of Islam is haya." Or "Every deen has an innate character. The character of Islam is modesty (haya)."

Imran ibn Hussein reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Modesty does not bring anything but goodness.” Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5766
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tomorrow is Monday, fasting is encouraged, there are some hadiths which encourage fasting on Mondays:

# It was narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari that the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) was asked about fasting on Mondays. He said: “On that day I was born, and on it the Revelation came to me.” (Narrated by Muslim hadith no. 1162)

# It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to fast on Mondays and Thursdays. (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi hadith no. 745)

Salaam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Imam al-Shafi’i remarked, “There is a verse in the Quran that every wrongdoer should be terrified of.”
He was asked, “Which verse is that?”
He replied, “‘And your Lord never forgets.’”
[Surah Maryam: 64]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Surah al- Imran 31:3 – 31:5

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.

وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
"Four things are useless and they are: 1.) Knowledge without practice 2.) Wealth without expenditure in the way of Allah 3.) Piety for the sake of show prompted by worldliness; and 4.) Long life with no stock of good deeds." - Uthman ibn Affan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
AideeSheks:
"Four things are useless and they are:
1.) Knowledge without practice
2.) Wealth without expenditure in the way of Allah
3.) Piety for the sake of show prompted by worldliness; and
4.) Long life with no stock of good deeds."
- Uthman ibn Affan

Jazakallahu Khiran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by AideeSheks(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Contact17:

Jazakallahu Khiran
Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Sent to me via whatsapp;

This is one of the most powerful passages of Ibn Al Qayyim (ra) I have ever read. I'll do my best to translate:

كم من مستدرج بالنعم وهو لا يشعر،
مفتون بثناء الجهال عليه،
مغرور بقضاء الله حوائجه وستره عليه،
وأكثر الخلق عندهم أن هذه الثلاثة علامة السعادة والنجاح، وذلك مبلغهم من العلم.
(مدارج السالكين)

"How many people are blinded by apparent blessings that are actually leading them to destruction?

How many people are deceived by the praises of the ignorant lavished upon them?

How many people are deluded by the facilitation of their worldly needs, and the way that Allah conceals their flaws?

Most people measure success and happiness by these three things. And that is due to their lack of understanding."

The summary of these words: Don't be fooled into thinking that your worldly success, either by wealth or fame, means that Allah is pleased with you. Those things may actually be your punishment. By the same token, do not assume that your tests and hardships are punishment. Those things may actually be your blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Coccoh(f): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Asalam alaykum waramotullah, this was copied from a whatsapp group

*HAARUN RASHEED AND THE LUNATIC... WHAT AN INTERESTING STORY!!!!!*

It was narrated that a man (Bahlul) was a lunatic during the time of the Abbasid Caliph, Haarun Rasheed...
One day, (Caliph) Haarun Rasheed passed by him (the lunatic man, Bahlul) while the latter was sitting on a grave.

Haarun said to him, in a rebuking manner: O Bahlul! O lunatic! When will you be sensible?

Bahlul ran up to a tree, and sat on the tree top. He then called out to Haarun in a loud voice: O Haarun! O lunatic! When will you be sensible?

Haarun, riding on his horseback, came under the tree and said: Am I the lunatic or you who sat on the graves?

Bahlul: Nay! I'm sensible!!!

Haarun: And how is that?

Bahlul: Because I know that this (pointing to Haarun's castle) is ephemeral while this (pointing to the grave) is permanent. So, I inhabit this (grave) before that (Castle - he's referring to edifices of Paradise).
But you inhabit this (Castle) and abandon this (grave)... You hate to to move from prosperity to desolation (grave), knowing fully well that it's your place of return, no doubt!
So, tell me // Who between the two of us is lunatic?

Haarun was moved to tears, crying till his beards became wet... And said: By Allah, you have said the truth.

Haarun: Tell me more O Bahlul!

Bahlul: The Book of Allah is enough for you, hold on to it

Haarun: Are you in need of anything, so that I can give you?

Bahlul: Yes. Three needs... If you can fulfill them, I'll appreciate you

Haarun: Ask

Bahlul: That you should increase my lifespan

Haarun: I don't have the power

Bahlul: That you protect from the Angel of Death

Bahlul: That you admit me into Paradise and save me from Hellfire

Bahlul: Then, know that you are owned and you own nothing. And there is nothing I'm in need of from you

(From the book Kitaabu Gaqlaa al-Majaaniin)
Wonderful!

I hope everyone reads and forwards it. Perhaps it may guide someone whose heart is deceived by this Life...!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abu Hurayrah narrated that Prophet ﷺ said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people), afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj.'" They said, "O Allaah's Messenger! What is 'Al-Harj?' He said, "Killing! Killing!"[related by Bukhari]

Brothers and sisters, aren’t we witnessing this today? The minor signs are incessantly appearing, and the major signs will surface too, as promised by Allaah and His Messenger ﷺ .

The Messenger of Allaah ﷺ said: "The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from the West, and when it rises and the people see it, they will all believe, but that will be when it will do a person no good to believe, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith." [related by Bukhari]

Are we waiting for the sun to rise from the West and let go our chance for seeking forgiveness? Are we not paying heed even when Allaah and His Messenger ﷺ have warned us in such explicit terms? Where are we headed? When will our preparation commence?

salaam.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
It was narrated from Samurah ibn Jundub that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

“Woman was created from a rib; if you try to straighten her you will break her. So be kind to her and you will live with ease with her.”

Narrated by Ahmad (20093) and Ibn Hibbaan (4178); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
"The example of those who take allies other than Allaah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew." ~ (surah Al-'ankabut)

In other words if you put your trust in any being other than Allaah, you are building your trust on something that can do you no good, put all your trust in Allaah and Allaah will suffice you, only the will of Allaah can prevail, so don't let shaytaan deceive you, whatever you "take" from shaytaan was not given to you by shaytaan but by Allaah.

Shaytaan is powerless if you want him to be, and vice versa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one who has an atom’s-weight of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He said, “Allaah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions and each person will have but that which he intended.” Narrated by al-Bukhari (1) and Muslim (1907).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
SubhanAllaah! A'udhubillaah! this was sent to me on whatsapp;

Bad friends!

Shaykh Khālid al-Rāshid said:

“Some news has reached us that one of the youth started to walk on the upright path, and he set himself on the ship of success. He started keeping his prayers & memorising the Qur’an.

He remembered some of his friends, they were still sinking in the depths of sin and wrongdoing. So he visited them, and I wish he didn’t do that. And that is my advise to every new repentant and every new one on the path of righteousness. Don’t go to your friends from the past alone. Take with you those who can help you call them to the right path, because abundance beats courage.

So he visited them wanting for them guidance. So the attacks began on him from all directions “do you remember this and that day?” And the voices became loud, and laughter filled the place. The young man left after they had opened his old wounds from the past. They moved his heart with temptation, and the struggle which he ended before started again!

After a couple of days they came to him, offering him in a trip to a not so far place from here [current location], “meaning to buy a car”. They told him that they need someone to remind them of Allāh, and to lead them in prayer, and to teach them how to pray while on a journey. So he became interested in the idea, so he set off with them and I wish he didn’t do that.
They made a deal with a prostitute!! Allāhu Akbar! (the Shaykh cries)

They spend their wealth to avert people from the way of Allāh! They made her enter his room, and with her a bottle of wine and a tape of music, so that the night would be “romantic” and she remained with him until she poured him a glass of wine and then another… and another… and then the prohibited happened!
And in just moments collapsed, and in just moments collapsed what he had been struggling for a long time to build. He slept in his bed drunk and naked. I seek refuge in Allāh!

WOE ON THEM! AND THE LIKES OF THEM!!

They entered his room laughing and gloating, while he laid covered in his bed. They tried to wake him, they called his name to wake him up, but he didn’t respond… So they called him again; so and so! wake up! but he still didn’t respond, they moved him and poked him in his bed but he didn’t wake up.

Hear the tragedy! Our friend drank wine! and fornicated! and then went to sleep… and he died that night in his bed!

WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE THOSE!!!

WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE THOSE!!!

He died that night in his bed with the worst end. To Allāh we belong and to Him we will return! Ya Allāh!

WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE THOSE!!!”

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Very short 2 minute reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mciEU7oVZos
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2016
Surah Al- Imaran verse 14

[size=14pt]زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ الشَّهَوَاتِ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ وَالْبَنِينَ وَالْقَنَاطِيرِ الْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ الذَّهَبِ وَالْفِضَّةِ وَالْخَيْلِ الْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَالْأَنْعَامِ وَالْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَاللَّهُ عِندَهُ حُسْنُ الْمَآبِ[/size]

Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Surah AT-TAWBAH Verse 65- 67

وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُمْ لَيَقُولُنَّ إِنَّمَا كُنَّا نَخُوضُ وَنَلْعَبُ ۚ قُلْ أَبِاللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ وَرَسُولِهِ كُنتُمْ تَسْتَهْزِئُونَ

And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

لَا تَعْتَذِرُوا قَدْ كَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ ۚ إِن نَّعْفُ عَن طَائِفَةٍ مِّنكُمْ نُعَذِّبْ طَائِفَةً بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا مُجْرِمِينَ

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after your belief. If We pardon one faction of you - We will punish another faction because they were criminals.

الْمُنَافِقُونَ وَالْمُنَافِقَاتُ بَعْضُهُم مِّن بَعْضٍ ۚ يَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمُنكَرِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَقْبِضُونَ أَيْدِيَهُمْ ۚ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَنَسِيَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ

The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah , so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites - it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
ISIS=Houthis=Iran=Taliban=Al Qaeda! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Surah Muhammed verse 31

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَعْلَمَ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ مِنكُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَنَبْلُوَ أَخْبَارَكُمْ

And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah ] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2016
^^ "And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the patient, Who says, when afflicted with calamity: “innalillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajihun(To Allaah We belong, and to Him is our return)”: They are those on whom (descend) Blessings from Allaah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance ." (al-Baqarah 155 - 157)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2016
It is reported that Imām Mālik – Allāh have mercy on him – said:

Whatever you fool around with, don’t fool around with your dīn (religion).

Al-Lālakāʾī, Sharḥ ʾUṣūl ʾIʿtiqād Ahl Al-Sunnah 1:163
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
The word (الحزن) "sadness" does not appear in the Qur'aan except in the form of forbidding it

(ولا تهنو ولاتحزنوا)

or in the form of negating it

(فلاخوف عليهم ولا هم يحزنون).

And the reason for this is because there is no benefit for having sadness in the heart. The most beloved thing to Shaitan is to make the believing slave sad by taking him off track.

The Prophet (ﷺ) sought refuge in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) from sadness

(اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن)

Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Sadness weakens the heart and diminishes determination and wanting to go forward. And there is nothing more beloved to the Shaitan than the sadness of a believer."

For this reason, be happy, optimistic and think good about Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى). Have trust in what Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) is able to do and depend on Him. You will find happiness and pleasure in all situations.

Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.

If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

One of the righteous predecessors said:

"I make dua’a to Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) for something I want, and if He gives it to me then I’m happy once and if He doesn’t give it to me then I’m happy ten times because the first was my choice and the second was Allaah’s choice."

As Sa’adi (رحمه الله) on him said: "Life is short so don’t shorten it with worries, grief, and sadness."

So be the owner of a heart that breathes happiness and satisfaction.

May Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) make your times happy and may Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) forgive us all. آمِيْن ثُمَّ آمِيْن.

#Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
^^
Jazakallahu Khyran
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just came across these statements of Allaah in the Qur'an and i had to post it, DO YOU NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF ALLAAH? Allaah azza wa jal says;

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوٰةِ

And seek assistance through patience and prayer....

So in essense if you want Allaah's assiatance, you have to be patient and prayerful, but these combination is difficult due to the way Allaah created us, we were created with haste, this is why Allaah went further to say;

وَإِنَّهَا لَكَبِيرَةٌ إِلَّا عَلَى الْخَاشِعِينَ

and most surely it is a hard thing except for the humble ones....

So who are the humble ones?

Allaah says;

الَّذِينَ يَظُنُّونَ أَنَّهُم مُّلَاقُو رَبِّهِمْ وَأَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

(Those)Who know that they shall meet their Lord and that they shall return to Him.

So in essence Allaah is referring to the believers here, for a believer is sure with certainty that he shall meet his Lord and return to him.

In other words the quality of a believer is being patient and prayerful.

I pray Allaah makes these two qualities easy for us – Ameen.

The verses were taken from sura al-baqarah verses 45 and 46.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Contact17:
^^
Jazakallahu Khyran

Wa anti fajazakillaah khayra!
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97]
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
“And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Salihoon (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people)” [an-Noor 24:32]

More explanation

https://islamqa.info/en/181556

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
hesitation/procrastination kills ~ ibn taymiyyah.

whatever you wanna do, do it that moment, do not say, I'll do it tomorrow, that's hesitation and it kills.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 13, 2016
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever gives charity the equivalent of a date that was acquired by halaal means – for Allah does not accept anything but that which is good (halaal)– Allah accepts it in His right hand, then He tends it for the one who gave it, as one of you tends his foal, until it becomes like a mountain.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.