Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,957 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips (1204 Views)

Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! / Introducing Childminder.ng (Childcare in Nigeria made easy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Happy party memories make happy children and a happy family. We can use our bouncing castles, merry-go-rounds, children's trains, etc, to give your child that happy memory that will help create a happy, well adjusted child.

Call us on 08064032081 to make it happen. Your kids will love it! You'll love it!

Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Do something to make your children smile today. Have a nice day.

Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Happy holidays to your family. Take your children somewhere special this holiday.
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Happy Eid al-Fitr. Put a smile on your children's faces today.
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 1:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Tips For Encouraging Good Behaviour In Your Child (Part 1)

Good morning smiley. We saw these tips that can help you mold your child to become examplary, and we decided to share. This is just the first part. We will be sharing other tips subsequently. Have a great day as you read:

1. Be a role model Use your own behaviour to guide your child. Your child watches you to get clues on how to behave – and what you do is often much more important than what you say. For example, if you want your child to say ‘please’, say it yourself. If you don’t want your child to raise her voice, speak quietly and gently yourself.

2. Show your child how you feel Telling your child honestly how his behaviour affects you helps him see his own feelings in yours.And if you start sentences with ‘I’, it gives your child the chance to see things from your perspective. For example, ‘I’m getting upset because there is so much noise that I can’t talk on the phone’.

3. Catch your child being ‘good’When your child is behaving in a way you like, give her some positive feedback. For example, ‘Wow, you’re playing so nicely. I really like the way you’re keeping all the blocks on the table’. This works better than waiting for the blocks to come crashing to the floor before you take notice and say, ‘Hey, stop that’.

This positive feedback is sometimes called descriptive praise because it tells children specifically what they’re doing well. Try to make six positive comments for every negative comment. And remember that if children have a choice between no attention or negative attention, they’ll often seek out negative attention. 

Source: http://m.raisingchildren.net.au/articles/encouraging_good_behaviour.html
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Whether your budget is 10k, 100k or N1 million, we have somehing for you when it comes to planning and executing that memorable part for your kid to perfection. Try us today. 0806 4032 081.
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Take your kids for shopping or outside treats. Include your kids when you go shopping or take them once a while for a dinner outside to KFC, Sweet Sensation, etc. Such occasions help maintaining the affectionate relationship between parents and kids.

Ask their suggestions while purchasing household objects and buy them gifts or sweets. Should you buy them films or should you take them to the cinema? Let them feel they are important enough to be consulted.

Get into conversation with them whenever you get time to do so. Ask them about their studies, personal issues etc., to make them feel their parents are interested in all the aspects of their life. Are you sweeping the sitting room? Let them help dust the chairs with dry rags. This will facilitate communication between parents and children and between children.

Have a great day as you work and browse through Nairaland's family section for tips on how to make your family great!

Source: http://m.prokerala.com/kids/parenting/working-parents-and-child-care.htm
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by motocamara: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
To us everyday is Children's Day, because the smile of a happy child is priceless! Have a Wonderful Day!
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by smormad: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
This really is a nice setup for a kids party. All the kids love these kind of parties and I used to make them for mine when they were younger. Now they want late parties and it is harder to organize those. All of their friends are celebrating birthdays in the house and party lasts until 5 in the morning. My kids also wanted something like that and we did it in our backyard. It was big enough and we almost everything except the light equipment. Good thing is that there is this party lighting company in Surrey from where you can rent equipment for really good price.
Re: We Provide Children's Party Fun-Equipment (In Lagos) + Excellent Childcare Tips by Slayerino: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
smormad:
This really is a nice setup for a kids party. All the kids love these kind of parties and I used to make them for mine when they were younger. Now they want late parties and it is harder to organize those. All of their friends are celebrating birthdays in the house and party lasts until 5 in the morning. My kids also wanted something like that and we did it in our backyard. It was big enough and we almost everything except the light equipment. Good thing is that there is this party lighting company in Surrey from where you can rent equipment for really good price.
I just needed something like this, it is going to be my kids birthday soon!

(1) (Reply)

Meeting My Husbands Aunts Present Ideas ASAP!!!! / 13 Photos Of Nigeria Mothers When You Want A Tattoo / Story Of Couples Who Send Money Home And Never Got The To Live In It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.