Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare (23467 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Omooba77: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Founder of the Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare has affirmed that government officials in Nigeria have succeeded in making corrupt practices official in the country.

Bakare, who made this statement at the launch of Onyekachi Ubani Foundation in Lagos, weekend, noted that: “At the twilight of the military era in Nigeria’s political trajectory, the name “Nigeria” became synonymous with a certain word, a word that elicits the image of a cesspool running over corruption.

“At that time, precisely in 1999, Transparency International rated Nigeria the second most corrupt country in the world in terms of perception, second only to her eastern neighbour, Cameroon.

“For instance, given the unbridled looting of the treasury at the time, reportedly to the tune of over 1billion dollars as was subsequently uncovered following the exit of the military, it was obvious that the abnormal had become the norm, the illegal had become legal, the outrageous had become banal and the aberrant had become the gold standard.

“Despite the emergence of a new government on the heels of a strong anti-corruption campaign, despite the credence lent to this anti-corruption promise by the antecedents of President Muhammadu Buhari, and despite global acknowledgment that Nigeria has taken shovel loads off the peak of this mountain of filth,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/08/corruption-now-official-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare/

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by ConqueredWest: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can someone tell Bakare that wailers form is finished

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by hungryboy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oga Pastor go and sleep abeg
No be una endorse the cow herder say him go come stop corruption?,

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by ojun50(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pass si to Bakare wailers form is finished

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone tell Bakare that wailers form is finished
Abeg even photocopy self no dey? Try help am, abeg!

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Paperwhite(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Then that reaffirms that APC of course is still a monumental failure.Guess you guys were chanting "corruption" like that is our only problem while the economy & other aspects of our national life kept spiraling out of control.Now,no one have been convicted since the lopsided corruption fight charade started while the worst corrupt thieves in the annals of Nigeria have been discovered in the APC-"Budget Padders". You can't start wailing with us now.No way! You must enjoy the "change" you helped fostered on the 170 million inhabitants of this country.Fool! angry

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Omooba77: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
God we your pikins dey your hands;scam no get second name

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by saintikechi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
na buhari cause am nah.....

36 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by youngeagle(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
You can't win we propaganda still thinks you can rule with propaganda is only a dullard that reasons that way while the zombies clap.....una eye never ipen finish.

33 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Joel3(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
haha, e pain am... I can't help. but..
this man is guilty of the same. remember he was buhari running mate in previous election. he hadn't criticised buhari for once unlike when he was running his mouth in Jonathan administration.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by eleojo23: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2016
undecided
Day don break.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by mazichika: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Hahaha... Another Afonja has just been delivered.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Omooba77: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2016
youngeagle:
You can't win we propaganda still thinks you can rule with propaganda is only a dullard that reasons that way while the zombies clap.....una eye never ipen finish.

The way some of us behave is as if they swallow otumapo that has blocked our reasoning. Now the ink for propaganda has dried up.
We pray we will never find ourselves at this point again.
Lala baba lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by lovat(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2016
It's only a FOOL that his name starts with O and ends with A here that believe there is no Corruption in this government.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Abeg who lives close to wadata plaza, help us sheck if the wailers vip form iyaf finish, we've a vip who wants to join the wailers brigade.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
It's only a FOOL that his name starts with O and ends with A here that believe there is no Corruption in this government.
My brother what are you afraid of? Call the name jare, let's make banter with him this morning.
I, a Honorable Veteran of the Ban Assembly is telling you "No shaking"

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by hucienda: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2016
To think I once took him seriously.

Time has exposed him as nothing but a hypocrite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by lovat(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother what are you afraid of? Call the name jare, let's make banter with him this morning.
I, a Honorable Veteran of the Ban Assembly is telling you "No shanking"
plz take your "nka" and go grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by eleojo23: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:

Oh no, this early morning?
This can't be a good Omen grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Legitbaba(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Tunde my guy..... It's been long I heard from you oh....hwfa na

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by otukpo(f): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2016
The people in Aso rock are enjoying at the expense of the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Omooba77: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Paperwhite:
Then that still reaffirms that APC of course still remains a monumental failure.Guess you guys were chanting "corruption" like that is our only problem while our economy kept spiraling out of control.Now the worst corrupt thieves in the annals of Nigeria have been discovered in the APC.You can't start wailing with us now.No way! You must enjoy the "change" you helped fostered on the 170 million inhabitants of this country.Fool! angry

Part of it is the padded budget film, go to ministries,immigration offices,police and you will understand all the noise about corruption is just a ruse. Wait a minute the new WAI, when and how was the recruitment done? God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
lol lol lolz

13 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by greatgod2012(f): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2016
This hypocrite who calls himself a pastor should just shut up.

Isn't he ashamed of himself

Abegi!

9 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2016
I prefer Tunde Bakari to Fr Mbaka because he is a man of integrity and honour.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2016
I prefer Tunde Bakari to Fr Mbaka because he is a man of integrity and honour. If he should join us now, it is a boast to our association

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
I can relate broh, my nka: has always been a bad Omen

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by bamirotola: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Smh.... no b dis same guy b dia political consultant??
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by lovat(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I can relate broh, my nka: has always been a bad Omen
see trouble grin

16 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Omooba77: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Life is all about law of harvest...Oluwaseun our Pastor knows this. What is more than corruption than to make all appointments from your catchment area when there is code of conduct for Federal Character...God is watching us ALL from a distant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by 989900E: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Did y'all read the article?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party / Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.