Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Everyone Go Sleep!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Go Sleep!!! (3139 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep / Video – “toto Wey Say Mouth Nor Go Sleep, That Toto Sef Nor Go Sleep” [download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by christinnah(f): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hmmmm

??
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by christinnah(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
dont have issue with either you are real or fake it is your decision to be what you are and am not God so just be it dont take it personal.

huh !!! I should leave you people alone...call me fake o whatever it won't bother me...I'm strong enough to handle it..
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

huh !!! I should leave you people alone...call me fake o whatever it won't bother me...
dont know who you are and did not call you fake and please dont refer to me as you people is insultive .
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by christinnah(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
dont know who you are and did not call you fake and please dont refer to me as you people is insultive .

sorry if I bothered you with that... didn't meant it...
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

sorry if I bothered you with that...
better because it is a diminishing choice of words to use and is not a crime to ask about knowing you better if someone even ask for anything you will abuse the person more
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by christinnah(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
better because it is a diminishing choice of words to use and is not a crime to ask about knowing you better if someone even ask for anything you will abuse the person more

you're right...
Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:

you're right...
you are right...

1 Like

Re: Everyone Go Sleep!!! by RENOWNED2(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
MTCHEEW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Look Out For In A Song? / Hoes Everywhere (photo) / Guys, Would You Date A Lady With This Typa Skin Condition? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.