Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Advice Me. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Me. (653 Views)

I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me / Please Advice Me On What Action To Take Against My Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me. by MrLiberty4God(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Pls, one of my brother, made a mistake by changing his age so that he can go for NYSC,Batch B 2014. his real dob is 1980, but because he wanted to go for Service he changed it to 1987. Now he realized that BVN is an eye openner for him and all his National identity, are carrying DOB 1980. His problem is that, theres no way he can apply for job in Nigeria that he wont attached his Nysc certificate. because the employer will have to look at his nysc and compare it with his age. Hmmmm, my brother is dying slowly. And i dont know what to do to help him ,Pls anyone on this forum that knows what to do pls ,we really needs yor opinion and your usefull advice. thanks.
Re: Advice Me. by Mrprofesor: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Well ur broda needs to go back to nysc portal where he registered and changed back is age to normal age b4 wic is 1980 and if is nt possible den he would go for affidavic den and he will nw fill Exemption on dat d same page.Exemption just means dat he will nt serve and he will nt collect 19•800k bt at d end of dat service year den he will go and collect his normal nysc certificate wit his colleague dat dey finish service togeda and dey will only write exemption on it Shikena
Re: Advice Me. by Donpizzle(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2016
He sold his Age-right for one yr NYSC flexing. E don flex finish, hin eye don clear. If he is ready to refund all the allawee he collected from Nysc, then its fairly possible to do so. Let him go to Nysc federal Secretariat abuja. Something could be done bout it there.

(1) (Reply)

After Service, Tips To Kick Your Career Into A Higher Level / In Need Of NYSC Corp Members -abuja / Nysc Batch.b(stream1) Pop Activities...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.