Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (36673 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by ayibatari99(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Yeah!!! We should be mindful of our utterances. You can't just seat from your home and fabricate any rubbish and think you won't pay for it. Nigerians are ignorant of what freedom of speech is, it doesn't mean you should cook false story to tarnish one's personality. The Era has since be gone.A credit goes to this administration for equity and justice, because irrespective of your political inclination, you most be accountable for your action. This is what we have been waiting for. It's only an adamant wailer that will condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Forwetinnah: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
dearpreye:

A very expensive lesson.....one with terrible consequences.

He's simply repeating his 1984 record of failure.

Still wondering why he should repeat his failure. People learn from failures and improve over time...that old man must be really dull, no wonder he has no WAEC. I think he would surpass his 19kokoro record of failure this time. What a bloody shame

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Missonas(f): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
This is what happens when you believe that the grass is greener at the other side...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by motherfucker: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
adehsenior:
Reno, he knows how to dish out revenge when cold.Well I remain speechless like Michael Jackson
That is my kind of person. It's the best form of revenge and trust me, it stung so bad on the receiver of such. cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
God bless GEJ, we now see who's better off afterall

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Still wondering why he should repeat his failure. People learn from failures and improve over time...that old man must be really dull, no wonder he has no WAEC. I think he would surpass his 19kokoro record of failure this time. What a bloody shame

How can an arrogant man learn from his failures?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by flokii: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
What is the Odekiri saying? undecided

Who gave militants the authority to bring in weapons? Oritsejafor and his goons
Who said BH was part of his cabinet but did nothing, yet they kept killing Northerners..

In due time, d truth will come out.. He who laughs last they say laughs best.

Someone should tell the fo0l that intellects, home & abroad have started asking questions about their oga's amnesty attrocities

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by redcliff: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
Can someone now ask him "Who is the tyrant"...

U guy neva chichonchin, by the time he leaves EFCC, he would look like a thyroid.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by iamcourage(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It is not that the chickens are back home, but that Abu Sidiqu is OBVIOUSLY not a government yes man.

One thing that many PDP ''slaves'' forget is that some of us their critics are not necessarily friends of the APC.

We will also blast the APC if the APC too is not doing the right thing as well.

Like now, I am classed as a ''non-existent creature''. But in my opinion, APC is not making the necessary cuts that are needed in our economy right now....which is not right.
nigga wailers form has finished except you want me to get you the form from black market..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Mylove55(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
I will support the release of Abusidiqu because we need to show those who were scammed greater Love and teach them the tenets of politics without bitterness.
EFCC should release Abusidiqu
even if he is not release til next 3yrs, he wil stil vote for pmb, becos we buharist are not hypocrites, we always stand for d truth, d guy is doing his work and he was arrested for doing his work, it has nothing to do with pmb
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
By the time Buhari is through with this country,
We go dey beg Goodluck Jonathan make him come back.
I've learnt my lesson though,
Never trust a cow herder, with position of leadership.

Ikpa Isong, nko afo ake kene avote Ono buhari de dullard
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Mylove55(f): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2016
gimakon:
God bless GEJ, we now see who's better off afterall
for be ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Guyman02: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trut:
Okupe cursed that chronic ZOMBIE.

Everything Doyin Okupe said happened as he was disgraced in front of his family while being arrested and handcuffed in front of his wife and kids
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
iamcourage:

nigga wailers form has finished except you want me to get you the form from black market..

I am neither a wailer or a zombie or even a ''neger''

I am a Nigerian. My country first, above all leaders, tribes and parties.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by EldaMorris(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
edoyad:
Trust Reno to dig into the archives to find fodder for his online battles . Apparently Abu Sidiqu wrote a scathing article on Jonathan during the 2014 campaign season, well the chickens are back home I guess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/762783542577209344

He thought Jonathan was still there! You will die in that cell! Idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Nairapeople(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
The searchlight of the banks regulator is being beamed at the Heritage bank and this is authoritative. Information has it that the banks is showing a similar characteristic as the rescued Skye bank, thus it is just a matter of days before the Central Bank swoop on the bank. Books have revealed that there are several undercutting within the http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/heritage-bank-in-trouble/
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Myself2(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
By the time Buhari is through with this country,
We go dey beg Goodluck Jonathan make him come back.
I've learnt my lesson though,
Never trust a cow herder, with position of leadership.

Foolish,ear-infested,diapers-wearing cattle herder
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by prettytoys: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
All those who voted Buhari out of hatred for Jonathan because of his 5% root, will definitely suffer the most any ill decision made by Buhari

Afonjas should get ready to experience theirs as we the 5% prepare to mock them. grin
ode!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by mikolo80: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
All those who voted Buhari out of hatred for Jonathan because of his 5% root, will definitely suffer the most any ill decision made by Buhari

Afonjas should get ready to experience theirs as we the 5% prepare to mock them. grin
yeah the way we voted against him when they did not want him touch president. The way we voted against him in 2011. Your mumu no be hia
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by skipofem(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Economic and financial crimes commission, arresting some1 for "cyber stalking" how does it relate to their job specifications? tho it serves Sidiq right for calling my Hero Gej a tyrant, may he remain in there.karma is a boo
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by kunyeo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
omogin:
Buhari is showing himself daily as the biggest scam of all times

You never disappoint! Looking for how you would join Buhari to this. MAGU EFCC BOSS ARRESTED THE GUY .
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by immemorial: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
You cannot judge a man from afar but when he comes near.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by Themandator: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
dearpreye:
Another reminder why we all must condemn every form of injustice meted out against anyone, whether or not we agree with them.

To me the arrest of popular blogger Abu Sidiqu is a huge decoy. President doesn't want to make it appear partial to other opposition voices when he comes for them, hence he's got to start with one of his own 'brothers'. It's a repeat of the 1984 story.

I also believe PMB expects some kind of protests and agitation from the people soon, hence the new WAI brigade. It's all de javu.

I've never really felt this tensed about our polity as a Nigerian. Something hugely sinister is in the offing. It's time for everyone to be wary of social media.

Those who refuse to heed the mistakes of history are ultimately doomed to repeat them.

There are persons who will soon remember the prophecy of Fayose by this time next year.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by ipreach: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
I pity the guy but he must suffer

idi¤t
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by omogin(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
kunyeo:

You never disappoint! Looking for how you would join Buhari to this. MAGU EFCC BOSS ARRESTED THE GUY .
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't appoint him, neither did you. Buhari found him a worthy Fulani brother.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by cuteboy2: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
dearpreye:
Another reminder why we all must condemn every form of injustice meted out against anyone, whether or not we agree with them.

To me the arrest of popular blogger Abu Sidiqu is a huge decoy. President doesn't want to make it appear partial to other opposition voices when he comes for them, hence he's got to start with one of his own 'brothers'. It's a repeat of the 1984 story.

I also believe PMB expects some kind of protests and agitation from the people soon, hence the new WAI brigade. It's all de javu.

I've never really felt this tensed about our polity as a Nigerian. Something hugely sinister is in the offing. It's time for everyone to be wary of social media.

Those who refuse to heed the mistakes of history are ultimately doomed to repeat them.

You really have foresight.

By the time Buhari is through with Nigeria, even OBJ that is currently playing dual role of errand boy and lackey dog will cry blood.

The deft move to put all security apparatus of Nigeria in the hands of Northerners is for sinister purposes.

Is anyone surprised that House of Rep Abduminin Jibrin who is the actual culprit in the entire budget saga is the one dragging everyone else before various security agencies?

The Budget Padder in Chief is strutting the landscape a free man, as if he has some God ordained immunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ by oyatz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Small minds wrongly assume that tribe is the only consideration in voting for a candidate and that those who voted for Buhari did so solely because the hate Jonathan.

ConqueredWest:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.