Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area (40382 Views)

A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by kingabdull: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2016
A Notorious Rapist Was Caught This Early Morning In My Area (video) (pictures)

Gud morning all

The early hour of this Tuesday morning around 4:20 a notorious rapist that has been disturbing my area yankaba by Badawa layout in Kano, for some time now was caught by the vigilante group and tied to a poll after the wife of the owner of the house he entered raised alarm.

Bellow is the pictures of the notorious rapist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by kossyablaze(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2016
I Don tire for 9ja

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Say no to rape.

What's exactly the problem with this forum ? Na r -a-p-e I type they censor am automatically to molest. So r a p e is a word that deserves to be censored again? Na wa oh.

44 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by HungerBAD: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2016
These Kano people are a strange lot.

This is a town where they are quick to behead a woman, who was rumored to have messed with the Quran, but are lenient with somebody caught in the act molesting.

Talk of double standards.

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by mynduu44: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2016
I had to look outside to see if it's this bright, kano must be ahead of Lagos oo.

Well for that beast, castrate him before handing him over to the police.

End Time Rapist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by nifemi25(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Omo the guy look on the second picture look as if he posed for a selfie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by hungryboy(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Say no to rape.
Oga Seun sef dey funny pesin,
Why him go dey change rapee(-e), were pesin write to Molest,
Abi him no sabi say, there is a difference between the two words?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:52am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga Seun sef dey funny pesin,
Why him go dey change rapee(-e), were pesin write to Molest,
Abi him no sabi say, there is a difference between the two words?
Me sef tire o

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Destined2win: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
You guys should flog him first before police comes

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by azeecoboy(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by estyvino(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Make una go find army man wey go tear slap givam

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by anyicash(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Say no to rape.

What's exactly the problem with this forum ? Na r -a-p-e I type they censor am automatically to molest. So r a p e is a word that deserves to be censored again? Na wa oh.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by feldido(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Send him to the land where there are 72 virgins

6 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Dexema(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Weh done, I like how they tied him, he should continue his act by rapi.ng that pole.

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Kakamorufu(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2016
na sharia tins str8
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by ministeriallist: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2016
feldido:
Send him to the land where there are 72 virgins
I concur. They should send him to "77 virgins" sharpally.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by policy12: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Good may the lord delivered the female folks from wicked men that see them as sex tools.

The same guy go dey claim holy malam later..

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Moreoffaith(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
people dey go out to hustle this mad man commot for house to rape abi

3 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by potbelly(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2016
If it's Lagos... He would have been sent to the great beyond... Badoo comes to mind...
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by MadCow1: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4082131_img20160809061010_jpeg38b06c3362e2c2cab851f83b38407188

The Bastard is even still raping that Pole.. angry angry angry

Konji na Federal bastard.. angry

24 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by thundabot(f): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
GIVE ME THE KNIFE LEMME CHOP OFF HIS KINI.... grin SOME ONE SHOULD GET FUEL AND TYRE.....
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Sunnycliff(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
I don't no how people enjoy rape o!

Any man who is a rapist has no difference between him and animals like cock and he goats that acts on instincts.

Rapists should be treated like lower animals they are!

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Trailblazer1(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
grin
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by fpeter(f): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
he is finished...I hope he hasn't infected his victims with diseases.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by MadCow1: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
thundabot:
SOME ONE SHOULD GET FUEL AND TYRE.....

E be like say you already hold lighter.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Terrible
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by SuperStiker: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by thundabot(f): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

E be like say you already hold lighter.. grin

grin
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Batlan01: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Who tie de guy lyk dah?? Kai! pipu wicked oo

5 Likes

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Onyenna(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Deal with him accordingly. ....
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Adeoba10(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
D guy dey pose for pix
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by prahcetomi(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Dem go break Dis one blokus today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.