Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> (3177 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Pictures (Spoilers) / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by iice(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
The cat's outta the bag but people are slow to respond = Peter take note angry
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by ogagusps3: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2009
No wonder the need for the family. T bag just wants power
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by stake01: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2009
Heroes is very popular tv show.Now Heroes is back! Don't miss new season.
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by cabali(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2009
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by waleski(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2009
I only av episodes 1-9 anticipating d release of ful version matt loses control of his body 2 sylar but gets arrested nd matt manipulates his body so d police shoots matt remains 2 be seen if he survives meanwhile memories of nathan keeps blocking d real sylar nd sylar dnt knw himself its al just getting crazy up in d new heroes cant wait 4 more
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by iice(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
Sylar is backkkkkkkk. . .well sorta grin grin

Hehehe @ new level of evil incarnate grin grin
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by cabali(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
Finally we got rid of Nathan. I think that was by popular demand. I now need claire to die, Hiro get lost and then we gat a show on our hands lol.
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by Basildon1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
^^Claire needed to die before the series even started in Tim Kring's head but then the Kim Bauer(s),Suki(s) and Claire(s) are actually required for these shows
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by cabali(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Uhm. . . what is going on? I thought Sylar is in control of things?

what's with Peter?
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by steeze(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2010
Abeg o you guys should clear things up for me. After season 3 i bought season 4(at least i thought so), the one with Tbag in it.But at the start of the season it said, "Volume 5 - Redemption." That got me confused cos i thot it was supposed to be volume 4. And i stopped at that place where Tbag brought down that police station with his powers.

Please, am i watching season 4 or 5?
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by cabali(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
All I am saying is that you are watching the latest season; not the latest episode but the latest season so seat back, relax and enjoy all the shows. lol
Re: Heroes Volume 4 Begins <<Spoilers!>> by iice(f): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2010
steeze:

Please, am i watching season 4 or 5?

Season 4, which is the latest season.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anonymous Hacks DSTV And Gotv / Watch Husbands Of Lagos Series / Corona Virus: New Nigerian Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.