Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process (12518 Views)

Lekki Royal Garden 6m C of O, Dry Land,Fenced,Gated.Drainage and road commenced / Perfection Co Estate Ibeju Lekki N2.3M with C of O / Uptown Courts 3.5m C of O, Buy 5 get 1 free #dryland, fencing in Progress #safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Best Investment On Earth Is Earth- I Want Land At Mainland- Magodo #40M
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2016
What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter for you and your family...............
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats to all my clients that make use of this wonderful and wise opportunities
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wise person will invest now and wait for profit in the future
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Learn how to invest
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Safe investment and secure future
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2016
The small landholders are the most precious part of a state.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Happy sallah folks
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2016
jejeproperty..com
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeabiodun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
1. Cerise Gardens Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Opposite Dangote Jetty Size: 648 sqm Title: Global C of O and Power of Attorney Price (per plot) : 2.7m Promo: 2m

2. Casavilla Estate Loaction: Along Gas Pipeline Road, behind Punch Headquarters, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Magboro Size: 50 by 100ft Title: C of O pRICE ( PER PLOT): N3,000,000 (3M) Instalment Plan: 6 to 12 months (Down payment is N600,000)

3. Lagoon Park LOCATION: Along Abijo GRA, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, close to Shoprite SIZE: 700 SQM TITLE: EXCISION pRICE: 4m Promo: 2.5m Instalment:50% initial payment of 4m and the rest to be spread within 6 months

4. Lekki Royal Garden LOCATION: Oshoroko, Just 7 Mins from LFTZ and a minute walk to the main road SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : 2.5m Instalment:2.9m (1m Initial deposit,950k for next 2 months)

5. Blevic Garden Estate LOCATION: Akodo Ise Town, 12 mins drive from Dangote’s Refinery, LFTZ and the new Deep Seaport SIZE:600 SQM PRICE:800,000 tITLE: Excision (File Search No. is KL 10533)

6. JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY LOCATION: JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY IN IGANDO ORUDU IBEJU-LEKKI is GAZETTED. Off Lekki-Epe expressway by Ibeju-Lekki LGA Secretariat, few meters before Amen estate and Pan-Atlantic University, less than 25-minutes drive from VGC Roundabout and shares investment zonal climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone. STATUS: FENCED, gated and breath-taking estate, strategically located within the Eko Coastal City being envisioned and developed by Lagos State Government to be the Africa’s investment hub in 2020 SIZE:500 SQM PRICE:2M tITLE: GAZETTE FEATURES: Already GAZETTED Estate Accessible Road Network Shares Investment Climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone Returns on Investment Is Very High Immediate Allocation with Documentation 500 Sqm Selling for 2 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 550 Sqm Selling for 2.2 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 600 Sqm Selling for 2.4 Million Naira (Outright Payment) 650 Sqm Selling for 2.6 Million Naira (Outright Payment)

7. LAND AT MAGODO Price- -N40M (affordable & Negotiable) Location- Phase 2, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later . Size- 640sqm Title- Gov. Consent Installment Plan Allowed Hurry now before is too late

8. Stella Springs Courts LOCATION: OsHoroko Town, along LFTZ, just 1km from Dangote Refinery, 30 mins from Ajah Bus/Stop SIZE:650 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : N3,000,000 Instalment: 3.3m (1.3m initial deposit, 500k monthly for the next 2 months)
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
1. Cerise Gardens Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Opposite Dangote Jetty Size: 648 sqm Title: Global C of O and Power of Attorney Price (per plot) : 2.7m Promo: 2m
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeabiodun(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeabiodun(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Commercial plots available upon request. #What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)
For exceptional service, please reach me on. Would be nice working with you. Call .me 08063337234 ( calls and whatsapp ) or 08115078654 Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or solomonjay909@gmail.com Blog: jejeproperty..com Facbook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2016
IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR A SIGN, THIS IS IT.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee,,,,,
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.

Though investing in a savings account is a sure bet, your gains will be minimal given the extremely low interest rates. But don't forgo one completely. A savings account is a reliable place for an emergency fund, whereas a market investment is not. (To learn more, see Savings Accounts Not Always The Best Place For Cash Assets.)

JEJE PROPERTIES
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT TAKING YOU HOME......
THE BEST INVESTMENT ON EARTH IS EARTH
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeabiodun(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
hello
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
more investment more money
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
happy holiday
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. #work with us and you will never regret #happy independence day #your realtor #jejeproperties
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2016
happy birthday to you ma long life and prosperity
Re: Uptown Courts Ext. 3m with C of O Dry Land n Fencing under process by jejeproperty(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2016
happy birthday to you ma long life and prosperity This is a case study. I just want the best for my friends. I want to tell a brief story.

My family used to stay in a rented 3-bedroom apartment then in Ifako-Ijaiye. Just across our area lied an area unhabited and unexplored. "Bush" was what my great dad called it in the early 90s. A plot of land was selling then for 2000 naira in this "bush". My dad could afford to buy 10 plots. Mum begged him to buy but no was his reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Own Plots Of Land In Kingbuilder limited / Wholesale Prices For Stone Coated Step-tiles Roofing Sheet From The Importer. / Price/Cost Per SQM of Aluminium Step Tile, Long Span and Metcoppo! (See Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.