Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Advice On Home And Office Delivery - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Advice On Home And Office Delivery (566 Views)

Bakers Home And Pride (Softener, Improvers And Glycerides, Etc) / Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average / Simple Home And Kitchen Secrets Which Most Of Us Have No Knowledge Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Home And Office Delivery by cava: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi folks. I urgently need advice on how to handle delivery to customers. I recently opened a juice and grill bar in isolo area of Lagos and have good patronage. I also got referrals from outskirts such as surulere, Ikotun, oshodi, festac, and Ago palace areas for supply. My problem is I do not know how to handle the delivery. Should I employ someone for that while I am still only two months on the business and might not have enough to pay as salary. Someone told me there are agencies that handles such and because they are edibles I cannot just handover peoples food to just anyone. I have to be very careful as well. Please those that are into delivery both home and offices your advice is needed. Thanks
Re: Advice On Home And Office Delivery by cava: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Haba 11 views not even a single advice. Pls help
Re: Advice On Home And Office Delivery by mamachops(f): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2016
your best bet is to employ someone with a keke or taxi depending on d distance or area you can cover. the person won't b on monthly salary. you pay the person per delivery, an agreed amount which you ll factor into your charges. you only call the person when there's delivery, so no need for salary....you pay wages

otherwise, u cn work wit the agencies....seal and package the food well .... I'm sure it ll b cheaper with them .

no matter how u view it, any other person apart from you is a stranger....so try to trust them.

I hope im able to help
Re: Advice On Home And Office Delivery by cava: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Yeah thanks . Think I have an idea now of how it works. As for the agencies, how do I contact them. I would like to compare the two options. Once again thanks

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Urged Nigerians To Understand Their Right As Consumers. / Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last / 5 Reasons For Overeating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.