Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Your Favourite Prison Break Character - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Prison Break Character (21206 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
I loved that show and though Scofield was the absolute BOMB, I dont think he had to deliver as much as tbag did (acting-wise).
I find it unfair that Robert Knepper (Tbag) didnt get a single award.
His character was complex and his acting went to the top every season. He was entertaining, with his flip-mode character and dilusional future plans (not forgetting his very Alabama accent).
His character itself was a scumbag but you just had to love the quality of his acting. Tbag was my favourite on the show. And then Mahone, Abruzzi (though he didnt stay on too long) and then Don Self (I loved the guys greed lol).
Who was yours, PB fan?

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2009
[size=13pt]~Here! Here! Got to say. . . Written like a true PB fan grin

~With you on Theodoer "T-bag" Bagwell. .absolutely loOoooved his character!!I looked forward to every episode & that Drawl he had had me in fits especially when he was about to do something mean. . oh i also loved how he sucks his teeth in cheesy

~I also loved Bellick ~Kelleman & Mahone's characters too. . .
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2009
Theodore Bagwell wins it anytime for me.you've said it all![color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2009
Lincoln Burrows gets my vote.

Those brooding eyes----
pouting lips and
buff bod
**(fans self)**
Made PB all worthwhile for me <sigh>
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 3:02am On Sep 24, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ha ha! Linc got my gal "sighing"!! Oh Wow!  cheesy He sure is  a Looker. . . I loved his "Bad-Boy" vibe  wink

~Dont get me started on my fixation on Micheal. . . Aaah! Loved his vulnerability. . .

~Here's a pic for you to sigh on . . .Staring at yah str8 on  kiss
[/size]

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 4:20am On Sep 24, 2009
@mohawkchic

I officially luv ya kiss
After this, you could do no wrong in ma eyes grin.
Thanks for the eye(and heart) candy wink.
Link is tooo fyynnne.

Have u seen d man in a suit? Chei chei chei tongue grin.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by semid4lyfe(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2009
Most definitely Theodore Bagwell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 4:39am On Sep 24, 2009
Bagwell's my best. I just liked the role he played and how he played it.
He kept on giving everyone nicknames, Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2009
Dclique:

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by UNLEASHED(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2009
t bag
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2009
Dclique:

LOOLL, oh yes yes, the nicknames. Fish and preety boy and calling the black guy chocolate something lol. The guy was the bumb.
Lincoln to me was jsut a brute lol, but his love for Micheal was soo touching.
And PLEASE whatever happens, dont get me started on Micheal Scofield. kiss cos we wont leave here lol cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by semid4lyfe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
I loved John Abruzzi too
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2009
maedan:

@mohawkchic

I officially luv ya kiss
After this, you could do no wrong in ma eyes grin.
Thanks for the eye(and heart) candy wink.
Link is tooo fyynnne.

Have u seen d man in a suit? Chei chei chei tongue grin.

[size=13pt]~Aaaw  kiss I'm chuffed. . . [/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by soki2ng(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2009
i got frustrated with this and stopped watching
but i would have to go with scofield, i mean its all about him.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nk23: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2009
Micheal Scoffield was da bomb because every thing has to play around him, and his inbuild ability to think faster gives him the credit. Tbag played exceptional role too, he was also outstanding.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by iice(f): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
T-Bag, Abruzzi and Scofield
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2009
"Tweener" the cute hip-hop pick-pocket was a good PB character too. His romance with that college girl was really cute. I was sad when Mahone killed him. So, my 5 all-time fave PB characters:

Lincoln Burrows
Schofield
Mahone
Sarah
Tweener
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~I agree on Tweener's character. . .too bad he had to die like that!

~I liked Sucre as well. . . 
[/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
OMG! I totally forgot Sucre! He was the one that stood by the two brothers the most! I think he deserves to be No. 3 on my list after all - but that would push Tweener out grin!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
OMG OMG lol, cheesy . SUCRE, lol. Lover boy.
I liked that he stayed true to the brothers like maedan said, and every good show needs a sucre smiley
But he vexed me on more than one occasion, cos scofield and burrows were busy worrying about their EXISTENCE and he just whines and whines about Marie-cruz. I vexed oh.
everytime they showed him, the guy was marie-cruz this marie-cruz that lol
But he was hawt hawt HOT in season 4 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin It was kinda sweet & soppy seeing him so In-love w/ Marie Cruz . . . [/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
Lol @ Rosabelle - you're definitely right that every good show needs a heart-melting, hot-bodied, ever-likeable Latino male - I mean, a Sucre grin! Loved his accent - even hanging around the cool, polished Michael Scofield for so long never made him lose it, thank goodness cheesy!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
lol, he even got scofiled calling him Papi cheesy by the end lol, isnt that sweet
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by funkydot(f): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
Most def Schofield!Loved d guy 2 bits *sigh*
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Dclique(m): 2:15am On Sep 27, 2009
Everyones just going for scofield because he played a 'smart guy' role.

This brother might be as dumb as sh!t in real life.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 4:21am On Sep 27, 2009
Player Hater shocked
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2009
Dclique:

Everyones just going for scofield because he played a 'smart guy' role.
This brother might be as dumb as sh!t in real life.
Dont hate now lol. cheesy, which one you no come de. Scofield was the hottest thing TV produced in a long time and so please allow us ladies salivate ok. grin
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Wilfem(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
Apart from Michael Scofield, being the main 'smart & intelligent' guy, I'll pick Sucre 'cos he was a true friend all through, unlike the psychopathic T-bag.

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by kaypumpin2(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
Theodre Bagwell without a doubt.And that accent of his. . . wow!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
Easy peasy. Its tbag mos def.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by aieromon(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
How come nobody's showin' love to Gretchen??
The b*@#& is one sadistic character,even better than Agent Wyatt who nearly cried when Mahone killed him.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Aieromon, I dont know if you noticed, but there were some 8 -10 HOT men on the PB. Hot bodies, hot accents, raw energy, inteligence to the T (scofield and mahone), the works.
The only reason anyone liked Sarah was because of she and Scofields love story. Otherwise, who cares about the women on the show?? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / Download My Flatmates Season One (1) All Episode / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.