Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) (1719 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Can You Do This For Love? (graphic Photo) / See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by ritzybaby(f): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
is this love or madness??

An 18-year-old girl identified as Famatta, has taken her life after her boyfriend, James, dumped her for her best friend, on July 27, 2016.

"According to a Facebook user he knew the love struck girl, she could not take the fact that the man she loved with the whole of her heart could leave her for her friend, hence she stabbed herself to death, leaving a note behind as the reason she took the decision.

source: http://pulse.ng/gist/dying-for-love-18-yr-old-girl-stabbed-self-to-death-because-boyfriend-left-her-for-another-woman-id5345385.html

This is the note she left behind, dated July 27:
"My boyfriend left me because of one of my friends yesterday, on 26 day. I think this is the best I can do to end this madness.
God please forgive me and forgive Jane's, my boyfriend.
Thanks.
The late Famatta."

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, dominique, fybestboi

Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by dareyyyy(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Foolishness
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
thousands of handsome men will cross your grave

ANIMAL
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by MUVA(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
LOL! cheesy
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by shyling(f): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Double death!
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by stan241(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Don't even know what to say
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Suicide should not even be an option..

Tho one feels really bad when one is jilted by someone that you love trust and cherish and he or she cheats or betrays u when you dont expect it despite the fact that u loved and suffered with the person.

When there is life, there is hope...

Never kill or harm yourself because of a lady or a guy...there are ten times better guys and ladies out there
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
thousands of handsome men will cross your grave

ANIMAL

Lol..... Chai
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Oya change that thing back sharp sharp angry
ClassCaptain:
Suicide should not even be an option..

Tho one feels really bad when one is jilted by someone that you love trust and cherish and he or she cheats or betrays u when you dont expect it despite the fact that u loved and suffered with the person.

When there is life, there is hope...

Never kill or harm yourself because of a lady or a guy...there are ten times better guys and ladies out there
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2016
This is so bad.

What kind of love will make a lady commit suicide not minding the trauma it's going to bring to her family members.
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by tosyno1990(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Why will someone take his or her life because of love...na wa o
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by hymanflex(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
But for God sake, what degree of madness is that......

your boyfriend left you for your friend and that's the end?

yuuckk...

Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by benueguy(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2016
If some of us had done this, there wouldn't have been enough people on the face of the earth. Suicide because of a guy? When there're thousands of men out there.
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by phantom24: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
SEE U ON JUDGEMENT DAY.... U JUST TOOK THE QUICKEST ROUTE TO HELL FIRE WHILE UR BOYFRND STILL HAS 99% Chance of making heaven
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
failed in photo shopping,

1.that knife was inside her yet it is lying on her stomach
2. not enough blood
3. let us say they clean the blood, but forgot to shut her eyes?
4. op u suck at Photoshop
5. her legs not straight, seriously a dead person can't keep legs that way, it will surely fall.
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by malikombi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
They are coming for James head......

What am I saying gan self?? As if she truly stab herself
Re: See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

4 Likes

(1)

After Spending On Her And She Says You Are Not Her Type. / In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' / What's Your Say On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.