Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153576 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2016
A promoter of the beauty of northern and middlebelt Nigerian women.
This thread is dedicated particularly to the beautiful northern Nigerian women from Kano and Zaria in particular. Others are to come subsequently.

Kano and Zaria as we know are the two most developed, educated and influential hausa subgroups.
Both places are mostly populated by ethnic hausas, hausanized fulanis and even pure fulanis too. And both hausa dialects of Kano and Zaria are very similar even though they are different.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2016
As i introduce them, as usual i expect many oppositions from some southerners, the jealous ones who will claim that these women are all rich that is why they are beautiful.
But for note, majority of the ladies here are from average middle class homes.

One thing we christians and southerners need to understand is that the core-northern muslim culture is one which favours women in the sense that the man is the one who provides almost everything for the family and do all the financial hussling, while the women have all the time in the world to treat, pamper and maintain their beauty indoors.
This is typically unlike most christian/southern Nigerian homes where we the women equally provide for the home by going out to huzzle under the hot african sun and have little or no time to take proper care of themselves.
So all we need to do is to cherish this women as our fellow Nigerians irrespective of tribe, while the core-northern muslim women as well cherish their christian/southern counterparts for their hardwork, resilience and strength.

God bless all Nigerian women.
God bless Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
True beauty

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by naijaboiy: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Oya let the pictures come in!

Wanna see some fresh northern beauties. smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
To be frank, they're all basic.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dareyyyy(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Black is beautiful
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
u forgot the codin and drugs taking part

am looking forward to bleep an Hausa Muslim beauty sha. I heard they are good at bleeping

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Undiluted beauty

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
These girls are hot kiss
There's an atom of resemblance in all of them.

10 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by hymanflex(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
you see something?

Girls, you don't need to expose the vital part of your body before before you look beautiful

Even when the head is covered, their beauty is still overwhelming.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Nothing like a dark-skinned true african beauty.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Beauty Beauty Beauty

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
The list goes on

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
How can women be so beautiful even without make-up?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Even in rural/cultural settings, the beauty cannot be hidden.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Kano/Zaria women, i hail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Are the fresh teenage beauties left out? Absolutely not!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
All I see is makeup but they're pretty

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Endless

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kano Kano Kano, Zaria Zaria Zaria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Speechless

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
What if we say that Kano and Kaduna has the most beautiful women in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by techP(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Endless

Nice one Op.

meanwhile show me more of those dark complexioned KADUNA gals. I love them too much... Their kind of black is different ooo..asin it sparkles.

I miss my kd babes mehnn!!!

8 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by djlaqua91(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Northern chicks rock! But OP I hope you have the permission from each girl to upload their pics on Nairaland ? Cos it won't be fair if otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by potbelly(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Heeeeeyyyy heart attack embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good as they look

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
djlaqua91:
Northern chicks rock! But OP I hope you have the permission from each girl to upload their pics on Nairaland ? Cos it won't be fair if otherwise.

Most of these pictures were gotten from Public forums and pages. So there is absolutely no intrusion here.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Damn it.. See fine babes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
techP:

Nice one Op.

meanwhile show me more of those dark complexioned KADUNA gals. I love them too much... Their kind of black is different ooo..asin it sparkles.

I miss my kd babes mehnn!!!

Well, i think u may be talking about Southern Kaduna girls.
I guess u know what am talking about? You know that the ladies from the northern part of Kaduna (Zaria) who are mostly hausa-fulani muslims and those from southern kaduna who are mostly christians of minority tribes look quite very different.

I will create another special thread for the glowing dark beauties of Southern Kaduna and Jos-Plateau together. U know we look so much alike. (Plateau and South kd girls).

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Most times we emphasize on mixed race ladies from southern Nigeria...... This is for those who always wondered what northern mixed race beauties look like.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Well i have tried my best and i leave the rest to the good moderators to kindly frontpage this piece as we promote the beauty of Nigerian women irrespective of tribe and religion.
Ishilove, Lalasticlala et al

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dareyyyy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Well i have tried my best and i leave the rest to the good moderators to kindly frontpage this piece as we promote the beauty of Nigerian women irrespective of tribe and religion.
Ishilove, Lalasticlala et al
. Ma'am are u sure u don't mix Indian ladies with no then ladies?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.