Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bsgnigeria.com Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bsgnigeria.com Invite. (4528 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Aptitude Test Invite In Rivers state / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by adekson3shizo(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
please i got this text for an assessment tomorrow with the company above. Anybody with any useful information about them should help a brother. Also i like to know what they are into cause i can't remember the position i applied for again. Thanks and anticipating kind responses.

Dear Adeka Oklo David,Base on your qualification in FRENCH,BSG LTD invites you for an Assessment with the HR DIRECTOR on Wed 10/8/16 @4 Alh Kareem Str. 1st Gate Bus Stop,off Amara Olu Str. Agidingbi,Ikeja.By 8am.HR Dr. Uriel bsgnigeria.com Acknowledge with a reply
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Tmercy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
adekson3shizo:
please i got this text for an assessment tomorrow with the company above. Anybody with any useful information about them should help a brother. Also i like to know what they are into cause i can't remember the position i applied for again. Thanks and anticipating kind responses. Network marketing run for ur dear life

Dear Adeka Oklo David,Base on your qualification in FRENCH,BSG LTD invites you for an Assessment with the HR DIRECTOR on Wed 10/8/16 @4 Alh Kareem Str. 1st Gate Bus Stop,off Amara Olu Str. Agidingbi,Ikeja.By 8am.HR Dr. Uriel bsgnigeria.com Acknowledge with a reply
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Harpesin(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
I got same

Dear Babs, based on your Work History and CV, you are shortlisted for an Assessment@BSG NIG on Thurs 11/8/16@4 Alh.Kareem St,off Amaraolu, Agidingbi,1st-Gate Ikeja by 8am.Dr. Doris.

Anyone with good info on this?

Thanks
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by smithremmy: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2016
I got this text from them any one who has don their text before looking composed from a personal phone

DEAR REMILEKUN xxxxx RESPONSE TO OUR PORTAL, BSG LTD SHORTLIST YOU FOR A SCREENING WITH THE HR DIRECTOR AT 4, ALAHAJI KAREEM STREET AMARAOLU 1ST GATE AGIDINGBI IKEJA/ LAGOS. BY 8AM. THURSDAY 18/8/16. Doc FOLU 08076573739.COME WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS.

Though I applied on Linkedin and I was call for the appointment by 8am if I wil be available before getting text
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by adekson3shizo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
smithremmy:

I got this text from them any one who has don their text before looking composed from a personal phone

DEAR REMILEKUN xxxxx RESPONSE TO OUR PORTAL, BSG LTD SHORTLIST YOU FOR A SCREENING WITH THE HR DIRECTOR AT 4, ALAHAJI KAREEM STREET AMARAOLU 1ST GATE AGIDINGBI IKEJA/ LAGOS. BY 8AM. THURSDAY 18/8/16. Doc FOLU 08076573739.COME WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS.

Though I applied on Linkedin and I was call for the appointment by 8am if I wil be available before getting text
Did you attend the test?
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by 20dollarblogs: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dont waste your transport going there, a waste of time
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Ctender(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Has anyone gone for d interview? How authentic is it? Pls i need answer
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
i also got the text...pls i hope its not the likes of gnld
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
smithremmy:

did u attend
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by Harpesin(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
its high time we beat up these set of nuisance called BSG.
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by osbourne20: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello guys bsgnigeria has changed its name to WESTCORP. It's a total waste of time. Same scoundrels running the show. Pls beware

1 Like

Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by donejossy87(f): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Gnld Ni ooo. Dnt waste ur time nd tp
Re: Bsgnigeria.com Invite. by bryand: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Invite ? / Fbn-gi / See What Is Delaying The Much Awaited Police Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.