Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (14288 Views)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by puskin: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2009
namun:

guys usually fall for bad or indecent girls, gold diggers, former prostitutes and aristo girls. girls that would usually cheat on them, sleep with their friends or done almost half of the men in nigeria.

They don't fall for them, they are only collecting their share of the national cake without much stress. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ohmygod: 3:22am On Sep 27, 2009
Gbamm cuz they know how to do it better I guess Beside all of una na d same. Who are those indicent bitches? PERIOD,  so don't put Nigeria in partcla ok,  that's (G) JENERAL lol but is it tru that Afri/Nig gals are not romantic?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by true2u(f): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
shocked Just want to say that I am a woman and 99% nigerians women above all when they come abroad, are materialistic,greedy,selfish,selfcentered, and that's why even if they find a good man or a good job or a good living they still going to be prstitutes!!!!
money are never enough or them, they want to marry white to get more money they can get, and then they leave them alone and poor,
some men ar the same, they marry white ladies for documents and money even if they are young,beautiful and in love with them they still going to leave them alone and poor and sometimes with kids,
nigerians are bad and people are spreading the words about us in all the world, we are sometimes a shame, even if not all of us are like that.
Our country is been spoiled by these people, and if you find soebody that is diffrent, people hardly are going to believe,
they still go to church thinking that God is blind and deaf, but is not like that guys these people is gonna pay in front of Him, no matter how much hungry or desperate you are, you should never do that, never embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
true2u:

shocked Just want to say that I am a woman and 99% nigerians women above all when they come abroad, are materialistic,greedy,selfish,selfcentered, and that's why even if they find a good man or a good job or a good living they still going to be prstitutes!!!!
money are never enough or them, they want to marry white to get more money they can get, and then they leave them alone and poor,
some men ar the same, they marry white ladies for documents and money even if they are young,beautiful and in love with them they still going to leave them alone and poor and sometimes with kids,
nigerians are bad and people are spreading the words about us in all the world, we are sometimes a shame, even if not all of us are like that.
Our country is been spoiled by these people, and if you find soebody that is diffrent, people hardly are going to believe,
they still go to church thinking that God is blind and deaf, but is not like that guys these people is gonna pay in front of Him, no matter how much hungry or desperate you are, you should never do that, never embarassed

Girl I feel ya, our reputation precedes us sad. Most of these white girls know the score nowadays and are making these nigerian guys work for their papers. In the news recently, a nigerian guy was arrested and subsequently deported for attempting to marry for papers. It was an european girl that he wanted to marry, the court wedding was set but someone blew the whistle and the uk border people came and took the guy away.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by nex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
The sex is direct.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by true2u(f): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2009
i agree with you sweetypie,
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by posakosa(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl I feel ya, our reputation precedes us sad. Most of these white girls know the score nowadays and are making these nigerian guys work for their papers. In the news recently, a nigerian guy was arrested and subsequently deported for attempting to marry for papers. It was an european girl that he wanted to marry, the court wedding was set but someone blew the whistle and the uk border people came and took the guy away.

hahahahahahahahahha! grin grin grin grin grin grin

who did the poor fool offend?!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

hahahahahahahahahha! grin grin grin grin grin grin

who did the poor fool offend?!
Who knows, maybe a fellow jealous 9ja boy or the parents of the girl. They are on to us now though.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by chic2pimp(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ani Lee:

decent ladies are a complete bore. .[/color][/b]
GBAM. The reason women prefer Bad Boys is the exact same reason why Men prefer Bad girls
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by baybbootz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
Who knows, maybe a fellow jealous 9ja boy or the parents of the girl. They are on to us now though.

why cant people just be legal 4 christ sake, dont they understand dat life abroad z HARD esp jand,

lllllllllooooooooollll at d guy wu gt deported.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Feelitx(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
The sluts know how to handle the men. They know how to tell a man what he wants to hear and do what he likes. They knock your brain cells off with the best sex,tend your garden,cook the best meals, knot the best ties, tie your shoe laces in the most fashionable way,add humour to their lives and are more grateful for the men in their lives considering all they have passsed through in the hands of different men.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
i guess 9ja boyz don use TRUE2U for papers ooo, but what i noticed is that the guyz that are not ready to get married go for sluts and leave the decent girls for men that has good intentions. but guess what, only 10% of men in the world are ready to get marry while the remaining 90% are still out there doing their thing. if you force such man into marriage, he will definitely cheat on u but if u leave them to taste diff waters b4 they settle down, you will think he has never slept with a woman b4. by that time, the man will be more experienced (good in bed), more caring and more understanding bcoz he had dealt with diff ladies
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ploduwa(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2009
Tell u one thing tho, my kinda guy would do such & such cos dem sluts are dumpable & dem sweet gals are not cos they are revered & respected & not 2 b worn out.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by slimes(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
People have different behaviour so it is not possible to anticipate their actions and generalize all men.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
Wowser, so sluts are there to be worn out? shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Itohan123(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
we don't know when a girl is good or just acting like she's good

furthermore where are the good girls?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by blandyne(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
There is nothing like decent girls, every girl gets shagged for some materialistic end or the other whether she's standing by the roadside, or in her boyfriend's house - all that story i read above is a load of Old Tosh Tongue Tongue

@ Whitelexi
I totally disagree with your post angry angry angry Not every girl sleeps with their boyfriend for materialistic things.I sleep with my boyfriend because i'm attracted to him, i want him to do me, i'm Hot and also because i know he wants me too. There is no transaction going on beside us doing the deed wink wink I'm sure that most women are like me.

However, i always believe there's a slight difference between the slut and the "decent girl". Whatever the slut is doing any "decent girl" can do it if she wants to. I'm not talking about the prostitution but sex, great sex. What stop a "decent girl" from being adventurous in bed could be anything from her self-esteem to what other people might say or think of her , etc

Personaly i'm not a fan of the context "decent girl" when talking about sex, not that i'm calling every woman slut either, yet i'm a woman and i know i'm not a slut.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ebila(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx Wink, n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].
But if u do your research rite they dnt stik wif these so called sluts,they go bk 2 thyre decent gurl fwens whivh they make wives. Grin Grin Cool Cool
Infact,u r simply awesome! I mean, out of this world. wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by baybbootz(f): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2009
Infact,u r simply awesome! I mean, out of this world.
fank u grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Pataki: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2009
I think I am over-qualified to talk on this topic. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Konjour(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2010
Why?, Just a rule of physics in motion. Same poles of a magnet repel,and opposite sides attract. There's nothin' more to it than that.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2011
Continue asking. . .you'll definitely get tired. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by SALady(f): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2011
@OP, brilliant question. An enigma that only men can unravel for us.

The only answer I've ever managed to get out of a few guys I've asked is that, "well since she's been around, she knows what's expected in bed, she's now tired of sleeping with different men and wont cheat, she is experianced and knows how to handle a man"

All this blah! blah! blah! still doesnt add up to me.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Skmoda361(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2011
SA Lady:

@OP, brilliant question. An enigma that only men can unravel for us.

The only answer I've ever managed to get out of a few guys I've asked is that, "well since she's been around, she knows what's expected in bed, she's now tired of sleeping with different men and wont cheat, she is experianced and knows how to handle a man"

All this blah! blah! blah! still doesnt add up to me.
lol
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by yusuf2(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2011
@ OP, the reason y Guys prefer Sluts to decent ladies is the same as y ladies prefer bad boys to good boys wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by omoharry(f): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
Anabel: because some men believe that when they are ready to settle down, they do it with all their mind, nothing new will take them out of their marital homes cos they have seen everything, unlike girls that will get married and still be sleeping around.

A FULL BLOWN LIE.I THINK THE REVERSE IS THE CASE HERE.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by dokunbam(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
baybbootz: i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx wink, n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].
But if u do ur research rite they dnt stik wif these so called sluts,they go bk 2 thyre decent gurl fwens whivh they make wives. grin grin cool cool
Well
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by born2boink(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
Decent girls are snake under the grass, they are called decent because they put in good dress but no decent in their internal character, they go about fucking differents dick,storing boyfriends name with female name, they will write funke where they are suppose to put wale, decent simply means deceiving
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
whitelexi: There is nothing like decent girls, every girl gets shagged for some materialistic end or the other whether she's standing by the roadside, or in her boyfriend's house - all that story i read above is a load of Old Tosh tongue tongue
That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Any girl that comes around me with that overpowering veneer of 'decency' is sure to earn the contempt she deserves. They're all the same thing. Many of them pretend to be decent only when the stakes are not high enough. When they see what they like or need, in or from a man, you'd marvel at how rotten and cheap they can be.

The girl that is a 'slut' to you might act 'decent' to another man elsewhere, and vice-versa. . .depending on what's on ground and other (often materialistic) considerations. I'm sure some of the corporate sex-slaves in Glo, Conoil, or ETB that suck Paddy Adenuga's ballz at the snap of his finger would be full of 'decency' when relating to other less privileged average joes. Just as MOST girls with average or below average intelligence in Nigerian higher institutions suck their lecturers' ballz for marks and yet pretend decency to their mumu toasters and boyfriends.

Decency and sluttishness are relative, rather than absolute terms. A woman can go from decent to slut and back to decent within the space of an hour; we've seen that happen countless times. But then, inasmuch as there is no such thing as a decent girl, levels of sluttishness also vary. So the only thing we can say is that some girls are less sluttish than others. It's only a matter of comparative sluttishness. Decency is ruled out, completely.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
pro01:
That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Any girl that comes around me with that overpowering veneer of 'decency' is sure to earn the contempt she deserves. They're all the same thing. Many of them pretend to be decent only when the stakes are not high enough. When they see what they like or need, in or from a man, you'd marvel at how rotten and cheap they can be.

The girl that is a 'slut' to you might act 'decent' to another man elsewhere, and vice-versa. . .depending on what's on ground and other (often materialistic) considerations. I'm sure some of the corporate sex-slaves in Glo, Conoil, or ETB that suck Paddy Adenuga's ballz at the snap of his finger would be full of 'decency' when relating to other less privileged average joes. Just as MOST girls with average or below average intelligence in Nigerian higher institutions suck their lecturers' ballz for marks and yet pretend decency to their mumu toasters and boyfriends.

Decency and sluttishness are relative, rather than absolute terms. A woman can go from decent to slut and back to decent within the space of an hour; we've seen that happen countless times. But then, inasmuch as there is no such thing as a decent girl, levels of sluttishness also vary. So the only thing we can say is that some girls are less sluttish than others. It's only a matter of comparative sluttishness. Decency is ruled out, completely.
Lol, this guy's got it down to a science(well sort of). Next we gon get ''TECHNIQUES IN DECENCY AND SLUTTISHNESS:A FEMALE GUIDE''.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
^^^
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Dondav(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Same reason why most gurls prefer bad boys to good boys.... Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.