Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month (3423 Views)

Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season / Will Maroune Fellaini Feature In Matches With His New Mountainous Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by ITbomb(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Digital TV company, StarTimes Nigeria has announced that Nigerians can now watch the world’s most exciting football league, the English Premier League on its platform in Nigeria. 

Football loving Nigerians can watch 33 Live EPL football matches on StarTimes and enjoy the super sporting actions as the new 2016/2016 season kicks off this weekend. Replay matches would also be available for subscribers who missed the games to catch up.

Premiership matches have been the exclusively for DStv for more than a decade in Nigeria but with this development, StarTimes has moved further to get the EPL Live games for the pleasure of its sports loving subscribers to fulfil their yearnings. 

Besides, it also has exclusive broadcast rights to other world’s prestigious leagues like German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Chinese Super League, French Ligue one and others.

The company also says football enthusiasts can enjoy LIVE matches on weekends and the replays on NTA Sports 24 (StarTimes channel 270) as the biggest clubs in England do battle for the crown and glory. 

Mr. Israel Bolaji, Public Relations Head, added that, “StarTimes football loving subscribers can now enjoy Live EPL matches on weekends as well as the replays on NTA Sports 24 (StarTimes channel 270). We continue to offer the very best content mix with sharp images and at very low bouquet rate as low as N600 and N1200 etc. Our subscribers don’t have to struggle so much to afford and enjoy the best of all round content.”

Yeah, the best part of that you watch this with just N1200 a month

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/sports/startimes-lands-live-epl-matches/158273.html
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by ITbomb(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Their decoders and antenna are also very affordable

Normal SD? Go for Starlite decoder

High HD? Go for Star Satellite dish
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by ITbomb(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Cholls(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
ITbomb:
CC: Lalasticlala
my brother what let me help you...

Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Luvdbyursista(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
So just one channel will air all the games? undecided
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thats a good development.
However for someone like me to view my previous club matches on poor Startimes, they need to upgrade their signal quality.
Dstv have high definition signal strength.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Branzy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
only one match on Saturdays dem go show just like go tv. no p sha.. na small small
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Drdreyy: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
kenonze:
Thats a good development.
However for someone like me to view my previous club matches on poor Startimes, they need to upgrade their signal quality.
Dstv have high definition signal strength.

Shuu, woman sef they watch football.

Or you are one of those guys disguising as females on NL?
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Shuu, woman sef they watch football.

Or you are one of those guys disguising as females on NL?

Not just Football.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Drdreyy: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
kenonze:

Not just Football.

Really? Tell me more.

What are the other things guys are obsessed with that also interest you?
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just on weekends. Good development anyway.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Really? Tell me more.

What are the other things guys are obsessed with that also interest you?

F1
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month by Drdreyy: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
kenonze:

F1

You mean Formula 1 racing ? That's a dare devil sport.

I personally don't like it due to it's life threatening nature. And I don't think most guys in Nigeria fancy it either

(1) (Reply)

For latest Sports updates on WhatsApp - Join Freshupdate Tv / Photo Of Ighalo In Man Utd Kit Emerges Ahead Of Deadline Day Loan Transfer / Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.