Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (57226 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by joseph1832(m): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool u ehn grin
Wetin I do? Lol.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2016
FOLLOWING...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by OYAY(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Though not captivating intro but the content will be wow if well structured as you have started. Following!!!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good evening family... I will like to apologize for pausing this story without giving you guys any reason. Forgive me.

Writers write with emotions and things happen that brings a who new emotion to you so you have to wait until you regain your previous state of mind. Make una no vex.

Remember, it is a true life story...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Good morning lovelies... How was your night?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Ultimategeneral: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
continue my man
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by localrice: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice story foxy!! Me likeyy

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Update coming up!!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please go on! Good job!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Good morning readers. Hope y'all slept well? It is a bright day here in Abuja. The Dark clouds are kind of on a holiday today.

Bright beautiful day and a time to write. Keep your environment clean and try not to look for your neighbors trouble. You could get more than what you court for.

Okay, I'm talking a little... Yeah, to my friends commenting, I will address your comments in due time but feel free to mention me when you don't understand something. I will be happy to oblige you.

Update coming up in a jiffy..

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please I need a creative mind to help me design a cover page for this work. Anybody please.

I am looking at a Bible, a hammer, blood and a man knelt in prayer.

Please include the title and the name of the Author as Joseph Success...

Thank you so much....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Please I need a creative mind to help me design a cover page for this work. Anybody please.

I am looking at a Bible, a hammer, blood and a man knelt in prayer.

Please include the title and the name of the Author as Joseph Success...

Thank you so much....

Hi. Ask Mrsexplorer
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Ultimategeneral: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2016
will probably try and create one when chanced by tomorrow
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by DonaTee(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow! I love d plot.

Gosh I hope Amara doesn't get rapped. It will further drive justice down his twisted way of life
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by OmniSparrow: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why using same title as Davidflo?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi Obinauu foxyflow was banned by anti_spam bot. Pls do something. Thanks!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Obinnau(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
why do you have to spam your own thread? anyway I have unbanned you.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Obinnau:
why do you have to spam your own thread? anyway I have unbanned you.

Thanks.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olatex25(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmm.. Nice one mr foxy u indeed flow.. Kip on flowing 2 greater height..
Following ..
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
My sincere apologies to my dear readers. I was banned and as if that wasn't enough, my data chose to expire by 12:00am that day whilst I was asleep. Imagine both your MTN and Airtel subscription finishing the same day. Terrible right?

Good morning to you all. Story continues today. Three or four or even five updates. Make una no worry, we are moving to the permanent site.

Thanks to Bibijay123 for helping me out. More blessings....

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
will probably try and create one when chanced by tomorrow

Good morning General, na your comment I been wan reply when I realize say spambot Don ban me. I will so much appreciate your effort. Looking forward to it. Thank you so much boss.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
OmniSparrow:
Why using same title as Davidflo?

Davidflo my good friend wrote his story in the year 2014, I did not read it as at then. I followed him. Then I was trying to balance my studies because Nairaland was taking my time. Maybe the title stuck to my head, maybe not. It could be a mere coincidence.

During the course of this work, his thread popped up on Sexuality section and I read it. I stayed up all night reading. I laughed when I saw the title though and said to myself, human minds and its ability to make you think you thought something up without knowing you had seen it somewhere before.

So pardon me my good friend. I have read two great poems by two great writers. One is Prof. Wole Soyinka and the other I have forgotten. The title, "Abiku".

Pardon me once again.

7 Likes

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2016
DonaTee:
Wow! I love d plot.

Gosh I hope Amara doesn't get rapped. It will further drive justice down his twisted way of life

I like the way you are thinking....

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olatex25(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Wtf.. Damn it

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by detutu1: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
@foxyflow

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com and thereafter send a draft of your first chapter to support@penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once your story has been verified, we post it on our website (www.penpee.com) and you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
detutu1:
@foxyflow

Ever considered making money doing what you love doing?

Register as a writer on penpee.com and thereafter send a draft of your first chapter to support@penpee.com. You do not have to be a professional writer,our editors will vet before publication. Some of our editors have worked for top media houses in the UK, USA and in Nigeria.

Once your story has been verified, we post it on our website (www.penpee.com) and you get paid each time a new person reads a chapter of your story cheesy

This means you can invite friends to read your story in Penpee.com and get paid for each view!

Writers can withdraw their accumulated credits into their PayPal or any bank account in Nigeria, or anywhere else in the world.

Register for free today!
Every member is awarded welcome credits, they can be accumulated over time or purchased. Credits earned are used to read online stories.

Anyone can join as a writer, once you possess the skill and present authentic stories.

Go ahead now and join www.penpee.com to start reading and posting your own short stories.

NEW!!! All writers receive $10 on their first published chapter...isn't that amazing cheesy

Be in touch with Penpee wink
We are available online 24/7 or you can reach us at support@penpee.com

Please message me on whatsapp... Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.