Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Want To Support A Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Support A Team (2545 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Super Eagles On A Team Walk In Swaziland Ahead Of Match Today (Photos) / Can Nigeria Raise A Team Like Barcelona Or Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Support A Team by ishaahamed(f): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2006
hello everyone
i will like to support a team so that i can also talk sports like some girls here .
i like watching football but i dont know what team to support . cool
any suggestions would be welcomed cool
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
Whatz up girl friend,

Welcome to the most interesting forum on Nairaland (I lie my people?)

Emm, you mean you need a club to support? smiley

Well, first of all, the club has to be one that will ALWAYS make you happy!

There is no other club that will fulfill that desire apart from MANCHESTER UNITED!

We are loving people and we will welcome you with our arms wide open!

What do you think baby? kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Support A Team by amodu(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2006
You better don't listen to them.

Firstly, i want to ask that which country do you prefer the club should come from?

If you want England, the best place to be is the West London (The Roman Army), if you look around thge sporst section you will that the Blues are very quiet and calm.

I will advice to go for the winning team becuase we are chasing the Hat-trick of the Premiership tilte.

Therefore CHELSEA IS PLACE TO BE AND BLUE IS THE COLOUR![color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2006
GET THE BEHIND ME, AMODU!  angry

You like to dey follow follow.  grin

Baby look at the League Table of England and see for yourself.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?league=eng.1&cc=3888

Make a GOOD decision baby.  kiss
Re: I Want To Support A Team by amodu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2006
Manyoo toping the table is a fluke grin and mind you they can't top till January.

Bolaoni leave the girl alone to make her choice!
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2006
hey we meet here again ?

bay lee yep kai se suma club turr bi moi Arsenal kiss
nu gey am players bu reyphet

arsenal is the best team in the entire world . dont mind baloani and amodu . .

baloani's team are called the red devils and their stadium is the theatre of nightmares shocked shocked tongue
amodu's team is owned by the russian mafia and you know what happens when you are a member of a mafia . . shocked cry tongue

my home is called ashburton grove . .our headquaters is called emirates cheesy and we have so many good players, we just have a few set-backs but we are the best kiss
you wont regret it . .

the other day ya ko buzz man uh?
suma messenger dey fa am tuti problem
but ma gey add yow denga wink
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2006
muki, which kain lang b dat? plz stop confusin d babe jare. we hav set 4wards not SET BACKS.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2006
bolaoni she knows we have used it somewhere before . . . grin

she will support arsenal

angha bayne tongue grin grin
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2006
only if she wants 2 suffa MULTIPLE heart breaks. am sure shez 2 young 4 dat. grin
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2006
she's young i know . .but she'll love arsenal but united . .no , she'll suffer from acute dementia . .if i nor write am fien nor blame me o . .i tif am from Jackal grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Support A Team by ishaahamed(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2006
@bolaoni
i went through the link you gave me and i saw that ur team is the winning one . .i dont like losers . .so i am still thinking cool

amodu you didnt say much cool

mukina2 lo wa ha tee nak tongue i hate losers cool balal ma denga lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2006
haa janga yangee doff angry angry
sa bopi bu reh bii grin grin
amure ke yangeh diss tongue
Re: I Want To Support A Team by Uche2nna(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ Ishamaad If u want only winning teams then be ready to change allegiances 5 times before the end of the season!
Arse-nal are in Assbottom stadium,  great team beautiful soccer but then u need to have anti-hypertensive drugs nearby if u are a fan
Chel$ki Lots and lots of money if u like that! And also if u like a bunch of wrestlers posing as footballers. Apart from that this is the most practical and result oriented team I have ever known. They get the job done any time any day! And also add their sharp witted coach, Mo, and u will know that u are in for a wild and tumultous ride!
Manscum with their coach Mrs Alex Ferguson. If u are not finicky about the gender of the coach of your team ,especially when it is one old granny, then this is team need to be in! They are the leader of the pack right now but I gat the feeling that Chel$ki will have more to say to that come January.Thier soccer is fine if u are in love with the standard kick and follow English game, not surprising when u take their coach into consideration.
Happy decision making cool
Re: I Want To Support A Team by Uche2nna(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ Muki pls stop polluting this thread tongue
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2006
muki, wetin now? she DOESN'T like losers! is that clear? Baby welcome 2 the fold. u wil ENJOY us
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2006
uche get thee being me you sa tongue
Re: I Want To Support A Team by Uche2nna(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2006
And what will I be doing with ur behind angry grin grin
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2006
stop sperspaaming this girls thread . . grin grin

do you have a team? angry tongue
Re: I Want To Support A Team by Uche2nna(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2006
mukina2:

stop sperspaaming this girls thread . . grin grin

do you have a team? angry tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My team watford lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2006
I thot u're a gooner? so because they're 8th now, u're dnying them abi? na wa o
Re: I Want To Support A Team by Uche2nna(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2006
Did I guide u to that conclusion
Re: I Want To Support A Team by babwilms(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2006
@Author. I believe Arsenal or Barcelona is the team you are looking for. Ask anyone, be it Manchester united, Chelsea,liverpool, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bolton, Inter milan, they will all tell you Arsenal or Barcelona is the team to support. Simply because you see how football should be played.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by amodu(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2006
amodu you didnt say much

I think a word is enough for the wise.

Arsenal is surely out but mind you don't support manyoo, they are temporary winner

I am sure they will lose a match this month and they will start wobbling.

STAMFORD BRIGDE IS A PLACE FOR COOL GIRL LIKE YOU!

Let me add this, we are winning this season Champions League and i  believe you will like to celebrate with us.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by bolaoni(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2006
in your dreams abi? who are we playng against this month that wil beat us? I neva see.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by amodu(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2006
Do you think you can maintain that 5 points lead throughout?
Re: I Want To Support A Team by justkunmi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2006
its not 5 points mr amodu.
have u beaten newcastle wat i see is 7points
Re: I Want To Support A Team by SirKay3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2006
I recommend Arsenal.

It could be painful sometimes the way the boys plays, but believe me, we play football the way it should be played
Re: I Want To Support A Team by nuggard(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2006
Uche2nna:

@ Ishamaad If u want only winning teams then be ready to change allegiances 5 times before the end of the season!
Arse-nal are in Assbottom stadium,  great team beautiful soccer but then u need to have anti-hypertensive drugs nearby if u are a fan
Chel$ki Lots and lots of money if u like that! And also if u like a bunch of wrestlers posing as footballers. Apart from that this is the most practical and result oriented team I have ever known. They get the job done any time any day! And also add their sharp witted coach, Mo, and u will know that u are in for a wild and tumultous ride!
[b]Manscum with their coach Mrs Alex Ferguson. If u are not finicky about the gender of the coach of your team ,especially when it is one old granny, then this is team need to be in! They are the leader of the pack right now but I gat the feeling that Chel$ki will have more to say to that come January.Thier soccer is fine if u are in love with the standard kick and follow English game, not surprising when u take their coach into consideration.[/b]Happy decision making cool

If I did not know you are demented, I would have been insulting you. But thank God I understand. Manchester United playing kick and follow game. Your Tv or most likely radio must be tuned to radio Kudirat.

@The Lady who wants to follow a soccer team you only have to make a short list of say five teams in a particular league(since you want to join most of the debates it should be in the premiership-most guys here support any of Manchester United, Arsenal , Liverpool, Chelsea.)

check wikipedia for the team's history, the club's website for their organisation, messageboards for the acumen of the supporters but most importantly watch the matches.And if you want to be patriotic like Mr Solo aka Christiano you can choose teams like Newcastle,Portsmouth,Reading,Watford, Everton and Middlesborough that have Nigerian players.

by the way since I know you are interested I am a Manchester United fan.

@Fagmodu
amodu:

I think a word is enough for the wise.Arsenal is surely out but mind you don't support manyoo, they are temporary winner

I am sure they will lose a match this month and they will start wobbling.

STAMFORD BRIGDE IS A PLACE FOR COOL GIRL LIKE YOU

Let me add this, we are winning this season Champions League and i  believe you will like to celebrate with us.

F*ckoff grin
Re: I Want To Support A Team by mukina2: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2006
nuggard she wont . .just wait . .i can blackmail me . .she'll choose arsenal grin angry tongue
Re: I Want To Support A Team by nuggard(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2006
mukina2 I havn't asked her to join any team in particular. You are getting ahead of yourself sweetheart.
Re: I Want To Support A Team by ishaahamed(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2006
@nuggard and bolaoni .i'm still thinking cool

@mukina2 doh dem sii dating and meeting up sa jekerr bii dey merr tongue tongue tongue tongue

i've read a lot about the english league . .thank you guys or all the suggestions . .when i finally choose my team . you'll know cool
Re: I Want To Support A Team by devimcy: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
i recomend black born rovers for u
you know we are blacks so it will do us good to support them [/color][color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Worgu! / The Most Watched Channel On Dstv. / Pete Edochie's Advice For Mourinho. Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.