Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP (1281 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP by kexpan(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please any body got an idea where i can get or repair my acer phone z500. touchpad just fell and broke and from one repair shop i visited in computer village it looks hard to find.

Any information on this please.
Re: Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP by Viking007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
kexpan:
Please any body got an idea where i can get or repair my acer phone z500. touchpad just fell and broke and from one repair shop i visited in computer village it looks hard to find.

Any information on this please.
Were You able to fix this? I've got the same issue with my Z500.
Re: Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP by kexpan(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Viking007:

Were You able to fix this? I've got the same issue with my Z500.

i went to their so called center in ikeja but i didnt understand what they were doing because i was in a hurry to fix it.

i went to a repairer in ikeja. they fixed it ( that is the screen) although with some flaws on it due to heat used to remove screen.

but the audio earpiece and mouthpiece didnt not work the same. audio quality was affected.

right now i just use the phone for pic, browsing and chatting.

not my main phone anymore.
Re: Acer Z500 Touchpad Broken HELP!!! HELP by Viking007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
kexpan:

i went to their so called center in ikeja but i didnt understand what they were doing because i was in a hurry to fix it.

i went to a repairer in ikeja. they fixed it ( that is the screen) although with some flaws on it due to heat used to remove screen.

but the audio earpiece and mouthpiece didnt not work the same. audio quality was affected.

right now i just use the phone for pic, browsing and chatting.

not my main phone anymore.
I've fixed mine. Do You by any chance have a copy of Your ROM?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike. / IPOB Member Declares He Is Ready To Die In Battle With Nigerian Army (photos) / So Sad! This Gorgeous Bride Died 2 Months After Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.