Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 (26060 Views)

Who Can Root Infinix Hots / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello, Happy readers and viewers, I'm happy to review this beautiful Infinix HOT S X521 and I would like to reach out to a larger audience so you can tag a friend to tag a friend because this is an unbiased review of mine..Let's Begin

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

The Camera part of the Infinix HOT S is a very very playful arena. I love it a lot because it has lots and lots of things to play around with and it has cool features and beauty effects to play with and also it's cool for professionals because it has the professional part inside the camera effects,like I said,it has lot of things to play around with.

The camera is a 13MP back and 8MP front and guess what??the pictures you take from the camera or not even from the camera can be viewed by swiping left and right on the finger print of the device..Cool yeah?? And that's a picture of me showing where the fingerprint,camera,flashlight is situated which is the middle top angle of the phone and the front camera is at the left top angle of the phone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2fJdx8t_SKg/V6nD1QAHV2I/AAAAAAAAE4A/uApRB9xz2NAA6Bg_yCcdi2U_yfUDK4l0wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160809-WA0010.jpg[/img]

Finger Print Review

At first I thought the fingerprint would only be to unlock the phone and all sorts but guess what?it can also receive calls,you can also take a photo by touching the fingerprint side of the device which is at the back,you can also browse pictures with the fingerprint and lastly,unlock your device with the fingerprint lock,and the fingerprint is also smart,it picks up quick and not slow

Screen Resolution

The screen size of this device is 5'2 inches and it's very cool for me,not too big nor too small,just okay and watching videos and games from the device is clear and interesting.

There's one Magic Movie app on the phone and that's a video produced from the magic movie app (Video 2)

The video creates your own movie story and the duration is as long as you like when not taken directly from the app,but when taken from the app its about 20 seconds or less,well watch the video to see productions from the Magic Movie app,its also a cool app that cannot bore you when using the Infinix HotS. (Video 2)

OTG Function

The Infinix HOT S also has an OTG function and I also retried reverse charging on it and it worked well and yeah I envy that because the device has a small body with loads of great features which is really cool of it.

I think I'm done with all the features I have recognized so far when I got the copy of the Infinix HotS,so watch my unboxing and first impression which will be showing you what you will find when you un-box your Infinix HotS (Video 1) and also watch my video showing off the MagicMoview app which is displaying (Ikeja,Myself, And a matte lipstick) using the MagicMovie App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYOdPNNKh4 Video 1

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Photo 1

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Opistorincos(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
The device looks ugly but the specs are mouth watering

3 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Opistorincos:
its not ugly

2 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
pictures with the front camera of the device

8 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Opistorincos(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
its not ugly

Judging from the pictures I've been seeing online, it looks ugly

2 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
This one was captured with the fingerprint of the device and it's an indoor photo

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
ah well,maybe thats your perspective about this anyway,cool
Opistorincos:

Judging from the pictures I've been seeing online, it looks ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by TJKay: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ahh well,the device is cool anyway,lemi call my bosses Lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by NaijalovesU: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cool videos
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by NCP: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Hello, Happy readers and viewers, I'm happy to review this beautiful Infinix HOT S X521 and I would like to reach out to a larger audience so you can tag a friend to tag a friend because this is an unbiased review of mine..Let's Begin

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

The Camera part of the Infinix HOT S is a very very playful arena. I love it a lot because it has lots and lots of things to play around with and it has cool features and beauty effects to play with and also it's cool for professionals because it has the professional part inside the camera effects,like I said,it has lot of things to play around with.

The camera is a 13MP back and 8MP front and guess what??the pictures you take from the camera or not even from the camera can be viewed by swiping left and right on the finger print of the device..Cool yeah?? And that's a picture of me showing where the fingerprint,camera,flashlight is situated which is the middle top angle of the phone and the front camera is at the left top angle of the phone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2fJdx8t_SKg/V6nD1QAHV2I/AAAAAAAAE4A/uApRB9xz2NAA6Bg_yCcdi2U_yfUDK4l0wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160809-WA0010.jpg[/img]

Finger Print Review

At first I thought the fingerprint would only be to unlock the phone and all sorts but guess what?it can also receive calls,you can also take a photo by touching the fingerprint side of the device which is at the back,you can also browse pictures with the fingerprint and lastly,unlock your device with the fingerprint lock,and the fingerprint is also smart,it picks up quick and not slow

Screen Resolution

The screen size of this device is 5'2 inches and it's very cool for me,not too big nor too small,just okay and watching videos and games from the device is clear and interesting.

There's one Magic Movie app on the phone and that's a video produced from the magic movie app (Video 2)

The video creates your own movie story and the duration is as long as you like when not taken directly from the app,but when taken from the app its about 20 seconds or less,well watch the video to see productions from the Magic Movie app,its also a cool app that cannot bore you when using the Infinix HotS. (Video 2)

OTG Function

The Infinix HOT S also has an OTG function and I also retried reverse charging on it and it worked well and yeah I envy that because the device has a small body with loads of great features which is really cool of it.

I think I'm done with all the features I have recognized so far when I got the copy of the Infinix HotS,so watch my unboxing and first impression which will be showing you what you will find when you un-box your Infinix HotS (Video 1) and also watch my video showing off the MagicMoview app which is displaying (Ikeja,Myself, And a matte lipstick) using the MagicMovie App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYOdPNNKh4 Video 1

Very impressive. Nice reviews.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by TeeFeh(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Its very cool for ladies to actually do stuffs like this
Reading through your review,the device looks nice but the screen is tueeh,how is the gaming like?I love to play games and watch movies on my phone and I'm thinking of dropping my current device soon..what's the antutu benchmark of this device?
I like your review anyway..Good one

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by TeeFeh(f): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
hello mods lalasticlala obinoscopy
its better to see this kind of thing on FP than the government news..spice this up for us
Thanks
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Glory12345(f): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
I'll get this device looks sleek
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Norman4real(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Opistorincos:
I don't think it's ugly at all, it lacks sophistication but I think it's quite okay. It actually looks metallic, which I think would've been a good thing if it actually was.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Opistorincos(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Norman4real:
I don't think it's ugly at all, it lacks sophistication but I think it's quite okay. It actually looks metallic, which I think would've been a good thing if it actually was.

Two good heads are better than one, you and the op said the device is okay, so I'll take your word for it
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
lmao,why you calling mods on an infinix post nah??if it was a tecno post now,e go don dey fp just leave lalasticlala and ishilove with their power o,this post can never reach fp because its an infinix post,i have never seen any infinix post on fp before,just tecno
TeeFeh:
hello mods lalasticlala obinoscopy
its better to see this kind of thing on FP than the government news..spice this up for us
Thanks

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by henry007(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
When you're done with that, I need constructive criticism for my videos

The gaming review of the Infinix Hot S X521

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VWmWNt7Cs&feature=youtu.be&a

2 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Olukokosir(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by timilehing(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Sexytemi(f): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
ok
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by caumeme(f): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Who knows anything about gionee m5 plus? Latest price. Is it comparable to gionee m6 (don't know is there's m6 sha)
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Sunkyphil(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Wats d ram n ba3 capacity
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by karlriz(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Wonderboy1(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2016
The camera looks sharp..

See as the auntie hold firm to that #10 naira...

Honestly,Nigeria is tough now...

Happy Sunday nairalanders

10 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by McBrooklyn(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2016
The phone has been on top of my mind ever since the phone has been released and the reviews about it seems cool. The fingerprint shii was even the one that makes me vying to buy the phone sef but the battery capacity ain't encouraging at all. embarassed embarassed

Even God knows we're so corrupted in Nigeria. I went on Konga and saw the 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM for 47k+ and I was really surprised when I saw the corresponding version of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM for 57k+.

So all am trying to say is that it cost almost 10k for just a difference of 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM version of the phone
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Alexrayz(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Well they still not been able to meet the major players still using my LG G3 which was made 2014 and yet this don't come any inch to it in terms of spec
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by McBrooklyn(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
cool
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
TeeFeh:
Its very cool for ladies to actually do stuffs like this
Reading through your review,the device looks nice but the screen is tueeh,how is the gaming like?I love to play games and watch movies on my phone and I'm thinking of dropping my current device soon..what's the antutu benchmark of this device?
I like your review anyway..Good one

Same here looking for a cheap device with an awesome GPU, if you want top gaming go for any device rocking a Adreno 3xx and above e.g inifinix note 2 or Mali 7xx and above. Most of this reviews don't touch on gaming capability
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
i love this was first launch in jumia... u can get it in jumia in low price

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan You Need To Know / 16 Important Android Utility Apps / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.