Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 (26064 Views)

Who Can Root Infinix Hots / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by cornel994(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2016
The [s][/s]N 10 ain't goin nowhere
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by donbenedict(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Why not save to buy a land?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by mystry(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
na phone we dey buy abi na camera?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Rilwayne001: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
pictures with the front camera of the device

My camon 8 does better, even though it's 5mp rear sad
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2016
henry007:
When you're done with that, I need constructive criticism for my videos

The gaming review of the Infinix Hot S X521

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VWmWNt7Cs&feature=youtu.be&a

Nice video, but this might help for future videos some of us are game freaks , meaning we need to know the GPU, the version of the OpenGL ES , is it gonna support Vulkan API and also the amount of cores, then it's always best to start with mid range demanding graphics to complex graphic demanding games, like what you did in the video with Modern combat and also run a game at a time, because FPS counts matters to us, that way we know the true speed now I can't tell if the game can handle modern combat at full speed because you had other games running in the background. But congrats that was a lovely video hope to see more from you.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Ay04z(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2016
after all d reggae and d Fuji.....u forget to tell us d price.........DAT ur bad.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by yusufficient(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
the camera !!!mtcheeewh...!!! if you see camon c9 camera ehn chai na waoo!!!
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by alcuin(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Please, try and use phone for at least 3 months before doing reviews. I mean real world and rigorous use.

Thanks.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by omolola15(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Ay04z:
after all d reggae and d Fuji.....u forget to tell us d price.........DAT ur bad.

Abi oooooo. I been don dey find the price since na. That was why I read all the comments and anyone didn't bother to include the price

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by olamilekside2: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Hello, Happy readers and viewers, I'm happy to review this beautiful Infinix HOT S X521 and I would like to reach out to a larger audience so you can tag a friend to tag a friend because this is an unbiased review of mine..Let's Begin

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

The Camera part of the Infinix HOT S is a very very playful arena. I love it a lot because it has lots and lots of things to play around with and it has cool features and beauty effects to play with and also it's cool for professionals because it has the professional part inside the camera effects,like I said,it has lot of things to play around with.

The camera is a 13MP back and 8MP front and guess what??the pictures you take from the camera or not even from the camera can be viewed by swiping left and right on the finger print of the device..Cool yeah?? And that's a picture of me showing where the fingerprint,camera,flashlight is situated which is the middle top angle of the phone and the front camera is at the left top angle of the phone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2fJdx8t_SKg/V6nD1QAHV2I/AAAAAAAAE4A/uApRB9xz2NAA6Bg_yCcdi2U_yfUDK4l0wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160809-WA0010.jpg[/img]

Finger Print Review

At first I thought the fingerprint would only be to unlock the phone and all sorts but guess what?it can also receive calls,you can also take a photo by touching the fingerprint side of the device which is at the back,you can also browse pictures with the fingerprint and lastly,unlock your device with the fingerprint lock,and the fingerprint is also smart,it picks up quick and not slow

Screen Resolution

The screen size of this device is 5'2 inches and it's very cool for me,not too big nor too small,just okay and watching videos and games from the device is clear and interesting.

There's one Magic Movie app on the phone and that's a video produced from the magic movie app (Video 2)

The video creates your own movie story and the duration is as long as you like when not taken directly from the app,but when taken from the app its about 20 seconds or less,well watch the video to see productions from the Magic Movie app,its also a cool app that cannot bore you when using the Infinix HotS. (Video 2)

OTG Function

The Infinix HOT S also has an OTG function and I also retried reverse charging on it and it worked well and yeah I envy that because the device has a small body with loads of great features which is really cool of it.

I think I'm done with all the features I have recognized so far when I got the copy of the Infinix HotS,so watch my unboxing and first impression which will be showing you what you will find when you un-box your Infinix HotS (Video 1) and also watch my video showing off the MagicMoview app which is displaying (Ikeja,Myself, And a matte lipstick) using the MagicMovie App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYOdPNNKh4 Video 1

price?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by RitzyPrince(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
It doesn't matter which phone u use as far as you're happy!
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by kvngjesse(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
pictures with the front camera of the device
Cute smiley
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by asumo12: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Wats d ram n ba3 capacity

Ram is 2gb

Battery is 3000mah

Camera is 13mp

8mp

Sometimes I wonder maybe there's a mistake cause the front can is sharper than the back!

Infinix Ehn
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Hello, Happy readers and viewers, I'm happy to review this beautiful Infinix HOT S X521 and I would like to reach out to a larger audience so you can tag a friend to tag a friend because this is an unbiased review of mine..Let's Begin

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

The Camera part of the Infinix HOT S is a very very playful arena. I love it a lot because it has lots and lots of things to play around with and it has cool features and beauty effects to play with and also it's cool for professionals because it has the professional part inside the camera effects,like I said,it has lot of things to play around with.

The camera is a 13MP back and 8MP front and guess what??the pictures you take from the camera or not even from the camera can be viewed by swiping left and right on the finger print of the device..Cool yeah?? And that's a picture of me showing where the fingerprint,camera,flashlight is situated which is the middle top angle of the phone and the front camera is at the left top angle of the phone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-2fJdx8t_SKg/V6nD1QAHV2I/AAAAAAAAE4A/uApRB9xz2NAA6Bg_yCcdi2U_yfUDK4l0wCLcB/s1600/IMG-20160809-WA0010.jpg[/img]

Finger Print Review

At first I thought the fingerprint would only be to unlock the phone and all sorts but guess what?it can also receive calls,you can also take a photo by touching the fingerprint side of the device which is at the back,you can also browse pictures with the fingerprint and lastly,unlock your device with the fingerprint lock,and the fingerprint is also smart,it picks up quick and not slow

Screen Resolution

The screen size of this device is 5'2 inches and it's very cool for me,not too big nor too small,just okay and watching videos and games from the device is clear and interesting.

There's one Magic Movie app on the phone and that's a video produced from the magic movie app (Video 2)

The video creates your own movie story and the duration is as long as you like when not taken directly from the app,but when taken from the app its about 20 seconds or less,well watch the video to see productions from the Magic Movie app,its also a cool app that cannot bore you when using the Infinix HotS. (Video 2)

OTG Function

The Infinix HOT S also has an OTG function and I also retried reverse charging on it and it worked well and yeah I envy that because the device has a small body with loads of great features which is really cool of it.

I think I'm done with all the features I have recognized so far when I got the copy of the Infinix HotS,so watch my unboxing and first impression which will be showing you what you will find when you un-box your Infinix HotS (Video 1) and also watch my video showing off the MagicMoview app which is displaying (Ikeja,Myself, And a matte lipstick) using the MagicMovie App

PAID ADVERT FOR A SUB STANDARD PRODUCT. IF YOU PRODUCT IS SO GOOD WHY ISNT IT SOLD IN OR USED BY CHINA, AMERICA, EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ETC?, ONLY POOR COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA, ETHIOPIA AND NIGERIA USE THIS GARBAGE!!! undecided
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Well , nice one but I'm enjoying my new infinix hot3.The phone is just too perfect kiss

1 Like

Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by justmenoni: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
infinix ni kan ko infinity ni
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by geraldgiz(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:

****Drum Rolls *****

Camera Review

Finger Print Review

Screen Resolution

OTG Function

Price pls
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Sunkyphil(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2016
asumo12:

Ram is 2gb

Battery is 3000mah

Camera is 13mp

8mp

Sometimes I wonder maybe there's a mistake cause the front can is sharper than the back!

Infinix Ehn
d ba3 shld av bin 5000mah
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by joseph214(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The phone has been on top of my mind ever since the phone has been released and the reviews about it seems cool. The fingerprint shii was even the one that makes me vying to buy the phone sef but the battery capacity ain't encouraging at all. embarassed embarassed

Even God knows we're so corrupted in Nigeria. I went on Konga and saw the 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM for 47k+ and I was really surprised when I saw the corresponding version of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM for 57k+.

So all am trying to say is that it cost almost 10k for just a difference of 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM version of the phone
angry angry
Where did u see the 3gb ram version?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by asumo12: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Sunkyphil:
d ba3 shld av bin 5000mah

My thought too...

And there should have been flash charging like note 2...
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by dasphinx1(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2016
RitzyPrince:
It doesn't matter which phone u use as far as you're happy!

shocked I want to believe your account has been hacked
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by XDplus: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Check out the unboxing and full review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49T5RGX-aE
Check out the Infinix Hot S X521 Full Review
Tested the camera,OTG function & Fingerprint scanner.

Specs
SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
Display: 5.2 inches, IPS display
Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity
Processor Type: Octa-Core 1.3 GHz
Processor Name: Mediatek MT6753
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 16 GB
External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB
Battery: 3,000 mAh
Charging: Fast Charge
Rear Camera: 13-megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
Front-facing Camera: 8-megapixel camera with Flash light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVum8FUvHzE
Watch the Unboxing & first impressions

Dont forget to like & Share
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Skyfornia(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2016
How much can I get it?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Nairastake: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
See detailed comparison between Hot S and Camon c9 http://comparehub.com.ng
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Youngsage: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
caumeme:
Who knows anything about gionee m5 plus? Latest price. Is it comparable to gionee m6 (don't know is there's m6 sha)
Hello

M5plus is #78500.
I don't know if m6 is available for sale atm cos I haven't seen it yet, but it's obviously NOT comparable to m5plus now. Lol. I heard the price is gonna be around 120k or more though.
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Stanbeto: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
How much?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by favourmic(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
What Is price
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by iykekelvins(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
how strong is the battery?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Paid advert?? Who paid me??I don't understand you people with ur beef o
lestat:

PAID ADVERT FOR A SUB STANDARD PRODUCT. IF YOU PRODUCT IS SO GOOD WHY ISNT IT SOLD IN OR USED BY CHINA, AMERICA, EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ETC?, ONLY POOR COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA, ETHIOPIA AND NIGERIA USE THIS GARBAGE!!! undecided
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by Oyindebrah(f): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its a 3000mAh battery capacity and I'm wowed because it lasts well
iykekelvins:
how strong is the battery?
Re: User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 by iykekelvins(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Its a 3000mAh battery capacity and I'm wowed because it lasts well
Like how long on full charge?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Important Android Utility Apps / Cheapest MTN Tariff Plan You Need To Know / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.