Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (7591 Views)

MEN ONLY — How to Get a Female Nairalander's Number Without Sending PM [Photo] / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm going to burst your ass if you don't apologize now! angry

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
She's fake i have gotten enough evidence angry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Never heard about her before undecided

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
She's fake i have gotten enough evidence angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

mbro seriously she's fake i gat proves
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

bro seriously she's fake i gat proves
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol show US proof.
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
bro seriously she's fake i gat proves
Am not doubting you!
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Oahray: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
This drama no get potential sad
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Lol show US proof.
i am waiting for her to apologize to me if not i will burst her and i'm sure she will deactivate afterward

Fake ass girl
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Surfboard(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
*yawns op, abeg say what you have to say and if not, let us be biko.

2 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by DRISKLEF(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
i am waiting for her to apologize to me if not i will burst her and i'm sure she will deactivate afterward

Fake ass girl
Bros Hwfa you na.

Why are you wasting our time. You claim she's fake and you're still addressing her as She.

Go harder or go home jawey. undecidedsad

13 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn don't care, she doesn't give cheap attention, it piss me off buh she doesn't care

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
You guys do many funny things here!

i mean whats up with all of you running after girls here? undecided

Doesn't make sense to me at all!

Have you even taken into account the fact that she could be fake, ugly or crippled

So you are interested in the girl in question, you open a thread to get the attention of a girl you have never SEEN and its not like its Facebook where you see her pictures and all, just one picture and an identifier and you are acting crazy! undecided

Dude you are really funny! if you really need a girlfriend, Try this on Facebook, Instagram even Twitter self you will be more successful!

This right here is LAME!!!!

16 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by zlatan10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
baba how do you expect us to believe you,going by your username you DICTATE lies you don't DETECT them @OP

3 Likes

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Bros Hwfa you na.

Why are you wasting our time. You claim have evidence and you're still addressing her as 'she'.

Go harder or go home jawey. undecidedsad
i used she because, she's a lady but she using someone else picture

She's an Impersonator believe me
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by DRISKLEF(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
i used she because, she's a lady but she using someone else picture

She's an Impersonator believe me

Yeah i should believe your claims even when unsubstantiated, because you're a Religion, yes?

Well sorry, i'm an atheist. tongue
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
undecided OP! Just [size=30pt]kip kwayet![/size]

my bestie aint fake ! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided OP! Just [size=30pt]kip kwayet![/size]

my bestie aint fake ! angry
shut up! What do you know?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Same Shiiiii Again Again
Again
Again And Again
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by vicstar(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
who gives a fvck if she's got a fake ass undecided angry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by dollyjoy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
undecided
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
undecided i should be d 1 telling you to shut up!

What do i knw? Well i know 100% of what u dnt knw!
liesDictator:
shut up! What do you know?
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by MzPecs(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
I'm going to burst your ass if you don't apologize now! angry
Pahdin? angry
I am not understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzPecs:

Pahdin? angry
I am not understanding
swerve aside fake b!tchess everywhere angry
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by MzPecs(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
swerve aside fake b!tchess everywhere angry
I hope you've eaten today? angrygrin

1 Like

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
lolz op you like me? grin just say it already undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzPecs:

I hope you've eaten today? angrygrin
hey stop been nice! You are fake just like Berlyn
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided i should be d 1 telling you to shut up!

What do i knw? Well i know 100% of what u dnt knw!
bae ignore the guy joor he is a troll
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by liesDictator(f): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
see this old wrinkles olosho, i'll rather like and a fucvk a mad woman at about my grandmother's age than to fucvk a fake smelly pussy
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
wink ok lala's bae
Berlyn:
bae ignore the guy joor he is a troll
Re: .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) by vicstar(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:

• • • • • Uhm I thought u've being taken already wink .... Sorry to intrude buhh when are u gunna open a thread abouut yya "introduction" cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice / DANGER!!! Is This Bumbum A Blessing Or Disease? / Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.