Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (14977 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Abayor7: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2016
ramdris:

This is the most brilliant comment here...the lady was trying to play on the dude which was why he was doing same... I hate it when ladies can't say what's on their mind instead of wanting the guy to read their thought. U want something, ask him directly an then u can get a direct answer...

Azzineh.. the lady indirectly want to be a beggar and the guy quickly understanding it then indirectly refused to be a maga.. I wonder when school fees dropped to #3,900 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Likewise

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by mizzbouqui(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Lolsss cheesy cheesy cheesy I've done that before, I didn't even have a dad then
But thank God for my life now(beautifully and wonderfully made)I don't need to ask anybody anything before I can sort myself out.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Rozaystunna(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Opistorincos:

It's not about being broke, it's about the girl wa ting to take him for a ride
shut up
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Opistorincos(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Rozaystunna:
shut up

Thank You
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Msquare220: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Abayor7:

stupeed!!

I didn't see in the SS where the girl "directly" asked the OP for money ,so why are you thinking he should also "directly" tell her the truth??
all I see is the girl want the money from her papa but the papa ain't answering her, whereby the OP offered to help her persuade the dad by pretending he's an admin officer.

if the girl want Him to help him pay the money, is there anything wrong with asking the OP directly? by that process she can get the OP to tell her the truth..
you're only taking panadol on behalf of the Girl..
You spoke my mind Jare!
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by flokii: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
@OP you try..

But selective display of screenshots is a no no.. Showing one side and hiding the rest is like scam cos we wnt know what really went down..

Seen enof. Lies & deceit, so no comments.. Enjoy!
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
wittyt98:

you'll call him such nah when he ain't a fool
angel Gabriel himself will be the one to slap them back to the ground... rubbish
Hello!
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by rosieluv(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
op u childish gan,aw wil u evn tel her dah u wil cal er father,do u evn knw aw dat sounds? u jes fall ur hand. u sound lyk dis
gal: helo bae
guy: hi dear,awz skul?
gal: skul is dere,jes dat am broke
guy: okies give me ur father's number,let me call him

Eeeew aw much is 4k sef,u shud v jes tld er u wud v loved to help buh u r broke. simple
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Chewing gum boy, this is what happens when you date small boys. Ladies aim at the sky
Gold digger spotted. This is what happens when girls follow sugar daddies upandan.
Guys,aim for wife material.
No go find work,dey there dey task ur mumu boyfriend for everything.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Gold digger spotted. This is what happens when girls follow sugar daddies upandan.
no chillzgrin but na wetin fit am, let her be there aiming for the sky, her type is no for any straight thinking nigga, coz na to squander and lavish a niggaz hard earned money dem dy
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

no chillzgrin but na wetin fit am, let her be there aiming for the sky, her type is a no for any straight thinking nigga, coz na to squander and lavish a niggaz hard earned money dem dy
just leave am. 9ja girls & misplaced sense of entitlement dey always go hand-in-hand.
She even get mind to say 'aim for the sky' like say na she dey hustle the money for guys.

4 Likes

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
just leave am. 9ja girls & misplaced sense of entitlement dey always go hand-in-hand.
She even get mind to say 'aim for the sky' like say na she dey hustle the money for guys.
grin i wonder. na her boyfriend i dy pity sha

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by MrWhaley: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lols! The two Niccas above me gaht no chill... grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Hello!!!! Are you talking to me?

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

no chillzgrin but na wetin fit am, let her be there aiming for the sky, her type is no for any straight thinking nigga, coz na to squander and lavish a niggaz hard earned money dem dy
Will you just shut it there! Didn't u see how childish the op is?

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
2 chewing gum boys just dey gossip about me grin

Una no get work chewing gum boys grin

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hello!!!! Are you talking to me?
you didn't have to quote me just to ask a stupid question. you should have just kept mute.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you didn't have to quote me just to ask a stupid question. you should have just kept mute.
You don't have to reply my stupid question. Only a dumb person reply stupid questions. I'll take it that you are a dumb person. Nonsense!!!
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You don't have to reply my stupid question. Only a dumb person reply stupid questions. I'll take it that you are a dumb person. Nonsense!!!
I'm usually the look-and-pass type,bt on rare occasions, I'm moved to do some charity work....in this case,educate coded oloshoz like urself on the benefits of self-dependence.

hence,why I replied your senseless comments. Now you can either learn ur lesson & move on or you can prove to me that you are way dumber than i thought.
Your pick.

6 Likes

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy Where's the Mic??

cheesy Please pay for the entertainment..

This isn't free..

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I'm usually the look-and-pass type,bt on rare occasions, I'm moved to do some charity work....in this case,educate coded oloshoz like urself on the benefits of self-dependence.

hence,why I replied your senseless comments. Now you can either learn ur lesson & move on or you can prove to me that you are way dumber than i thought.
Your pick.
why are you pained chewing gum boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Your pick.
Legend the chewing gum boygrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by MzPecs(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
2 chewing gum boys just dey gossip about me grin

Una no get work chewing gum boys grin
Chewing gum boys grin grin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz.. Bring the popcorn shocked
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Makydebbie Girl360
cool

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
MzPecs:

Chewing gum boys grin grin grin
Yes he is a chewing gum boy, still eating mama thank you. grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by MzPecs(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lemme buy land here first.. cool

Where my chewing gum boys at? grin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy Where's the Mic??

cheesy Please pay for the entertainment..

This isn't free..
make I hear say I bend my head.. Na to squeeze him thing grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
make I hear say I bend my head.. Na to squeeze him thing grin
sadReally?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by vizkiz: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
MzPecs:
Lemme buy land here first.. cool

Where my chewing gum boys at? grin grin

lol... New slap spotted grin
undecided
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sadReally?
That's the only way I can overpower him and make him to surrender. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Video After Sex / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Can A Stingy Man Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.