Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (14993 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:

Differentiating the two words won't still change the fact you're an asslicker.
Run along now,I won't repeat myself again.smiley
ignored.if I need you silly opinion, I'll beat it out of you

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:
Bruv that was harsh you know? You don blow am before?
i no fit shout oh. I no dey kiss and tell cheesy
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by makydebbie(f): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Makydebbie Girl360
cool
hey granny...pls Like my new profile piccry
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Gerrrout!!!!!
just quit quoting me girl
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
MzPecs:

Baba, you can lie oh! grin grin
wallahi me na honest-to-God person.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool Like your Education.
wickedgrin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Donpoker9(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:
Differentiating the two words won't still change the fact you're an asslicker. Run along now,I won't repeat myself again.smiley

dont be silly young man, there is time for everything. now go do your homework
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
the last time I checked for the definition of hoe,I discovered that it is a farm tool...if you cant spell whöre,u don't have to try...haba! bro please act as if you are not as dumb as your brains na.

MU²
wonders no go ever end for this world. see the kyn pesin wey wan show me wetin I suppose type.

I try to live by the bro code- bros b4 hoes.....so as u dey try worship the girl yansh,I go just allow you.....make I no throw sand for ur garri.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
The girl think say she be messi.....op show am say ein be Maradona

Op. Chop knuckle

#in olamide's voice: odte na like
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
ignored.if I need you silly opinion, I'll beat it out of you
if you desire her why not be plain and straight about it, asslicking won't paygrin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
vizkiz:

She be my padi. Abeg

baba,me don even leave am oh. I don even tire sef.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wonders no go ever end for this world. see the kyn pesin wey wan show me wetin I suppose type.

I try to live by the bro code- bros b4 hoes.....so as u dey try worship the girl yansh,I go just allow you.....make I no throw sand for ur garri.
no be fight bro,legendary no vex
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
makydebbie:
hey granny...pls Like my new profile piccry
cheesy Done
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

if you desire her why not be plain and straight about it, asslicking won't paygrin
bro its OK...hope we are cool?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

dont be silly young man, there is time for everything. now go do your homework
grin grin oh the alarm has gone offgrin coward couldn't withstand the pummeling and ran to call his league of mongrelsgrin

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
cool If I don't hala back bro.. No be fight oo..
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

just quit quoting me girl
what is this idiotaa feeling like? Last time I checked you were the one that started it.

Chewing gum boy tongue

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
bro its OK...hope we are cool?
ok we're good cool
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by obiorathesubtle: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin oh the alarm has gone offgrin coward couldn't withstand the pummeling and ran to call his league of mongrelsgrin
grin mehn.. You didn't tell me you're now a stand-up act?!

Holy galloping moses!! grin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
no be fight bro,legendary no vex
It's all peaches & roses mah niggahh....live long & prosper.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

ok we're good cool
thanks boss
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:

We agree that the Op was childish but your comment makes you sound like a gold digger and a liability.No offense.

You nailed it with the later part of your comment

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy Done
thanks granny....you the best!cheesy
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na u no get sense, I mention you before?
My boss Vizkíz don intervene.... so abeg carry ur wahala dey go. i no dey do again.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Donpoker9(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

oga why did you quote me?

what has my family got to do with this?

was i refering to you in anyway?

alright, we will see who the mongrel is na

#peace
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
It's all peaches & roses mah niggahh....live long & prosper.
thanks bro... chop knuckle
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
My boss Vizkíz don intervene.... so abeg carry ur wahala dey go. i no dey do again.
Chewing gum boygrin I hear you. Be nice next time

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what is this idiotaa feeling like? Last time I checked you were the one that started it.

Chewing gum boy tongue
lol why the obsession? i don't do your typegrin now Bleep off for good
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin mehn.. You didn't tell me you're now a stand-up act?!

Holy galloping moses!! grin grin
grin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
DESNAT:
thanks bro... chop knuckle

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamDino:

Bruv that was harsh you know?
You don blow am before?
meaning?

Lsofdk:

lol why the obsession? i don't do your typegrin now Bleep off for good
I am waaaayyyyyy above your league bro, you can't loose my sandals not to talk of doing. Idiaat.

Anoufia!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Chewing gum boygrin I hear you. Be nice next time
employ the use of ur brain next time and I'll be extra nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.