Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (14973 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
What Nairaland has joined together let no one put asunder grin

You guys are the lastest couple here. That alobright waist go too strong sha. Just sayingtongue
Waitin you expect from an old man?. grin strong waist.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:

You guys are the lastest couple here. That alobright waist go too strong sha. Just sayingtongue
u no go allow the girl recover from her heartbreak first?

On the waist side, u are on point. But I don't like flat ass and breast ladies like Herbie27 she is also too short.Wetin I go come gain? I can't just waste my liquid milk for nothing.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
u no go allow the girl recover from her heartbreak first?

On the waist side, u are on point. But I don't like flat ass and breast ladies like Herbie27 she is also too short.Wetin I go come gain? I can't just waste my liquid milk for nothing.
So Herbie get flat assgrin

Nairaland overzealous mod just ban me
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Waitin you expect from an old man?. grin strong waist.
I like una two love story
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by BARRIKADE: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Are you ok?, who's a guy?.
is that not a picture of you on ur profile? looks like a guy to me.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
So Herbie get flat assgrin

Nairaland overzealous mod just ban me
no jokes she got flat ass and breast.

Wetin u do wey make them ban u? Abi she don report u too?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
no jokes she got flat ass and breast.

Wetin u do wey make them ban u? Abi she don report u too?
na for politics section them ban me. I no do anything grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
they can't just ban u for doing nothing.u can say the reason they banned u never merited it though
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
BARRIKADE:
is that not a picture of you on ur profile? looks like a guy to me.
Ok!.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I like una two love story
Abeg!, make una free me for this forum.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Thank God alternative grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
they can't just ban u for doing nothing.u can say the reason they banned u never merited it though
Yeah, almost a month ban. God punish that person.
herbie27:
ahnie dear. Was banned
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
shatap when u dey invite this to urself I warned u .just go remove my name off that thread
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
shatap when u dey invite this to urself I warned u .just go remove my name off that thread
You're seriously demented.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
You're seriously demented.
yes I have to be.since after ur ordeal in the hands of ur ex boyfriends cousin,how the hell u allow the cousin of ur guy sleep with u? I am more than worried for u .anyway have u done the hiv test?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
yes I have to be.since after ur ordeal in the hands of ur ex boyfriends cousin,how the hell u allow the cousin of ur guy sleep with u? I am more than worried for u .anyway have u done the hiv test?
Eww!, say something realistic.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Eww!, say something realistic.
which is?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
which is?
Love
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
loverboy see as u quote me fast grin

Come slap megrin I dey wait tongue
love dey sweet na
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Love
u still dey talk about love? U wan make that ur guy come attack me again today abi?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
u still dey talk about love? U wan make that ur guy come attack me again today abi?
Ashawo dey take him eyes away from me. grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Ashawo dey take him eyes away from me. grin
now ayam taking my eyes inside u.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by PrincessAnna: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
now ayam taking my eyes inside u.
he is coming for you
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
he is coming for you
Thank God you know me already.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by robosky02(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
tongue
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

Go merry i've given you an undeserved attention and it ends with this post, i repeat i don't do your type.

@bolded, even if you're the last
girl on earth, I'd reject your invitation without a second thought.
Chewing gum boy tongue
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Chewing gum boy tongue
not againundecided
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

not againundecided
let's start all over again
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
let's start all over again
i see you love e-wars
tighten your seat beltgrin grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

i see you love e-wars
tighten your seat beltgrin grin
I don't have that strength for now. How are you doing?grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Lsofdk(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't have that strength for now. How are you doing?grin
grin grin grin
I'm good, how've you beenwink
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin grin
I'm good, how've you beenwink
Fine frienemygrin miss me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Video After Sex / Can A Stingy Man Change? / Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.