Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (43331 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Unbeatable199: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
PublicAssurance:
Cult leaders parading themselves as prophets. I call them cult leaders because the have a cult followership. These are people that ostracize their fellow members for "disobedience". No difference between them and Warren Jeffs. #Hypocrites
HOW do u mean?
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
hmm alot of silly people on this post attacking one guy.... i watched a clip of reedeem christian church of 2005 and they were praying ffor nigeria..... what has changed since then? it baffles me how alot of young nigerians are so silly and ignorant....how has prayers helped nigeria? since 1900 when the missionaries started praying.... yall are so f**kin dumb... just take a look at that picture, see how alot of youths are wasting..

people that should have been at their various work place adding value to the economy. anyway i don't blame them unemployment is at the record high in the country

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by omnisali: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
plaetton:
Lol.

Prayers !
Yes, why not more prayers ?

In a land where charlatans like these two are celebrated as national heros, what other solutions do we have to deal with common existential issues than prayers from the same charlatans ? undecided

Nigeria is a fantastic place.

Every type of fraudster has his/her own niche market, his/ her own peculiar racket . Whether you're a Yahoo boy/ girl, a senator, a political jobber, a small church fraudster or a megachurch daddy GO, each one has a specialized racket and a specialized customer/ Maga base.

Hahahahahahaha ....
My guy, dem no go fit masturbate on this ur mata.
U know y? Dem dey fear that 'touch not my anointed' verse
HahahahahhahahbabhahhaahahhHahah

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by mickool(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Prayers is all we need now.Nigerians prays.God bless u sirs. Let Godwin interven and direct our leaders.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by wayisshut: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

It's because of such fhuckers that I became MadCow because if these Men and their followers are the sane right thinking ones, I must be out of my mind crazy..

Both men will meet in Abuja, hold a mega crusade, collect all manner of offerings disguised under various names in exchange for spiritual favors from the clouds. They will then go back to their luxury hotels, split the loot and go back to living large tax free whilst their followers return to their misery waiting on the promised blessings to fall out the sky into their laps.. grin grin grin And in the mind of their gullible supporters, they would have done more for the Nation in those few days of prayers than the President and his entire cabinet. grin

The one thing I know for sure is that should I ever go so broke and desparate enough to become a Con artist, best believe I will be heading straight into the long con business that is religion.

+

i do know that most times people try as much as possible to pass their frustrations on individuals or institutions madcow1 I understand your plight I really do.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barigaboy:
While men of God are praying for a better country n mercy some Idol worshippers will come online n say trash.
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Unbeatable199: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Spicycat post=48344182]Market will flourish today, see how the place is full. At least 50 naira per person is a good enough returns on investment. grin[/quote
Baba no come here and start blasting fucking bulshit # They never requested for ur 50# dnt pock nose in the affairs does not concern u... They wil never ask u to pay any offering okay?
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Appareil(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

All nations pray so keep your mouth shut. Name one reasonable developed nation without a popular Pastor, you inferiority complexed never to do well black unthinking Africans who always associate their unethical backwardness with other peoples' religion.

Just shut up already. Why is Joel Osteen not receiving the blame for America's backwardness?

Why haven't you killed TD Jakes for the backwardness of USA?

Why don't you blame Yongi Cho for the corruption in South Korea you black 'brained' corrupt Africans?

My religion shouldn't be blamed for your redundancy.

White Christian Missionaries gave you schools, they gave you hospitals and all you need, yet you won't stop killing yourselves over nothing. They should have left you all in the dark where you all truly belong to kill twins and albinos for dinner and lunch; kill innocent people for a dead king in tbe name of abobaku while you terrorize your women and widows with oro cultists and never to do well widowhood terrorists in the east; you black, wicked, soul-less and lazy corrupt monkeys.

Without this same religion, where would you all be today?? Answer me?

All nations PRAY, repeat after me sir, ALL NATIONS PRAY!
Amen!! I couldn't have said it better! Thank you so much for answering him very well!!!!!!!! No matter what they get to say hereafter, what you have said is so true and just so apt.Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Unbeatable199: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Spicycat:
Market will flourish today, see how the place is full. At least 50 naira per person is a good enough returns on investment. grin

Baba no come here and start blasting fucking bulshit # They never requested for ur 50# dnt pock nose in the affairs does not concern u... They wil never ask u to pay any offering okay?
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by omnisali: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

All nations pray so keep your mouth shut. Name one reasonable developed nation without a popular Pastor, you inferiority complexed never to do well black unthinking Africans who always associate their unethical backwardness with other peoples' religion.

Just shut up already. Why is Joel Osteen not receiving the blame for America's backwardness?

Why don't you blame Yongi Cho for the corruption in South Korea you black 'brained' corrupt Africans?

White Christian Missionaries gave you schools, they gave you hospitals and all you need, yet you won't stop killing yourselves over nothing. They should have left you all in the dark where you all truly belong to kill twins and albinos for dinner and lunch; kill innocent people for a dead king in tbe name of abobaku while you terrorize your women and widows with oro cultists and never to do well widowhood terrorists in the east; you black, wicked, soul-less and lazy corrupt monkeys.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla blababa... When will u open ur eyes? A Revolution is taking place.
God bless the person below me. U have really spoken.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Ihavespoken: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
If they like let them pray from January to December, the problems of the masses will only get worse.

God sent his son to come to earth and die to wash away our sins, its done and dusted. If they expect God to do the same then they must be joking.

Yes other countries have Pastors but it is only in Africa especially Nigeria where every problem is left to God to solve.

When Nigerian pastors keep taking offerings and tithes from the masses without giving back we say "they are doing God's work", undecided.

The truth be told, how many Nigerian pastors will keep serving God without receiving tithes and offerings, none. When Jesus was in the world he was never interested in material things but Nigerian pastors are the epitome of material things. Where do they get their inspiration from? undecided

The reason why Africa and many Asian countries are not moving forward is due to misinterpretation of religion. Religion is important but you should not expect your belief to speak for you and take calculated steps.

Your belief in religion will uplift your spirit to take bold steps but Nigerians only do the earlier and expect God to the later, WRONG !

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by omnisali: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
What if it was China that colonized nigeria, that Buddhism how e for be on us?
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Rapsino(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
plaetton:

Acidosis,
I remember a very memorable quote of yours.
The one in which you wrote
" Common sense is your enemy " ( when it comes to religion) .

With that quote in mind, I see clearly where you're coming from.
grin grin

Now, back to the issue.

In every nation, there are always a small minority of people who exist and live on the fringes of lunacy. These are not policy makers nor people who influence the direction of national policies.

Joel Olstein, T.J Jakes, Benny Hinn, Crefto Dollar, etc, are the similar set of charlatans that feed fat on the people on these fringes.

Now, here is the problem.

In Nigeria, the far majority of the population are beholden to magical thinking, and are permanently stationed on the fringes of lunacy.

For charlatans like Kumuyi and Oyedepo, these are inexhaustible resources to mine and exploit for huge profits.

In the countries that you mentioned above, men and women whose worldviews are anchored on magical thinking are not allowed to filter through their systems and occupy positions where they make decisions that affect the entire populations.

Aside from being daylight money fraudsters, these two men spread a horrible mental disease that takes many many generations to cure.
u gat 9 likes from ur fellow atheist. kip it up bro

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by ceeethru(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Garshyzee:
those are d men of calibre and timber.....i greet una men of GOD
My belle ooooo
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Mccreynolds(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Remember that Jesus Christ was accused of what He didnt even know about...Remember that Jesus Christ was accused of what He didnt even know about...Remember that Jesus Christ was accused of what He didnt even know about...
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by seankay(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
They've been praying before 1960 yet Dollar keeps rising, unemployment is on the high, Naija getting more insecure, corruption is rapidly increasing and generally accepted, kidnappers keep doing their thing. However, Pastors are getting richer grin

It high time Nigerians start looking beyond religion to solve our ever increasing problems

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by oyetpel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

If the son of Iya alata buy car for Nigeria wont you say na yahoo money ritual Nigeria is really bad and it's not prayer anymore but speak to these politicians, law makers. Is it not Dogara that said padding is not corruption. This nation is pretty dark, shallow and mysterious. Go to developed nations and see ordinary people affording things we consider God's miracle here e.g Car. God buy me a car in Nigeria whereas abroad if you are a worker, there are convenient pay plans that will buy you a car, and insure it, without stressing you. To me we are beyond prayers, but we need action.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by wealth123: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
You are under a serious curse. The hottest Hell is waiting for you, if you fail to repent. You see multitudes gathering to pray for Nigeria, the only thing your evil saturated mind can write is to call men of God fraudsters. What have you achieved on planet earth? Nothing of note and instead of asking for deliverance from poverty, you still open your mouth to add to the generational curse following you.

plaetton:
Lol.

Prayers !
Yes, why not more prayers ?

In a land where charlatans like these two are celebrated as national heros, what other solutions do we have to deal with common existential issues than prayers from the same charlatans ? undecided

Nigeria is a fantastic place.

Every type of fraudster has his/her own niche market, his/ her own peculiar racket . Whether you're a Yahoo boy/ girl, a senator, a political jobber, a small church fraudster or a megachurch daddy GO, each one has a specialized racket and a specialized customer/ Maga base.
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Refino(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Atigba:
The last thing this nation need now is prayer

We ve had enough

It is written '..And He(Christ Jesus) spake a parable to this end that men ought ALWAYS to pray n not to faint..''..pray without ceasing..''..be careful for nothing but in everything by prayers n supplications with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God..'

The Everlasting Father is ..'the God of the spirits of all flesh,unto Him shall the gathering of His people be..' Yes He is 'the God that answereth by Fire..'
I pity those that never grew up as bible student. My 2yr old son is quoting some verses of the holy scriptures already.
In my few years of life right from my childhood I have enjoyed spectacular answers to my prayers. It amazes me that my God my Everlasting Father cares about even minor details n seemingly irrelevant issues just to make sure I am happy n peaceful.

'..He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY..'
'...We are hidden in Christ in God..''..all the promises of God,in Christ they are yea n amen..'

HALLELUJAH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Lovelynature(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis:

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by KauntantJoyce(f): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eleyi o lo'gbon o!
PublicAssurance:
Cult leaders parading themselves as prophets. I call them cult leaders because the have a cult followership. These are people that ostracize their fellow members for "disobedience". No difference between them and Warren Jeffs. #Hypocrites
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by plaetton: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zikdik:

Plaetton is killing someone

cheesy

Someone has to do the dirty job.

grin
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Appareil(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zikdik:

Plaetton is killing someone
A fool says in his heart,there is no God!!!!
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Appareil(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
ceecee0703:

if Christianity was not in existent lunactics like u will be in villages snatching ppls wives and spreading charms thankGod Christianity brought knowledge to you. Wel am not surprised from time immemorial ppl bite the hands that fed them,but they always get wat they deserve at last.
Exactly
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by theatre(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Prayer is the key there is nothing prayer can't do,let be optimistic. Ki Allah bawa mu lo si le Ase.KuFayaaku. : Share with me As we will all received Amen soon
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
chimah3:
And they flew into Abuja in their private jets angry

So? Go and buy yours!
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by theatre(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Prayer is the key there is nothing prayer can't solve let be optimistic. Ki Allah ba wa my lo si'le ase. Kufayakun........
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by plaetton: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Appareil:
A fool says in his heart,there is no God!!!!

And a foolish god says there are no other gods.
- logicboy03.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Appareil(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2016
plaetton:

And a foolish god says there are no other gods.
- logicboy03.
Yes petty gods!!! Small 'g'
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2016
DemonInSiege:
Prayer my foot
Easy, dem call you
Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by plaetton: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2016
wealth123:
You are under a serious curse. The hottest Hell is waiting for you, if you fail to repent. You see multitudes gathering to pray for Nigeria, the only thing your evil saturated mind can write is to call men of God fraudsters. What have you achieved on planet earth? Nothing of note and instead of asking for deliverance from poverty, you still open your mouth to add to the generational curse following you.

Get a brain ijn. cheesy

But sir, what happened to all the megatons of prayer power generated every day in Nigeria since you were born and long long before that ?

Have we been dialing the wrong number all this while ?

Repeating the same task over and over again ( prayers) while expecting a different outcome each time is the clinical definition of INSANITY. undecided
Hence my reference to " lunacy fringes" .

If you live in Nigeria, you're already in one of the hottest part of hell, and a timely use of your brain would definitely steer you out of it, not more foolish supplications to invisible skydaddy.

Deluded people.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria by Garshyzee(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2016
ceeethru:
My belle ooooo

my teeth ooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / 25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.