Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Odu Ofun Osa- The Benevolent Smiter. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Odu Ofun Osa- The Benevolent Smiter. (5308 Views)

Odu Ogunda Ogbe- Ogundabede! The Chief Of Crooks! / 16- Odu Ofun Meji- Eji Orangun- It Is A Benevolent Universe! / 10. Odu Osa Meji- Attack Is The Best Form Of Defense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odu Ofun Osa- The Benevolent Smiter. by lawani: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eriwoya!

II II

I I

II I

I I

This is a combination of Obatala afun nini gba fun aini , o so enikan di igba eni (Iba o!) and Awon Iya mi Osoronga afinju eye ti nje loju oloko. (Iba o!). Obatala when in his elements is all good while the Aje, the Eleye are all bad in their elements. As the name implies, they are eaters Aje, they suck you dry. That is what the RCCG people I am surrounded by are to me led by Adeboye, my nuclear family including my boss at work and landlord. Ofun on the right, Osa on the left is Ofun Osa and Ofun is dominant represented by the Bush family in the US while Osa is recessive represented by Adeboye and the RCCG.

Now, if someone who can stop them is looking on instead of stopping them, then the person is responsible for their attacks on me, since that person has the power to stop them but is not doing so. However, the person will not allow them to do the ultimate evil which is their real intent. The ultimate evil is MURDER which is what they would have done years ago if the CIA were not restraining them. This is where the odu OFUN OSA comes in. The place holder for God in the OFUN OSA in my own case is President George H W Bush since he is the most senior in the Bush family and nothing is done without his consent. In Ofun Osa the smiters, the Osa are smiting with the intent to take life, to kill, not merely to demobilise. Without CIA restraints on them, I would have been dead years ago. I am still alive by the grace of President George H W Bush who is the place holder for God or let us say God in this whole affair. He is the Obatala while Adeboye is the main Iyami Osoranga followed by others including my mother, the Tola Ekunsanmi and etc. So that is the Odu Ofun Osa that played out until I found Barbara Bush Jr. Yet it has not subsided fully as RCCG people still talk to me anyhow, treat me anyhow and etc which is why I need to engage Osa meji, double smiter against them. Murderers should be eliminated, while others are paid in their own coin. Then I will be happy.

A verse in Ofun Osa goes thus

Ofun sa lefun, Ofun sa losun
Ofun sa ni mariwo ope yeye o
A difa fun alagemo terekange
tii se omo orisa igbowuji
Nitori ajeku baba alagemo
Nitori amuku baba alagemo
won ni ko lo si apa okun, ilaji osa
Ki Ooni okun Ooni osa mu alagemo sohun
Ara ile e ma jo
Ara ile e ma yo
Ooni okun Ooni Osa mu alagemo loni
O tan more!

Alagemo ni
Laelae lomo ti nje ajeku baba re
Laelae lomo ti nmu amuku baba e
Nitori ajeku baba emi alagemo
Nitori amuku baba emi alagemo
Eni nlo apa okun ilaji osa
Ki Ooni okun Ooni Osa mu mi sohun!
Ara ile e ma jo
Ara ile e ma yo
Ooni okun Ooni Osa ole mu alagemo loni
O tan mo lo!
Alagemo ki o gbo
Mariwo yeye
Alagemo ki o to
Mariwo yeye
A o ni jin sofin aye o
Ase Edumare
Edumare Ase

Translation

Ofun smote him with chalk
Ofun smote him with camwood
Ofun smote him with a lot of palmfronds
Made divination for the chameleon
Child of the deity of Igbowuji
Because of the leftover food of Alagemo's father
Because of the leftover drink of Alagemo's father.
They asked him to cross the ocean, to cross the seas
So that the sea crocodile and the ocean crocodile will capture the chameleon.
Let everybody dance
Let everybody rejoice
The sea and ocean crocodile has taken the chameleon
Never! I survived!
The chameleon said
'From time immemorial, children eat their father's leftover food.
From time immemorial, children drink their fathers leftover drink
Because of my father's leftover food,
Because of my father's leftover drink.
You say I should cross the oceans and the seas!
So that I will be devoured by the sea crocodile and ocean crocodile.
My people dance!
My people rejoice!
The sea crocodile and ocean crocodile can not capture the chameleon!
Never! I escaped!
Alagemo, you shall grow old
Plenty of palmfronds
Alagemo you will prosper
Plenty of palmfronds
None of us will sink into the pit dug for us by our enemies
Ase Edumare,
Edumare Ase

Nothing sums it up better. I am the chameleon and Adeboye is the leader of the people pushing me to the crocodile to be devoured.

I escaped because it is OFUN OSA as OFUN anchored by President George H W Bush is dominant in that odu, just like the creator God granted the chameleon the ability to escape from the crocodiles.

To further elucidate, who is Adeboye to say a grandson of late Pa J O Lawanson should be investigated before been given a political appointment? That is what Nigeria has turned to. How can Adeboye ask that an Nnamdi Azikiwe or Awolowo be investigated before being given a political appointment? That is very sad indeed. Adeboye? A nonentity? Who has nothing of value to point to as his achievement, using 20 billion naira to build a church auditorium in a poverty stricken country? 20 billion naira well invested will uield 10 billion naira a year to infinity. so, my grandfather late Pa J O Lawanson, first organising secretary of the Action Group is the orisa Igbowuji in this story or Odu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Richest State In Igbo Land; You’ll Be Surprised / Exchange Rates: Euro 288Naira;Dollar 275 Naira; Pound 405Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.