Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje (13861 Views)

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / 2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by JuliettaBitch(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Lagos state in the 2015 election, Mr Jimi Agbaje has promised that he will lead the party back to winning ways if elected chairman of the party at the Portharcourt Convention.

Speaking with Journalists shortly after he picked the nomination forms for the chairmanship position of the party in Abuja, Mr Agbaje said as a candidate who does not belong to any of the factions in the party, he stands a better chance to unite all the contending forces in the party.

According to him, it was high time the party learnt from its mistakes of the past that cost it power at the national level as well as some states that it had previously won.
He said: "We accept that mistakes were made in the past in the PDP, especially with our internal democracy. So we have to go back to the position of the founding fathers of our party on internal democracy
"And that means that we have go back to our constitution. That is very important. We have to be more all inclusive as we have been thus far. It is about bringing people nearer rather than sending them far away from the party. Everybody must feel to be part of this party.

"what I bring to the table is that I am not a member of any faction or any tendencies. I am in a position to talk to everybody, to ensure that if you love the PDP, then it is time to come back to the zone. I will appeal to those who feel very strongly to join us because Nigeria cannot make the progress it deserves without a viable opposition and that PDP is going to provide that opposition as an alternative government and in a responsible manner.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/i-will-lead-pdp-to-retake-power-in-2019-agbaje/

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by hucienda: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jimi Agbaje.

He looks like one to reunite warring factions of the PDP.

JK is OK.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by JuliettaBitch(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
I believe in Jimi Agbaje
PDP need an entirely new and young brain
PDP... Power!
Zombies, keep off

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by kelvine(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
No sir you have not been winning in Lagos.
I wish APC losses by 2019 anyway,possibly by a fresh youngman God will choose.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
God bless Jimi Agbaje as he accepts to lead our dear party to greatness

On behalf of all Nairaland Wailers, I wish to express our 100% support for the young and vibrant JK

PDP ti take over!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
JK is just kidding as usual grin grin cheesy grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mynd44:

Zombie, your eye go soon clear

35 Likes

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by jaso1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bunch of looters. Last year before Jonathan was disgraced out of office this is the only platform he had most supporting clowns. You have started again with your emptiness and shallow brains.
PDP will never rule this country again, we know how to play it best.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
...........If PDP can be wise enough to give an upright and non-establishment Person Like Jimi Agbaje a chance to lead the rebranded PDP, i am toyally going to commit my creativity and innovations to that party............

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Grundig: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
I like Jimi but he lacks the oomph to play Nigerian politics.

I believe he wouldve won the Lagos gubernatorial elections....If only he pushed boundaries a little.

Jimi, tough luck on this one.
Vice president come 2019? Looks more like it.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
jaso1:
Bunch of looters. Last year before Jonathan was disgraced out of office this is the only platform he had most supporting clowns. You have started again with your emptiness and shallow brains.
PDP will never rule this country again, we know how to play it best.

Member of the evil party, light and darkness don't have anything in common. So kindly face your propagandist party and leave PDP alone to steer its course

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by kossyablaze(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please hurry already and take us outta this mess

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
JK is still a baby in politics. He can't be the commanding officer to lead the PDP to the political battle field. Here is a man who has never won an elective post. How then does he hope to lead the PDP to victory? Besides, he joined the PDP few years back, he can't just be made the national chairman of a party he has little affinity with. JK should support Chief Bode George, his political benefactor. There is no much sense in wasting scarce resources on futile project.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
JK is still a baby in politics. He can't be the commanding officer to lead the PDP to the political battle field. Here is a man who has never won an elective post. How then does he hope to lead the PDP to victory? Besides, he joined the PDP few years back, he can't just be made the national chairman of a party he has little affinity with. JK should support Chief Bode George, his political benefactor. There is no much sense in wasting scarce resources on futile project.

Has Oyegun won any elective position before?
Pls stop thinking through your anus

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by allytinted: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Zombie, your eye go soon clear
Wailing zombie, wetin do your eye before?

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by goonsmi: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Agbaje said he did not belong to any faction in PDP meanwhile he desire to win an election conducted by a faction to be voted by the members of that same faction . Agbaje is a stupid liar.

The ticket is going to Gbenga Daniel who seem to be in good term with both Fayose and Mimiko buy at the end of the day the party will surfer more for it.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Funlordjnr: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016

It seems jimi made this statement at a bar?

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Carmal90(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Grundig:
I like Jimi but he lacks the oomph to play Nigerian politics.

I believe he wouldve won the Lagos gubernatorial elections....If only he pushed boundaries a little.

Jimi, tough luck on this one.
Vice president come 2019? Looks more like it.

Which boundaries? Jk was responsible for PDP strong outing in lagos

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Me like Jimi.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by emiye(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Oyegun was once an executive governor of Edo state.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by frugal(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
He's just kidding as usual. grin

I prefer him to all the other vultures though.
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Jirate(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mynd44:

Then why not "Ban" him from the race since you believe he is a Kid. wink

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

You know nothing about politics. Has Jimi united the different factions in Lagos? Do you think he has the national appeal or the political clout to lead a party like the PDP? What political experience does he have to lead a party that needs to prove itself as a viable opposition? When you have a Buhari, a Tinubu, an Atiku, a Kwawanso and other political heavyweights to battle with, you don't meet them in the ring with a lightweight politician—they will totally pulverize him. Lastly, do you in your heart of hearts think Jimi can enjoy the support of all the governors, senators, and House of Representatives members of the PDP?

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2016
emiye:
Oyegun was once an executive governor of Edo state.
Don't mind the girl. Let her keep airing her naive opinions. It is obvious she knows very little about Nigerian politics and the interplay of political interests.

Jimi is eminently qualified for the job no doubt, but he isn't well versed in the art of political subterfuge. He is too decent a man to get into the mud with the APC.

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Ojukwufrank: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Is this a joke?

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by PaulIdu: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2016
I hope Lagos is out of Ur permutations except Ambode moves to PDP ...Ambode the best
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by policy12: 4:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm....you will what?

Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by sathel(m): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Mad man
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: I Will Lead PDP To Retake Power In 2019 – Agbaje by Owoplenty(m): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2016
You'll soon go and seek asylum in hiroshima

"Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths / Court Frees 36 IPOB Members After Two Years In Detention / Boko-Haram Training Camps Found In Mali