Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH (40116 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Adonis3: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
you remember the woman who slapped her husband for having the nude picture of another girl on his phone?

well, reports have it that the man has allegedly sent her packing

claiming he doesn't want her to kill him in his sleepgrin

www.fornaija.com/pin/47322/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by faaz24: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Slapped your husband in public and now you're begging in private, what manner of jealousy ?

Please husband forgive her if you can but after she must have apologized on nairaland, sahara reporters, etc

But husband, you no do well at all...why keep nudes?

39 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by malaria(f): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan

20 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by lilmax(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
it's well deserved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by lilmax(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you and I slap you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan
fixed

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Flexherbal(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
She should have looked for a better way to handle that issue, not slapping her husband in public.

8 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Richy4(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Too bad...she has given him a concrete reason to bring in the nude lady...

35 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Pidggin(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2016
She should go in peace before she dies of STD

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by christinnah(f): 2:30am On Aug 10, 2016
slapped her husband in public and on her knees at home... grin

20 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by greatgod2012(f): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
They both do not have respect for each other.

The man did not have respect for his wife, hence, keeping another woman's nude in his phone.

The woman too did not have respect for her husband, hence, slapping him publicly.

Both are right to have gone their separate ways because a marriage without mutual respect breeds hatred and it's a threat to societal peace.

This is how couples killed each other starts. I support the motion.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by cococandy(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Pidggin(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2016
christinnah:
slapped her husband in public and on her knees at home... grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Ranchhoddas: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.
What do you think is the ideal outcome in this case, bearing in mind that the woman already gave the man a hot slap in public?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by handysuzy(f): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Its not only the celebs that do wash their dirty linens outside afterall.

And its not only in Naija all these husband, wife, children abuse happen o...I read a cray story of how a parent tied a kid to a tree in China...You can read it here: http://factflyers.com/four-year-old-boy-tied-tree-family-naughtyphotos/
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by newmanemp: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
lilmax:
it's well deserved
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by henrydadon(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
WHO ASKED U FOR AN UPDATE
that is the way u guys go about making foolish people celebrity on the internet

14 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Sunnycliff(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
In as much as I don't support divorce but its arrant nonsense for a woman to lay her hands in assault on a man, that's alien to our African upbringing!

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Fake story.

Update ko upgrade ni

8 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin
Both of them are high on Ewedu leaf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by emmabest2000(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
I salute her courage fearless woman ...

In specialOne voice ... Th. Man must be a smallest man like Mata sha

That's the reason why he dey collect slap anyhow from that woman , Slapping him in the public shows that it's not the first time .... grin

6 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Sunnycliff(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pidggin:
She should go in peace before she dies of STD

Non sequitor
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by ademidedavid(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
all dis over powerful women self....mtcheewww So someone cannot play with his wife again

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4085295_screenshot20160809210302_jpeg0ecbbd90794401feba47d6037859c9a6

Why are her relatives begging? angry

Na when she get HIV na ehn dem go rest? angry

8 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by davodyguy: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pathetic.

Yes, she doesn't deserve a home.

Here's why

1) She lacks self control or restraint and has bad temperament. ( Someone like her at the slightest provocation can kill husband or children)
2) She lacks respect. (A woman shouldn't raise her hand on her man at home, talkless of embarrassing him in public) Talk about stigma, with level of internet publicity.
3) She's a bad example for others

3 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Sunnycliff(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

They have a long way to go in Africa!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by lyterydim(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Women and there straight thought....they never think twice when it comes to decision making,how can an insane woman slap her husband publicly..she has completely spit on the definition of marriage nums and ethics there is Notting justifiable to her actions
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by AntiWailer: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
lol.

from car park gist.

you follow them go home ?

joblessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by MONITZ: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm, how did the reporter of this story know that the so called husband has sent the lady packing?? Is she a family friend or does she go about with the couple anywhere they go?
She was the first to report this story when it happened at the car park of LUTH and from all indications she was just an on-looker,did she also follow them home?
Yeye bloggers fabricating stories just to get traffic.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.