Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Funny You Funny Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny You Funny Me (767 Views)

Funny! You Won’t Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian (pic) / Do You Want To Leave Abuja? This Pic Will Help You.(funny) / Very Funny!!! You Can’t Beat An Igbo Man, The Most Business Minded Tribe In Afri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny You Funny Me by Staru1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
My sister usually have issue with his husband, each time my sister will beg him not to leave,untill today before he could talk, my sister packed his thIngs outside, the man drove out only to return and told my sister that she have got mind.
Re: Funny You Funny Me by solara: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Staru1:
My sister usually have issue with his husband, each time my sister will beg him not to leave,untill today before he could talk, my sister packed his thIngs outside, the man drove out only to return and told my sister that she have got mine.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny You Funny Me by myfantasies(f): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please take dis to the joke section
Re: Funny You Funny Me by Staru1(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Please take dis to the joke section

Funny u, b4 where is it?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do: / Predict Like TB Joshua / Nigerians In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.