Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu (10412 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by suasmablow(m): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2016
The candidate of Ali Modu Sheriff-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the Edo governorship election, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, has expressed happiness that Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who is the flag bearer of the Ahmed Makarfi-faction of the party, is indirectly campaigning for him.
He based his position on the court ruling which favoured the Sheriff-led group of the party, restating his preparedness to flag off his campaigns next week, insisting that he remains the authentic candidate of the PDP for the September 10 election in the state and not Ize-Iyamu.

Iduoriyekemwen, however, carpeted the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for committing what he called “a serious blunder last time,” saying: “But I am happy they have no choice now than to give me what belongs to me after the Federal High Court ruling last week which recognised Modu Sheriff as the authentic chairman of the PDP.”

According to him, “Ize-Iyamu has been campaigning for me; that is good after all we are all PDP members. So, I am urging all Edo people to come out on September 10 to vote PDP, with me as the candidate of the party so recognised by law.

“It is clear the Ali Modu Sheriff leadership of the party has remained and recognised by law. There is no place in the PDP constitution for a caretaker committee.”

Iduoriyekemwen explained that the court ruling made it clear that anything arising from the Port Harcourt convention or the Makarfi committee is a nullity. He urged the Edo people to remain resolute in their support for him, promising that he will run an all-inclusive government.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/09/edo-guber-youre-campaigning-iduoriyekemwen-tells-ize-iyamu/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by appini: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Lets wait and see.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by krasican(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2016
sosanova nextgovernor make una show o
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Caseless: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2016
PDP in shred ...

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
If PDP is noht careful.....

Obaseki will qo unopposed.....and PDP loses at both ends grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
cool
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Sunnycliff(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
This Matthew of a man and Sheriff should just go and mind themselves and stop distracting and battering the already disjointed house of PDP!

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Pita99(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
shocked sad grin angry

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Rhotiz: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Small small pdp dan dy scatter... issorite. ..

12 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by jazinogold(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Today Headlines....You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu

Tomorrow's Headlines....They will vote for me - Ize-iyamu To Iduoriyekemwen

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by handie(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Even if Osagie Ize Iyamu eventually wins, there'll be a whole lot of legal wrangles and with our law courts talking from both sides of their mouth, he might just end up losing the governorship seat. Why do I have d feeling Sheriff was just planted by the APC to frustrate every PDP move? Remember that shortly before his election/selection/nomination as PDP chairman, there were stories about him returning to the APC. Why has he refused to engage in any peace talk? Take it or leave it, the APC currently has d best political brains in d country and using every avenue possible to frustrate a PDP rebirth is not beyond their capabilities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by gozmok1(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
All you igbos hating yorubas and you yorubas hating igbos, I hope you've heard of the Fajuyi Ironsi story(A yoruba man who gave his life to protect his ibo guest). Tribalism ain't the answer my people. live, laugh, love.

HANDIE

THE GUY ABOVE ME

BACK TO THE MATTER

THE MAN NAME GET AS EM BE

SO I NO GO COMMENT FOR THIS MATTER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by sosanova: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheriff n his candidate are on a long thing

Even Oshiomole is having sleepless night and nightmare over Ize Iyamu

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor

Edolites have decided, we will Change the Change come September 10 with our PVCs

4 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Discent: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Shame on this guy...
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
if Ize Iyamu should go to another party today, I will vote him, so if Mathew thinks it about the party, he should think again, Nigerians are wiser, it's about the individual

3 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by AreaFada2: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2016
9ja. The more you look the less u see
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by egift(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Hahahaha I said it. Pastor how far?

2 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Vendoor(f): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
A house divided against itself cannot stand.... PDP wise up embarassed
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by sosanova: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016

APC lies of promising Edolites 200,000 thousand jobs is dead on arrival, we will not fall for the same trick that Buhari an ApC promised Nigerians of 3 million jobs in 1 year.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by opalu: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Lolzz
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by samx4real(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
All this cowwws

Make una no use us play oh!
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by DONSMITH123(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
PDP- House divided. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Xano(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Interesting.

With all due respect sir, INEC don't recognize primaries it did not monitor(or supervise). The electorate who vote on the election day, would vote an individual, Mr. Ize-iyamu.
On the election day, in the ballot paper, it is Mr. Ize-iyamu's name(PDP) which is there among other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by newmanemp: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
appini:
Lets wait and see.
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2016
With all due respect laddies and gentlemen, PDP has no candidate for the Edo State upcoming election.

8 Likes

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Olukat(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2016
Clown sad sad sad
Go and ask Hon. Falake what's going on in Kogi
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by BuscadoRealty: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2016
Even if Ize-Iyamu moves to Apga or any other political party, he has gained the love of Edo people and they will vote for him. So this is not about the party anymore but about the individual involved.

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Mylove55(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
This Matthew of a man and Sheriff should just go and mind themselves and stop distracting and battering the already disjointed house of PDP!
is good for edo state and nigeria, becos d name pdp is cancer to nigeria which we must flush-out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by Edoblakky(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
If this guy is sincerely not working for the opposition, why did he contest under the Markafi as well as the sherrif led factions?

1 Like

Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by EagleScribes: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Fuji house of commotion part X

But am I the only one having this thought that this Sheriff is an APC mole in PDP? He's doing a great job!
Re: Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu by mastermaestro(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2016
sosanova:

APC lies of promising Edolites 200,000 thousand jobs is dead on arrival, we will not fall for the same trick that Buhari an ApC promised Nigerians of 3 million jobs in 1 year.

APC is merely fooling around. Ize-Iyamu is the next governor of Edo unless they intend to rig him out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / Why I Was Removed As Lagos Governor-ambode / Task Force Denies Involvement In Lagos Bus Driver’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.