Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits (33739 Views)

E-money And His Sons In Blonde Hairstyle (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Marshallian(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Na who matching outfit epp? undecided
rice is now N80 per cup....o
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by dammygbenga(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
morning guys i'm new to Nairaland,pls how can i post my own topic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg I need to know who do the jazz for this guy, e make sense die, e be like say na good head wey dey vomit dollar e use
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Landloard01(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
So E-Money don turn scientist... I just the look am.... Success is now a science, not an art again?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Badtman(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
I no cum understand NL again O EveryDay Celebrities Photos without getting any interesting
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by MrHenshaw: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Success is not a science abeg,
All those science subject teachers were dey teach for private school on 10k salary won't agree with him
Talking of deeper thought and precision.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by sixtus3606(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
oluwatoba400:
The businessman and 5-star music boss shared the pic and caption it with,

“success is a science”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI48FhjhmMv/

Sure it is! wink

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Marshallian:
Na who matching outfit epp? undecided
rice is now N80 per cup....o
cheap, my area it's N100
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Khutie: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
undecided Millionaire No be una wey tawk xay he be youngest billionaire d oda tym?
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by henrydadon(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
e-money flex your money ,u worked for it.

whether na yahoo or ritual money ,na still hustle

all hustle nah hustle until u get caught in Indonesia with drug and sent to death by hanging and firing squad at the same time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Johnsown1(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
*success[b][/b] is science while failure is Art[b][/b]
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Money (plus joy) makes fatherhood wonderful.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by bueze046(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Ndi Igbo n'agba mbo... Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by krissconnect(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
A touching story::...A woman was walking down the vineyard on a sunny day,she saw a little girl standing lone in the garden,with curiousity,she went up to her and touched her,the girl seeing the woman as a stranger touched her back,the surprised woman touched her again,the girl touched back,the woman touched again,she touched back and as you're reading this,they're still touching each other, why? Because,this is a touching story...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
bueze046:
Ndi Igbo n'agba mbo... Igbo Amaka!!!
Mana igba mbo dikwa udi n'udi meaning But husslings get levels sha... embarassed
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by chino11(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Anambra boiz and success are synonymous.. cool
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by rabex123(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
How e take affect my present position..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by lyriclekidd(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
oluwatoba400:
The businessman and 5-star music boss shared the pic and caption it with,

“success is a science”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI48FhjhmMv/

Lol SCIENCE... only street go dig am
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by bluesky30(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=mynduu44 post=48348216]Success is a science

Sir, is it integrated Science or Agric Science
Its political science
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by alumnidoggz(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Mr president must hear dis........ angry angry

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
checkout our beautiful invitation cards on this thread wink wink wink wink wink
https://www.nairaland.com/3275752/wedding-store-t-w-creating#48300118
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by SycophanticGoat: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
e-money flex your money ,u worked for it.

whether na yahoo or ritual money ,na still hustle

Which kain mentality be this one, eh biko?
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Perfecttouch(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Success is a science ..

Brokenness is what? Physics? Abi na Agricultural Science?. cheesy grin
dem suppose slap smile commot for this palm one girl face. Palm one ko Aja one ni

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Yteflon(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2016
na Ladies full this thread... hmnmm... that says a lot..
let me get baq to my grind too
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by AlphaCentauri: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
this nigga no gree wear igbo attire. all of them prefer to wear yoruba attire. telling you yoruba culture is superior grin

i just found out i am benin
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Yteflon(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
sixtus3606:

Sure it is! wink
bro!! nice one... so u dey nairaland sef??
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Kingson78(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
E pain am

Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by lincDzinc(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

...My brother, It is Elementary Science.
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by mcricky(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Success is a science

Rocket Science
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Marshallian(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
cheap, my area it's N100
shocked omo, i hail una o.....
Re: Photos Of E-money And His Sons In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Marshallian:
shocked omo, i hail una o.....
na so we see am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpororo Swags Up In Nice FILA Outfit (Photos) / Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Goes To Church, Days After He Was Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.