Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot (54019 Views)

Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Opistorincos:
Her breasts be like papaya but overall she be like bloated frog

But why are you like this? grin grin grin
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
eph12:
Breast looks good though

All na illusion o. Don't trust these things when they are under wraps or in pictures. Some bras are like salvation army - they lift up the downtrodden.

Na wetin you don't taste and see be real testimony .

1 Like

Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by rosy4u(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
free2ryhme:

so you like the comment and you wish it was you abi undecided

've got boobs already
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosy4u:

've got boobs already

but not the comments
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by teeposhoilmoney(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Shiiii
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by eph12(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
CeenoEvu:

All na illusion o. Don't trust these things when they are under wraps or in pictures. Some bras are like salvation army - they lift up the downtrodden.

Na wetin you don't taste and see be real testimony .
I know na. Na when person don unwrap the package we fit confirm am
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by DrTims(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] I can see it clearly grin
rosy4u:

've got boobs already
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Came here salivating but ultimately disappointed in what I saw. Local girl, mscheew. On to the next topic.
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by abioyeolaide(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
That is nigga area for u!!!!
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Dexema(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
ikombe:
I think say na only me see am cheesy
both of una get eye, no need to comment again.
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by mccaybroewn(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
I was jejeli doing my early morning browsing when I came across this on a social media platform. What do we call this now? In this era, we tend to be seeing a lot of things that have never been witnessed in the history of Nigeria.

I don't think this one will have the effrontery to wear this to the NYSC Secretariat. She don serve finish be that.

Well, up to you guys, is this sexy or not?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-this-female-nysc-member-in-bum.html

Na craze dey worry her . She never jamm anything. Abeg make una help me tell her say Extension of service year dey real...

Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Spells(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Naija guys n boobs....

Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by sparkwil(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosy4u:
Perverts above me are just sighting boobs boobs grin

I think I'd prefer yours lipsrsealed
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
If NYSC catch u u go spend 15 years for service
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by berrybetty2(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
I guess she's done serving . But she rock
Re: Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
she could make a good fashionist .. goodluck to her .. but wait where all these guys dey see boobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.