Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Women - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women (80372 Views)

Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. / Imoka Festival 2016: The beauty of great Awka culture (pics) / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by koning: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Very smart of you to use soooo many pictures to drive out negative comments. The women are fine, but do not represent the typical, everyday Yoruba women.
The beauty of a tribe can only be assessed by looking at the ordinary women from that tribe.

Yoruba women are however very Hor.ny. They cum easily. I know.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by geraob1: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2016

Very disrespectful!

U r now complaining that its very disrespectful but wen u de misyarn ur own u no dey remember, dem fine sha....
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by yusufu16: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Can we see them without makeup

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Since their men are demons I guess their women are demoness

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
One thing I like abt Yoruba girls is dt they're conservative. Ecspecially d educated ones. U won't find them on shows like big brother. They are also very loving. Dts why some demons take full advantage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by ngolokante(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
I think every woman is beautiful regardless of ethnicity, religion and whatever else. But this thread is about the Yorubas in particular because i didn't find any about them. smiley
Also, the pictures used here were gotten from social media pages/groups that tagged the people in them and i double checked to confirm each lady was actually Yoruba. Don't come here to lie that you saw your "Jamaican" sister. ALL of these ladies are Yorubas. If you see someone who isn't Yoruba, let me know (with proof), I'll take down the picture.
Everyone is welcome to add pictures. smiley cheesy

Kai... I must say am disappointed... I was expecting to see natural beauties without makeup and fake hair and fake eye lashes... Even though they are pretty in their own rights but most if not all are in makeup. what's the guarantee that when these women wash off all the make-up, na the same person man go see...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
xkris11:
This should be onila thread ..

Please post ladies without makeup so we can actually see how beautiful they re.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Profoba40(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
@ op... U sure sey all these girls na Yoruba?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by 4nobody4every1: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
koning:
Very smart of you to use soooo many pictures to drive out negative comments. The women are fine, but do not represent the typical, everyday Yoruba women.
The beauty of a tribe can only be assessed by looking at the ordinary women from that tribe.

Una go kill person for Nairaland with laugh, chai.buahahaha, lol @ they cum easily and are very hor.ny grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
koning:

Lol! Who's stopping you from looking at "regular" ones? Beaides, did you expect the OP to post just one pic and stop?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
No makeup, still cute kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Coldfeets: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Well shaa dem try

But no how no how dem still be second best

My Igbo girls are still top klass nationally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by ReachHard: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
CAN YOU IMAGINE....TOKE MAKINWA ABSENT!

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Jumba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dis op don high ..show us ladies without makeup
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Coldfeets:
Well shaa dem try

But no how no how dem still be second best

My Igbo girls are still top klass nationally

Lol!
Create a thread for them and don't forget to show us Chidinma, eva, and the rest without makeup or filter. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by orimsamsam(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
chesterlee:
Beauty of a Yoruba Woman!
funniest thing that not a Yoruba woman.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Igbo amaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by orimsamsam(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Qummie:

Lol!
Create a thread for them and don't forget to show us Chidinma, eva, and the rest without makeup or filter. smiley
the guy is just hating

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by shizzy7(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
;DLove my tribe and YES!!!!! We are beautiful.

Proudly a Yoruba demon(ess) grin grin
Even without make- up, we're still on point.

To those who don't have something substantial to say, stop using the "NO MAKE-UP" excuse. Most girls from different part of Nigeria, Africa and the world applies make-up, it does not mean they are ugly without it.

It only enhances beauty, it does not equate ugliness

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
the guy is just hating

Right! Hating cos just one of these ladies trumps all their self-acclaimed beautiful igbo girls put together.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
African goddesses kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by henribj(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
OP when you post pix of yoruba women without make up then I will believe in there beauty.
but until then....
#justpassingthrough

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Iisha(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hey...that's me!

*sips Zobo*

Nah lie o

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by orimsamsam(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Qummie:

Right! Hating cos just one of these ladies trumps all their self-acclaimed beautiful igbo girls put together.
u mean dere hairy girlz

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
We are wonderful made

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by DebbieSean(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo! Swagger! Proudly Yoruba Jere! Nice one Op. Funny how people see us as the ugliest people in Nigeria. All my life, people meet me and say nonsense like "why fine girl like you be Yoruba?", You! Yoruba? "Nawa oo, so them get fine people there self?" "You look igbo, calabar or Akwa ibom, South African blah blah". I get so tired of hearing those comments all the time. Sometimes, I just smile and tell them we're like one of the cutest tribes and I give others a stern look and silence.

Op! Oshey pupo pupo! Wa dagba, wa darugbo.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Tamakay(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
They are all looking sumptuous.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by buffalowings: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
kiss

It's always about that butt, no treble
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by crusufixo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
All I see are pictures of women with make-ups

Question is, how do they look like without make-ups, would one still refer to them as beautiful ?

I very much doubt that.......

Make no mistake, I am not saying that there are no beautiful yoruba women

quite frankly would prefer the youth pics of the grand ma's of this recent generation

These are the ones one can actually call beautiful not the ones we have now who have over baked their faces
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by xkris11(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Really, seriously?
But you really don't look yoruba, are you from ondo state?

DebbieSean:
Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo! Swagger! Proudly Yoruba Jere! Nice one Op. Funny how people see us as the ugliest people in Nigeria. All my life, people meet me and say nonsense like "why fine girl like you be Yoruba?", You! Yoruba? "Nawa oo, so them get fine people there self?" "You look igbo, calabar or Akwa ibom, South African blah blah". I get so tired of hearing those comments all the time. Sometimes, I just smile and tell them we're like one of the cutest tribes and I give others a stern look and silence.

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
orimsamsam:
u mean dere hairy girlz

Lol!!
Please forgive them, we have morals u know. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Women by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
DebbieSean:

We definitely are. Only the Fulanis come close in terms of beauty. I guess why people express shock is because we aren't loud-mouthed. Unlike some who try to force everyone to agree that they're pretty.

More....

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video) / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.