Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Food For Thought @sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Food For Thought @sisters (455 Views)

Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Give Muslim Sisters Their Right / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought @sisters by Newnas(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Sisters!!!
Try & upgrade yourself in knowledge.
It's not everything that u always wait for Abu.
Your Kid arrives from primary school!
And u can't treat the homework!
Your husband has to send your Kid to modrasah because you are incompetent!!!
Children are closer to their mother at the beginning of their life and your actions or inactions will have an impact on them
So what can you teach them?
A. Bollywood Indian films.
B. Hollywood American films.
C. Nollywood Nigerian films.
D. Sifatus-Solah
E. Qohidatu-Bagdaadi
F. Kitabu-Taoheed
G. Other authentic Islamic books!
H. Other films from Ghana, China, etc.
U can't give what you don't have!
U can't teach what you don't know!
Just start learning now!
Copied
#kindly share to our lovely sisters...#ourfuturewives...

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought @sisters by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't agree with one of your sentences but overall you have a strong point. May Allah make it easy for us to be good parents.
Re: Food For Thought @sisters by Newnas(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Contact17:
I don't agree with one of your sentences

I'm not the Original composer of the post, I shared it from a whatsapp group.

Then, I also don't agree with the part that says "you send your kids to Madrasah because you are incompetent"
But like you said it's a good write-up overall.

but overall you have a strong point. May Allah make it easy for us to be good parents.

Aameen

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought @sisters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Newnas:

I'm not the Original composer of the post, I shared it from a whatsapp group.

Then, I also don't agree with the part that says "you send your kids to Madrasah because you are incompetent"
But like you said it's a good write-up overall.

Aameen

You knew exactly what I didn't agree with tongue. Jazakallahu khiran for the reminder.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Biased: My Post Was Removed For No Reason / What You Need To Know About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Marriage With Aisha (RA) / Can God Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.