Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (79250 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by PrettyCrystal: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
You will have to look closely to notice that these are not two friends but a mother and her big-sized daughter having fun. This woman identified simply as Judith -has become the rave of the moment on Instagram after posting photos of herself and her daughter on vacation in the Bahamas -to the amazement of online users... See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-viral-photos-of-woman-and-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by tabisegroup(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
pictures of their birth certificates or...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by PrettyCrystal: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016

1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
u go fear naa
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by dainformant(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2016
this na confirm runs woman

228 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by BrightEye(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
looks like an exam to identify the mother

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by coolzeal(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2016
I will do the mother..... No offense.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2016
no be small exam, na Jamb + WAEC
BrightEye:
looks like an exam to identify the mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Damn shocked

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by wordbank(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
She gave birth at 12

9 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by gebest: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
who is the mother? and who is the daughter?

4 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2016
coolzeal:
seconded

79 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2016
coolzeal:

Thirded

102 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2016
I doubt if womenfolk have anything to offer this world other than being paranoid about their looks, posing nude , fretting over fashion and getting fvcked by menfolk.............

234 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by DaudaAbu(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Phantomstranger:

Thirded

Ffff..........

fou..........

Faulted , i mean to say

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ericsimons18: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
so na who this post help now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by DozieInc(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wetin concern me.

2 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ecu120(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Her daughter looks older than her.

4 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by henrydadon(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin

Vaseline crew where are u at i got your back grin grin

na here i go sleep

lalasticala u are free to join me

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by handysuzy(f): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
shocked
Abeg, who is the mama and who is the daughter.

Sorry to derail o, I just read a story of how a parent tied their 4 year old son to a tree in China...That is to tell you that child abuse is not pertinent to Naija alone...See it here: http://factflyers.com/four-year-old-boy-tied-tree-family-naughtyphotos/

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
BBW sef...

Continues scrolling up and down to view pics

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ANIEXTY(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
I no go talk wetin dey my mind !

no i won't

9 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
yhy sure say dem no dey share same deek so??

1 Like

Pishure of her wide puna when giving birth to her or.......
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Ayodejioak(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Liar... na her best friend tongue
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Opistorincos(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
The daughter don overbig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by bettercreature(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fake titsss! i can't believe she is her mum anyway

3 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by OmobaNL(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
miliki industries
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by tempest01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mother I L F

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Abayor7: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
they look more like Lesbians! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by olufoluke: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mum rocks than daughter, but watsup wit d too much exposure? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.