Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

"I'm Not A Lesbian And I Am Seeing Someone" Splash Debunks Lesbian Rumour - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I'm Not A Lesbian And I Am Seeing Someone" Splash Debunks Lesbian Rumour (724 Views)

I'm Not A Cultist - Yung6ix Reacts To Controversial Handshake In His Music Video / New Music : Splash – Ayo Prod By Wisdom Beat / Edmund Obilo Quits Splash FM Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Lesbian And I Am Seeing Someone" Splash Debunks Lesbian Rumour by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
"Once you create your own style people will tag you and for me growth is growing beyond what people think about me, even if you are trying to be a good girl, people will label you..."

Singer/Rapper Splash a.k.a Queen of the East Coast who is popular for rapping in Igbo language addresses lesbian imbroglio in an interview with HFtv's Da Chat... She says she's dating... a guy.
You can watch the interview on the blog.

1 Share

Re: "I'm Not A Lesbian And I Am Seeing Someone" Splash Debunks Lesbian Rumour by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
The only splash I know is the 1984 romantic comedy. Don't know this girl and never heard a song from her. She's probably covertly telling us she's a marine spirit hence the stage name.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 Music By Olamide Featuring A.M. - Ojaju (download) / Closed Thread / MP3 + VIDEO: Ichaba – Aduke (prod. By Runtinz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.