Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot (2960 Views)

Theresa May Announces Snap General Election On June 8 / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / NATO To Send Troops To Deter Russia, Putin Orders Snap Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by bobolizim(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Anyone that says terrorist are not fighting for Islam has a lot of questions to answer ...I got all these from Facebook ...

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by bobolizim(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2016
More .

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by bobolizim(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2016
More

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Mockinbird: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2016
They're comin for ya. Prepare for battle.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by chachanga: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Mockinbird:
They're comin for ya.
Prepare for battle.

They'd better booked their plane tickets then!
There was a time it was the Catholic Church on the hot seat and everybody had a jolly time poking fun; they did their best to effect cover-ups but, largely, had to own up to most of the atrocities committed by the priests.
This culture of denials, even when Ayatollahs are calling fatwas on dissidents on electronic media becomes, baffling to people hence the perceived lack of credibility in the whole "religion of peace" complex.
Some institutional house-cleaning has to be done. my suggestions though!
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
All I see are comments of the useless Islamophobes like the ones wee see on nairaland. Nothing special

I'm only interested in your opinion about hitler, a christian, who killed millions of people from "inferior" races

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Medicis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:
All I see are comments of the useless Islamophobes like the ones wee see on nairaland. Nothing special

I'm only interested in your opinion about hitler, a christian, who killed millions of people from "inferior" races
Thank God Hitler did not kill in the name of Jesus unlike some people who killed in the name of theirGod. When u hear Allah snackbar... Na bomb ooo...run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Medicis:
Thank God Hitler did not kill in the name of Jesus unlike some people who killed in the name of theirGod. When u hear Allah snackbar... Na bomb ooo...run for your life.

But that's what his religion taught him. To "get some space" for his "superior" race.

Count the number of all the people the self-acclaimed muslims have killed, they are nothing compared to the holocaust

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by plappville(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

But that's what his religion taught him. To "get some space" for his "superior" race.

Count the number of all the people the self-acclaimed muslims have killed, they are nothing compared to the holocaust

Shurup, muslims are killing because thier prophet also killed. Jesus and His Twelve disciples didnt kill, no true Christian can kill in his name.

You muslims are so spiritually blind that you cannot even accept that Muhammad was a murderer. Go and read thd hadiths and Quran promotinghate and the li,king of infidels.

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
plappville:

Shurup, muslims are killing because thier prophet also killed. Jesus and His Twelve disciples didnt kill, no true Christian can kill in his name.

You muslims are so spiritually blind that you cannot even accept that Muhammad was a murderer. Go and read thd hadiths and Quran promotinghate and the li,king of infidels.

Luke 19:27:
Jesus said Bring those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not to send peace, but a sword.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.

Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." --

Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own breasts: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --

Errm, what were you saying

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
plappville:

As for the picture, it depends on what you christians regard as a sin. Maybe killing percieved enemies is not a sin in christianity that's why he was sinless
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
.... And so it continues......
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Luke 19:27:
Jesus said Bring those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me
Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not to send peace, but a sword.
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.
1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.
Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."
John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."
Matthew 10:34
" Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.
Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."
Revelation 2:22-23
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die.
Judges 1:4-6
"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." --
Ezekiel 23:25-34
And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own breasts: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. --
Errm, what were you saying

See this abo.ki clown... grin

Show me where Jesus killed one. Muhammad killed many souls. Stress and trouble be upon his soul in hell.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

As for the picture, it depends on what you christians regard as a sin. Maybe killing percieved enemies is not a sin in christianity that's why he was sinless
This is the religion you defend. RUBBISH! !

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

He didnt sin. PERIOD!! YOU CAN CRY FOR ALL I CARE

Poor abo.ki.. cheesy
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

See this abo.ki clown... grin

Show me where Jesus killed one. Muhammad killed many souls. Stress and trouble be upon his soul in hell.. tongue
@bolded is this what christianity teaches you? To be tribalists? An ab.ki illiterate is wiser than educated christians. Well let's leave it for another day.

Well, he could have. Anybody who utters these is capable of killing innocent people. Since jesus didn't kill (because the need didn't arise), what of moses and david who killed many people in wars including women and children?

I can show you more convincing verses that jesus could have killed and also ordered YOU christians to kill others
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol!!! Hitler was atheist

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

He didnt sin. PERIOD!! YOU CAN CRY FOR ALL I CARE

Poor abo.ki.. cheesy
Of course by your standards he didn't sin
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

This is the religion you defend. RUBBISH! !
Still not as heartless and wicked as Adolph Hitler. It seems like you don't even know him
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

@bolded is this what christianity teaches you? To be tribalists? An ab.ki illiterate is wiser than educated christians. Well let's leave it for another day.

Abo.ki illetrate wiser? How by killing 2000 people in a day for allah?

Well, he could have. Anybody who utters these is capable of killing innocent people. Since jesus didn't kill (because the need didn't arise), what of moses and david who killed many people in wars including women and children?

I can show you more convincing verses that jesus could have killed and also ordered YOU christians to kill others

You have failed! ! A man who lives up to 33 years and didnt kill a soul. Then He was never born to be a killer. Someone who healed many, gave life to the dead, fed the poor, forgave thise who killed him. You have no ideal who this man truelly was do you?
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Of course by your standards he didn't sin

The Scripture made it plain! !!
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

No, he wasn't mr man! You people have gone as far using encyclopedia and some other websites to decieve people.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Still not as heartless and wicked as Adolph Hitler. It seems like you don't even know him

Show me how Hitler use the Scriptures to kill.

Where he ever praise God (Yahwen) when Killing.

The bible never tagged a killer to be a follower of Christ.

A follower of Christ is one who is controlled by the Spirit of Christ. If you Know what Christ did, then you will eat back your vomit.

lordnicklaus:

Do you hear that? wink
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

No, he wasn't mr man! You people have gone as far using encyclopedia and some other websites to decieve people.

To ur signature. All terroristes call on your allah when killing. They use the book allah gave them to back up thier actions. Who are you to say otherwise? tongue
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I once watched a documentary where Hitler said "There is no god, even if there was a god, I am him"
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I once watched a documentary where Hitler said "There is no god, even if there was a god, I am him"

The Western nations know who Hitler was. Only Muslims will tagged him a Christian just to have a reason to put Christianity in same shoe as Islam.

But the truth stands. I have seen numerous documentation on him. No where did he ever claimed to be a Christian. Because he was never one!
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Abo.ki illetrate wiser? How by killing 2000 people in a day for allah?

You have failed! ! A man who lives up to 33 years and didnt kill a soul. Then He was never born to be a killer. Someone who healed many, gave life to the dead, fed the poor, forgave thise who killed him. You have no ideal who this man truelly was do you?

Do the maths yourself. If every almajiri kills 2000 people (infidels) in a day then would you have been alive? #RecieveSense

So you mean if I send somebody to assassinate someone it means I'm not guilty of commiting any crime and the cops won't get me?lol! The fact that he instructed people to kill his enemies invalidates his innocence. You have also refused to tell me what your view is on the thousands of women and children that your Moses and David killed. Does this mean that they are going to hell?

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Show me how Hitler use the Scriptures to kill.

Where he ever praise God (Yahwen) when Killing.

The bible never tagged a killer to be a follower of Christ.

A follower of Christ is one who is controlled by the Spirit of Christ. If you Know what Christ did, then you will eat back your vomit.

Do you hear that? wink

It doesn't matter. He is a christian and he killed. Go and read Exodus 22:20. Hitler is more christian than all of you sef because he obeyed the teachings of the bible more than you.

As for the liar that you quoted, I'm coming after him too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Send the link. Don't think I'm not aware of the hot argument that had been going on between christians and atheists and after my careful judgement, I'm convinced that he was a christian.

Send the link to the documentary please
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Somebody that was confirmed in a catholic church you are telling me that he wasn't a christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘slaughtered Like Sheep’: Eyewitnesses Recount Massacre In Adra, Syria / See What Happened To Ugandan Police On Their Way To Disperse Protesters (photo) / Meet South Sudanese Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.