Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo (25187 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo) / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by naijaboy756: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Zico5:

See ur response for goodness sake. Who is a dullard between u and buhari. And u mean to abuse someone with this grammatical error. Olodo rabata. Better go back to nursery school.
@ least you understand the message. What have you understood from APC leadership?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by naijaboy756: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
wazobiaN9:

I know your type, you are just a boy that has access to the internet, that is where you can sound your empty head out.

co- dullard. Go to the kids section
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by IamThrive(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
So Buhari never had economic adviser?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by kahal29: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamThrive:
So Buhari never had economic adviser?

He had..... This guy was appointed since February this year and has been working with the vice president who is the head of the National Economic council, the only new thing that has happened is that he was inaugurated today.

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Are u in any attemptin to pass any hint u re homo? U better look past me pls! Am not ur stock.
He who stands with a Dullard would invariably act like one. Work on your grammar broh.
The time you spend online defending your Dullard in chief could be used to improve yourself.
I don't like to insult a person's intelligence online buh you called for it.
Take a walk broh, enjoy your day.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by naijaboy756: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
kahal29:

He had..... This guy was appointed since February this year and has been working with the vice president who is the head of the National Economic council, the only new thing that has happened is that he was inaugurated today.
so nothing worth celebrating. He is a co-dullard with his APC ogas, they have been in charge of sinking the big economy GEJ handed over to them. Dullards headed by his royal dullness
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by wazobiaN9(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
co- dullard. Go to the kids section

my children are reading with me, guess they will be happy if i remain in this kids' section. smiley
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

He who stands with a Dullard would invariably act like one. Work on your grammar broh.
The time you spend online defending your Dullard in chief could be used to improve yourself.
I don't like to insult a person's intelligence online buh you called for it.
Take a walk broh, enjoy your day.
Look at this homo capitalising on the errors in an hurriedly composed post to bask in deluded self aggrandisement. U re lucky am typing wit my phone and my fingers re tired already. Jus to straighten out the records, u and I re in diff league completely given ur homo traits and self delusions. Look past me and walk on.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by lagdmark(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Even if buhari assemble the best economic professionals on the globe it will not epp. The bad luck wey follow the man too much
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by omartins(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Will he make use of their advice?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by tosiviano: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Day don break for this man eyes, after 1 year and 3 months. what a president we have.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by prof12(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Esseite:
I think this is a big lesson to all Nigerians (all inclusive), Never again would we support Presidential aspirants who would decline a debate detailing his economic road map, as well as other sector road maps prior to the election. even if you are WARREN BUFFETT or DANGOTE, your personal riches or xtics is your cup of tea.

GEJ DECLINED 2011 and failed woefully, BUHARI DECLINED 2015 and failing woefully as at today, OBASANJO - no assessment and yet wanted 3rd term, YAR-ADUA - NONE........ same old campaign ground tactics while wailers and zombies keep shouting[b]e.g ''ize-iyamu we know / obaseki we trust''[/b], none has told you their plan for Edo state, how they tend to generate income and strategic expenses should they win..

Buhari will not fail by God's Grace.
Do you think it's easy to correct the rot that has eaten deep into the fabric of a nation such as Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by prof12(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
I STAND BY THE PRESIDENT PMB
SUCCESS IS OURS BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by deebsman1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
What he ought to have done months ago. Anyways, bera late than never

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by naijaboy756: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
prof12:
I STAND BY THE PRESIDENT PMB
SUCCESS IS OURS BY GOD'S GRACE.
I just feel like calling you a goat but the mods will ban me. Yoloba mislim
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
In 2019's elections we will forget to ask Buhari and his ministers their performance in our various villages. I think every after 4yrs there should be changes of leaders. I.e is President, governors, senate/all senators, speaker/all representatives. And let give unfamiliar characters/faces a 4yrs chance to prove him/her selves.
#NoMoreSkillessAsOurLeaders.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
kings09:
How come it's only south west. So the SE have nothing to offer?

yu means those pple that celebrate corrupt persons as hero,,d very ones wu neva wanted to b part of nigeria thinkin they r superior,,same pple wu redefine corruption as mere stealing ( billions mere stealing) nt to make mention of there high tribalistic sentiments..what can dey possibly offer asides there one agenda (seperation).
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by kings09(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
However u see it, south easterners have always produced d best brains wen it comes to managing d economy. I still ask, y r they not part of d appointees. Buhari has confirmed he hates the SE region n wch is y they will continue to hate him back. Buhari has failed in his primary duty as a father to the nation. But I still await a superior argument as to y sum1 frm the SE is not among the economic team. Afterall, corruption pervades all facets of d 9ja society
ericsmith:

yu means those pple that celebrate corrupt persons as hero,,d very ones wu neva wanted to b part of nigeria thinkin they r superior,,same pple wu redefine corruption as mere stealing ( billions mere stealing) nt to make mention of there high tribalistic sentiments..what can dey possibly offer asides there one agenda (seperation).
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Jamolajay1: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
kings09:

They are all here rant in and calling others zombies!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Jamolajay1: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
kings09:

They are all here ranting and calling others zombies!
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by bayawah: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't think this man is serious because you can't talk about economy of Nigeria without talking about an igbo man or igbo woman.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by IamThrive(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
kahal29:

Thank you@kahal29. Your reply highly appreciated.

Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
The problem is, will he listen to them?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Any end in sight with national economic recession based on these appointments?
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2016
kings09:
However u see it, south easterners have always produced d best brains wen it comes to managing d economy. I still ask, y r they not part of d appointees. Buhari has confirmed he hates the SE region n wch is y they will continue to hate him back. Buhari has failed in his primary duty as a father to the nation. But I still await a superior argument as to y sum1 frm the SE is not among the economic team. Afterall, corruption pervades all facets of d 9ja society

it is only a dullard that wil work wit a sworn enemy.....buhari was hated b4 arrival..even till now there hate is stil so visible..try seekin advice frm ur enemy ursef
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by kings09(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Then one employs the art of war dat says 'keep ur friends close but keep ur enemies closer'. Buhari still should have acted a father to all citizens. All children can't like their father on equal level as u ll have one dat will won't like d father. This behoves on the father as to why the child behaves dat way unless the father desires a divided house jst d way buhari keeps dividing d country
ericsmith:

it is only a dullard that wil work wit a sworn enemy.....buhari was hated b4 arrival..even till now there hate is stil so visible..try seekin advice frm ur enemy ursef
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by jsb(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
I observed that Cgris Ngige is disappointed with this Govt.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo by BlackPikiN(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nonsenseee team. Garbage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos) / Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Jonathan In The Good Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.